Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aslkjalkssglsgsg7

hello o/

hey there! i've actually been a long time dragcave user, though i guess it wouldn't hurt to make a forum account for potential convenience.

as for a general quick snippet about me, i really love to read and learn about random things (science, psychology, and teaching myself japanese!) and like to explore creative expression quite a bit via writing and art. i also tend to indulge in a variety of fictional worlds/games (RPGs/life sims, story-focused games and puzzle games being my favorites!) as i seem to have a strong tendency to grow attached to fictional characters and i love to explore new creative universes or space out and relax with some games.

i've also been dropping in and out of dragon cave as a fun and relaxing little collecting side sort-of-hobby since 2011, and i still enjoy it greatly and hope to continue to in the future! it's become a sort of nostalgic little comfortable gem for me, and it helps me slow down at times and appreciate the patient process of searching for and growing up dragons (even if it may be silly of me as they could just be decorative pixels to some). i really enjoy reading each breed's description and understanding each of their quirks.

i admittedly may exclusively lurk or rarely post in the case a niche topic arises, but that's a general idea of me! :D