ReenvhAi

ANSWERED:getting 4 eggs from one breeding, is normal?

I bred my two witchlights and they produced four eggs???? I didnt know that was possible? And the page asked me to pick only one :( so the rest are abandoned now. I hope the new owners name them

Well, it's the first time I breed Halloween dragons, I wanted to know if it's something normal for them? Or does it happen to all dragons actually and I've just never experienced this before? 

Completely normal to Halloween dragons. This also happens during Christmas and Valentine breeding periods. :3 And given the nature of Celestial Dragons, they too breed more than just one egg even outside the holidays.

3 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

Completely normal to Halloween dragons. This also happens during Christmas and Valentine breeding periods. :3 And given the nature of Celestial Dragons, they too breed more than just one egg even outside the holidays.

Wow, i didnt know it, nor read about it anywhere xD it was a surprise. Thank you for explaining!

It used to be all dragons, but the option to produce more than one was removed from most dragons once we got to the point of the AP always being full.  In the early days of the site, extra eggs like that were nearly the only thing in the AP, the idea was to help people get dragons faster. 

As others have said... tis perfectly normal for your Holiday dragons to produce more than one eggie during breeding time! :)

I think multis stopped for other dragons but holidays long ago... with the exception of Celestials of course, who can also breed more than one eggie!

ETA... the above applies to Vals and Chrissies as well as Hallows!

Edited by JavaTigress