Imago

ANSWERED:Large ads all over cave and forums

Still seeing giant ads. It's resolved on my phone, but on my laptop, the giant ads are getting in the way.

Screenshot (284).png

btw, my local time is the same as cave time.

Edited by Syiren

@Kaini That was my problem. Thanks. I forgot to check that. ^_^;

I understand the meaning of ads, but on mobile it's really challenging to crab eggs if one of those pops up.

This is still happening, and they are throwing political merchandise ads in as well :( seriously, I can't even go on DC without hearing about this guy now. I had adblock off to support the site, but this is not cool.

Update: Dumping Cookies and Cache for just Dragoncave wasn't enough, but complete purge of all cache finally got rid of it. Thanks to the posters above who suggested it.

image.png.f2cf5e7a67724f212ff816eff9e56564.png

Edited by DraconicEntity
Updated to avoid double posting

What this all tells me is that google (which is what controls the ad content in these ads) is tracking us and leaving giant footprints in places they should not. I still think the placement of the ads are very odd, and it strikes me as something TJ may need to check on to make sure the ads are only showing up where he wants them too on the site. The site host may have changed something that he needs to look at and adjust, like ad preferences. Good to know there is a fix for it for some of us meanwhile.

Well - I'm on another invision forum and it isn't happening there,