TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

as far as I know vamps don't drop, if you want one you need to either bite one, or find a bitten egg in the AP.

Just now, Tagchen7 said:

as far as I know vamps don't drop, if you want one you need to either bite one, or find a bitten egg in the AP.

Thanks. My only vamp has an awful track record. I don't want to chance an egg spot.

1 hour ago, Varnayrah said:

Could anyone explain what is supposed to happen at the game? I placed my defence, but they don't do anything, only that every 5 minutes another zombie appears... is that all?

It's a, "see how long you can last" sort of game.  After the first few rounds, more things happen.  :)

Well, I reached my end (round 421). Now to think how to improve on it...

Spoiler

be07834e36.jpg

Edited by Alwerien

I still would really like to know what range they have, ilustrated, not in a description...I'm not sure if my Whites are covering all Magmas

RVbZyAo.png

6 hours ago, Jae said:

What happens to the 59th treat?

Good question.

Does anyone have 59 yet?

3 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

It doesn't exist.

XD Halloween trick?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

It's a, "see how long you can last" sort of game.  After the first few rounds, more things happen.  :)

Thank you :)

Since things have been patched over the time...in case TJ is looking, please fix or better explain Aeon... I just don't understand why he didn't trigger in my long long run. And also Bolt's cost. The description says 1 but he actually costs 2...  P-please. :blush:

Edited by Alwerien

1 hour ago, Alwerien said:

Well, I reached my end (round 421). Now to think how to improve on it...

Hide contents

be07834e36.jpg

Impressive!

How did the zombies improve in the final 100 rounds to make them overrun you at last? It looks like still only 4 were spawning and they still did only 2 points of damage. Did something else change, or did they just get a run of good luck eventually?

2 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Impressive!

How did the zombies improve in the final 100 rounds to make them overrun you at last? It looks like still only 4 were spawning and they still did only 2 points of damage. Did something else change, or did they just get a run of good luck eventually?

I would assume that eventually the zombies begin to get tougher... takes more damage to destroy them, perhaps?

1 minute ago, tjekan said:

Impressive!

I actually slept through the last 30 or so rounds so I'm not sure if anything changed after 400 but I didn't see any changes after 300 for sure. My guess is that their AI does actually target already weakened dragons because the dragons I've seen get defeated got hit multiple times while on CD in ~2-3 rounds, mostly ignoring the other dragons.

34 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

Since things have been patched over the time...in case TJ is looking, please fix or better explain Aeon... I just don't understand why he didn't trigger in my long long run. And also Bolt's cost. The description says 1 but he actually costs 2...  P-please. :blush:

Ditto this... my Aeon hasn't done anything in 69 rounds!  Does it have to be attacked directly, before it can activate?  Or is it just glitching?

15 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

I got a Guardian out of nowhere! What does it do? is it there because of the Magmas?

image.png.db175ac1d8ef931b735b3cc4b020691d.png

I personally think case like this(with only magma) is kind of glitch as it says Magma, Ice, Thunder summoned. But what that one do is overwhelming. They release their energy and defeat all zombies on that field.

Huh. So this setup is looking pretty solid right now. Round 60 looks exactly like round 0 except for the log and possibly HP and cooldowns. Wondering how long it'll last.

image.thumb.png.72bd2b509ed14ce074f01dee822d88fe.png

When you have multiple dragons of the same type, how do you know which one is attacking or resting?

I thinl I might do an experiment with one dragon each in a session to figure oymut the order...

After my current one of course. Will I make it to 100? Who knows.

22 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I personally think case like this(with only magma) is kind of glitch as it says Magma, Ice, Thunder summoned. But what that one do is overwhelming. They release their energy and defeat all zombies on that field.

My guardian just left. Very weird. I guess it was a glitch then

image.png.d546f6f3edf33faa930b191963cb998b.png

Edited by Glaciarie

This is my setup... let's see how long I'll last 😃 since magmas have 1 cd and a 2*3 area they're cheaper than reds... especially if the guardian chance works. :)

dragcave setup.PNG

Edited by Tagchen7