devildogtigress

Encyclopedia Question

So....I've been playing this game for over 10 years now. I am pre-encyclopedia. My scroll has dragons pre-dating it's existence. 

So, why then does it have me saying I haven't encountered dragons that I have on my scroll?? 

It only counts ones that you have acquired since the encyclopedia was born.

If you mean your older dragons: you can't.

To unlock the dragons, you can either raise new ones or view a bunch (has to be from view page)  You can view yours but they only count once every 30 days.

It will only say you have "owned" or "raised" ones that you get now. You can't ever count the ones you owned previously.

You can "observe" dragons on other people's scrolls or those on your own scroll every 30 days.

There is a helpful thread where people post some of the more difficult ones so you can click on them.

Edit: You can unlock eggs and hatchies by clicking on them in one of the hatcheries.

Edited by purplehaze

I believe you need to fill out the encyclopedia entries for dragons to unlock them in the Market.

You either obtain more of your own of that breed, or you click other user's dragons of that breed. Look in the thread that was linked a few posts up, there are *tons* of links there for clicking specific breeds. For more common breeds, just go to a hatchery and click on some eggs/hatchlings. It doesn't take very long, really.