TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 hour ago, araminta said:

I admit that I stole this line up (mostly, I ran out of points so couldn't have all I wanted lol).

I hate zombies, so seeing my dragons attacked displeases me, so hopefully this set up will delay the inevitable demise of us all for as long as possible. Thanks, Kiwiana ❤️

haha no problem at all, I saw it somewhere else myself, the only new ones were the Aeon and Soulpeace :D

It brought me to my best so far with 128 rounds! Hope it goes as well for you!

I'm suprised how well this setting works. Had one loss around round 20 and now it just keeps going. First time I'm not nearly done around round 50. :D

Halloween.jpg

20 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

haha no problem at all, I saw it somewhere else myself, the only new ones were the Aeon and Soulpeace :D

It brought me to my best so far with 128 rounds! Hope it goes as well for you!

I'm at Round 50 so far and no losses at all, which is great 🙂

My craziest turn:

"Three new zombies rise from the earth.

Zombie attacks Dark Green Dragon! 1 damage dealt to Dark Green Dragon

Dark Green Dragon is resting.

Dark Green Dragon lashes out with vines.

Zombie cannot move.

Dark Green Dragon attacks Zombie! 1 damage dealt to Zombie

Zombie is defeated!

Zombie is defeated!

Dark Green Dragon lashes out with vines.

Zombie cannot move.

Zombie is defeated!

White Dragon releases a wave of healing energy.

Dark Green Dragon regains 1 HP.

Zombie attacks Dark Green Dragon! 1 damage dealt to Dark Green Dragon

White Dragon releases a wave of healing energy.

Dark Green Dragon regains 1 HP.

Purple Dragon releases a wave of rejuvenating energy.

Purple Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

Thunder Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

Purple Dragon is resting.

White Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

Purple Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

White Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

Purple Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1"

Edited by Erra

Why is it that I have pinks but no purples? I've already unlocked all my derg bases. Also but I am not 100% positive but thought I saw someone with magi's? I have for the dergs: green, red, white, pink, bolt, soulpeace, vamp, aeon, ice, thunder, magma, dark green, thunder, and magma. So why is it that I seem to have pinks instead of purples?

1 hour ago, Kaini said:

The event works fine on mobile for me... you can move and them place towers by hitting the check mark. 

Coming from a mod this honestly isn't a helpful answer. A lot of people have confirmed that in fact it doesn't work for them and that the checkmark doesn't react. I just tried it out on iOS 13 because I wanted to see for myself and it doesn't work at all. I get that maybe things can't be fixed quickly or that the problem can't be located but making it sound like there is no issue really doesn't help.

In other news - I've collected all the treats! As per usual the references are utterly lost on me but I still enjoy them a lot, thanks spriters. 🤗 I've also unlocked all dragons in the game and I think I'll leave it at that, thanks for the fun game 💕

Since the soulpeace is so useless at expunging zombies (for me, at least, it ONLY seems to do this when it is being physically attacked by a zombie--at which point it is too late,) I decided to try using it as a decoy instead, since the text says zombies will directly target the soulpeace.

No go. In the test run, the zombies ignored the soulpeace and went straight after the tower. And the soulpeace just sat there vegging out while they did it, despite there being more than 10 of them, because they either weren't attacking it or weren't close enough to it, or whatever it is that triggers soulpeaces to get off their duffs.

I have still not been able to get an Aeon to contribute anything useful to a battle either.

Starting to lose interest, I'm going back to AP-scouring. 🙂

13 minutes ago, blah said:

Coming from a mod this honestly isn't a helpful answer. A lot of people have confirmed that in fact it doesn't work for them and that the checkmark doesn't react. I just tried it out on iOS 13 because I wanted to see for myself and it doesn't work at all. I get that maybe things can't be fixed quickly or that the problem can't be located but making it sound like there is no issue really doesn't help.

In other news - I've collected all the treats! As per usual the references are utterly lost on me but I still enjoy them a lot, thanks spriters. 🤗 I've also unlocked all dragons in the game and I think I'll leave it at that, thanks for the fun game 💕

A way ive found to make the mobile game work on apples is to click and hold the refresh button, until a message pops up saying “request desktop site.” Thats the ony way ive gotten to play it mobile. Hopefully it works for you too :)

17 minutes ago, blah said:

It might be best to make a help thread about it, since multiple people are having this problem.

Just collected the last of the treats and made it 14 rounds with a dark green dragon wall. I've already lost a dragon, but I made it further than the previous round. I've got to unlock more dragons.

ETA: @Shokomon that is an excellent idea. OSes vary so much with mobile devices just because it works for some doesn't mean it works for everyone. I'll get a thread started in Help.

ETA again: Thread made here.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I made it to Round 107 so far... that's my best. Still working on unlocking all the dragon types.

I haven’t been able to play the zombie game but I’m using an iPad. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

1 hour ago, araminta said:

I'm at Round 50 so far and no losses at all, which is great 🙂

I had the first loss at 105 and then suddenly the Zombies did 2 damage each time and then the end started ... xD

I swear the zombies know who the weakest dragons are, goodness. Completely ignore the green and go right for the shallow water. 

I see so many awesome strategies in this thread, so many great formations I want to try! Given the reported levels with those formations, though, I'm not sure there is even enough time left in the event to try all of them! 

I had a successful soulpeace defense!

The additional two zombies took the total to twelve and poof.

954452776_2019Oct1.jpg.2301ebdf2d61b94f8dcabbed09ef3ce5.jpg

It was interesting to see the zombies cluster to the right -on my previous boards they've tended to head to the left.

Edited by Lagie

LOLWUT?

Guardian of Nature leaves to maintain the balance.

They come, they fight (and rest), they leave. :D 

@Twimm: Try XP Farming. The setup in the quote below also works without the bolts, this gives you two extra spaces for Shallows (and doesn't cost points for stuff you don't need). You'll loose quickly, usually within a little over an hour (my minimum was 11 rounds, I think) - but gets you 5 extra XP for each surviving shallow. This can net you up to 70+ XP (not counting the XP you get from the 10 to 20 rounds you survived).

4 hours ago, Shelybear said:

a bit late but thanks to @olympe 's concept, it is effecient for exp farming. :3

Hide contents

721822452_A20MFHXMVLO(ANQUSIAY5B.png.df429c2b094db7755799297e82bdd4ef.png

So far this latest try has reached round 104 ^^

alas, there have been losses …

edit:

round 106 was exciting:

ROUND 106

Oct 27, 5:55 pm EDT

• Four new zombies rise from the earth.
  • Green Dragon is resting.
  • Bolt Dragon releases a bolt of electrical energy.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie attacks Green Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Green Dragon
  • Green Dragon is defeated!
  • Zombie attacks Purple Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Purple Dragon
  • Bolt Dragon releases a bolt of electrical energy.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie attacks Vampire Dragon! 2 damage dealt to Vampire Dragon
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Zombie is stunned.
  • Vampire Dragon attacks Zombie! 1 damage dealt to Zombie
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • A new vampire appears where the zombie once was
  • Soulpeace Dragon expunges all zombies.
  • 1 damage dealt to Zombie
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
  • Zombie is defeated!
Edited by Pliskin

It's going well, so far... but my chief concern is what happens if/when I hit 100!

20191027_224227.thumb.jpg.3fd8f0e56fc7eba059c167b0adab9ae7.jpg

So was at level 47 or so and wanted to make some xp quickly to be able and try all dragons. I think this setup could do with two more shallow waters next to the tower and the greens and whites exchanged for even more of them. Or replacing the whites and greens with magi or vines may help dragging this out for just a few more rounds. But basically I feel you'll grind xp faster if you just let them storm through and play two short rounds instead.
Will go back to trying to last long now though. ^^

halloween19.png

My vamps are disappearing off the board, yet nothing shows up in the action log. Where are they going & why aren’t they doing anything?

Okay so if you look at your base when it is destroyed, there's and outline of a dragon there, and when it isn't destroyed, red eyes can be seen coming from the base

The bolt's info says it costs 1 point but it seems to actually cost 2. 😕

15 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

The bolt's info says it costs 1 point but it seems to actually cost 2. 😕

Oh, heeeey... definitely true of my current setup, too.  😞