TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 hour ago, reddof-f6 said:

at lvl 46, no deaths with only a row of greens and whites.

update: lvl 68 and still no deaths yet.

Ooo I didn't know how GoNs can be summoned. Was originally gonna go fully magma, but now I had to see it for myself!

Here's my first Lv 50 build!

image.png

Edit: What does a 2x3 rectangle means, exactly? Are my magmas overlapping?

Edited by scalesofgrey

Just hit Level 50 and my current set up is the longest I've gone without any deaths, lol. 

Not complaining about the GoN glitch :P

Capture.PNG

Currently at round 60 with no losses so far on this set-up, tweaked just a bit from a screenshot someone else posted awhile back:

5721b0b2c986cd23241223a71576642c.png

This is by far the best I've done in terms of the number of dragons remaining for this long, curious to see how long it will really hold once the zombies start doing more damage. 

Only lost one red dragon so far. Going to bed and see if my defenses still hold strong in the morning. My record is 114 rounds before defeat.

Screenshot (276).png

Just finished my Trick or Treat collection ^.^ Now to get max level in the tower game. I'm liking it so far, it's been fun. The highest I've managed to hold out for was 86 rounds, though I went through this thread and am trying out the one that has a wall of green dragons in front. So far, it seems to be holding well. Time will tell after I wake up tomorrow!

Unfortunately, we don't have much to say in the matter of tactics with this game. Tha't's pure luck here. With the same settings of the dragons someone got as much as round 421 and I managed only to 229.

After round 50 you just get experience, but you get stuck with only 35 (36?) points available for the dragons.

Good morning, just got up and checked on my battle, made it to round 156 this time, woot! :D Unfortunately I have no idea if my trio summoned a GoN or not, cus I was asleep xD

This was my build:

build27-28.png.9238511fd3964a1b0b29203cf0310b79.png

and this the morning view XD

build27-28-R156.png.4b3cef67d8bffb5c5b3a920c28dd5981.png

9 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Is it just me, or are vampires kinda squishy? Round 14, and both of mine are gone already. 😕

Their 3 HP won't last long without healers/other dragons helping to defend/kill zombies beside them. 

Edited by Whirlaway

Can confirm what someone else said earlier, that a lot of 3 zombie spawn rounds are only spawning 2. Currently on round 60. I'm wondering if it'll jump to 4 zombies or only have 3 zombies when it claims to spawn 4.

Edit: jumps straight to 4 zombies on round 63. Good luck surviving that steep increase in difficulty.

Edited by Shadowdrake

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:
11 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Is it just me, or are vampires kinda squishy? Round 14, and both of mine are gone already. 😕

Their 3 HP won't last long without healers/other dragons helping to defend/kill zombies beside them. 

The Vampire Dragons are high-dependent to luck. You get the chance to make another Vampire Dragon each kill. But the rate of converting the Zombies is low, base on my runs.

Woohoo! So far, my best game was 242 rounds. XD

I am confused now about the XP. Once I unlocked my level 50 dragons, I thought we would continue to gain cost, so we could put more "expensive" dragons in the slots. But I seem to be maxxed out at 35 total cost points.  Is that the way it is meant to be? Just double checking. :)

This is a fun game! Thanks again for putting this together. :nyan:

6 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I am confused now about the XP. Once I unlocked my level 50 dragons, I thought we would continue to gain cost, so we could put more "expensive" dragons in the slots. But I seem to be maxxed out at 35 total cost points.  Is that the way it is meant to be? Just double checking. :)

It seems like it. Once we reach level 50, we get the maximum EXP and maximum Cost Points capacity. We will only have the struggle in experimenting and composing the tower defense with only 35 Cost Points. But there's already so much we can do with only those points and get far.

7 minutes ago, Jae said:

It seems like it. Once we reach level 50, we get the maximum EXP and maximum Cost Points capacity. We will only have the struggle in experimenting and composing the tower defense with only 35 Cost Points. But there's already so much we can do with only those points and get far.

Oh yes, I agree! There is a lot we can do, so many fun combinations to experiment with! :nyan:  Although ... I must confess I have visions of putting the more expensive dragons on each tile and seeing just how much mad scientist mayhem I can create. XD :iraptor:

26 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Wow and I thought my 156 were good XD Congrats! Am curious about your build, but if you don't wanna share I won't get mad lol 🐉

Hmm. I'm using Alwerien's setup from page 23-ish.  It was working great until round 168 when one flank suddenly lost its front line defenders; sad RNG.   Needs more heals somehow.   Or possibly swapping a couple more Greens for Magmas for more smiting.  Like others have said, the Soulpeace has been useless.   The GoN is around pretty often though.  :)

Round 174 now.  Let's see how far this drags out ('dragons out' heh).

Edit:
"Four more zombies rise from the earth."   That is suddenly a lot of undead on the board.
"The Guardian of Nature leaves to maintain the balance."   suuuuuuure that's why.   :rolleyes:

Edit 2:  The Soulpeace finally acted and cleared the board.  Lost a now-undefended White; that side is going to slowly collapse now.

Edited by Gryphonic

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the Soulpeace? I had 10 zombies on the board and in the next round 4 were added, yet nothing happened.

5 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the Soulpeace? I had 10 zombies on the board and in the next round 4 were added, yet nothing happened.

Maybe they have to be directly in danger?   Mine only acted when the dragons in front of it died.

Just now, Gryphonic said:

Maybe they have to be directly in danger?   Mine only acted when the dragons in front of it died.

Hmmm. Well bizarrely since I posted it did activate, just later than when I figured it should, and it's still behind other dragons. At least it did do the job, I'm just unclear on why it took an extra round after there were 10+ zombies (they killed two more dragons in that round boo).

My Soulpeace just did it's thing.   Board is clear of zombies!  So satisfying.  That's what I was waiting for!  I know it won't last long, though.

Yet another different setup. I changed around my Greenie barrier from last time (I think it's posted on about the 28th page???) so now I have a bunch of purples. Last time I lasted about a hundred rounds or so, so... lessee how this goes! :D Fite meh dragons, zomb NPCs!