TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Still relatively low level so I set up this version of DragonLady86's green & white bunker. Still going strong at round 84, but the zombies seem to be getting to my shallow water dragon. 😧 It used to have a couple of dragons protecting it too, but I see now that that wasn't sufficient.

otUIiQM.png

Does anyone know if the Bolt tower will use its action even if it hasn't been attacked?  For instance, if it's behind a dragon or two, will it still attack?

In the meantime, a new test strategy: an alternating Green/Vine front line (an all-Vine front line worked very well before, but so has this), even more healing, ample cooldown reduction (first time employing it), and hopefully employing the Aeon on most turns!  Operation First Strike!

20191027_085219.jpg

Edited by Kelkelen

So I went to bed 8 hours ago,setting my defense up.  Got up to round 106 and still going quite strong this morning!

ETA: Also was amused that I was at Level 42!

Edited by quinney

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

It was apparently a typo, there are only 58.

Aw. I did not notice that. My bad at not back reading.

1 hour ago, Indigo-Waters said:

Is it just me or does one of this trick or treat icon look like litwick? 

delete.png

this is definitely a reference to Litwick and it's cute.

Gah!  All this effort to protect that little Aeon and he's done exactly _nothing_ for 7 rounds, now!  Has anyone noticed what triggers an Aeon to act? 

48 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Does anyone know if the Bolt tower will use its action even if it hasn't been attacked?  For instance, if it's behind a dragon or two, will it still attack?

Yes, the bolt dragon will still do it's stun even if there is two dragons in front of it. Well, as long as the dragon in front doesn't kill the zombie first. XD

Can anybody say which dragons act diagonally and which don't? It's hard to interpret the logs with regards to who did what when so many dragons are called exactly the same. :D

Are there anyone who knows what says when GoN is summoned in log? I'm keep missing that round...

Capture%20(2).png

I am loving this so far! I didn't think to screencap, but my record was around 124 rounds.

I wish I woulda thought to do a speedrun to get experience before I did my last setup, though

I'm at round 126.  I was going to set up another biggie as I need a computer free day but doesn't look like I'm going to have time.

@tjekan you placed the reds and purples 1 line to far away from the tower. I think zombies can only spawn in the swamp, so you‘d just have to move the setup 1 row to the back. I‘m going to test that, since I still haven‘t given up hope XD

72 rounds in and I've only lost one red Dragon from the very center of my defense on the front line. Not too bad imo. Imma go to bed now and see where I'm at when I wake up. I LOVE this game btw! I hope it makes a comeback like Snow Wars did. I'm having a blast!

Mystery stories and scavenger hunts are great, don't get me wrong, but this is a refreshing and fun change!

Screenshot (273).png

@sh20000sh

1861870223_Skrmavbild2019-10-27kl_10_48_27.thumb.png.390e1a3510eb2f7fcf3272ed69b685f3.png

I've had only magmas and thunders on my board for this setup. Guess it can be summoned anyway.

Edit: Got some pretty good firepower

898509244_GONattack.thumb.png.b79499a8dda7a73346c18f000d893433.png

Edited by Ripan

Could anyone explain what is supposed to happen at the game? I placed my defence, but they don't do anything, only that every 5 minutes another zombie appears... is that all?

The game is a nice way to ensure I keep refreshing and looking for treats, I'm pretty sure I already have all 58!

I decided to go along with this one:

666147147_Screenshot2019-10-27at9_30_54PM.png.5ec70688f6d27f3f36cba2dbda05b694.png

Hope it works! I'm gonna go to bed and see what round I'm at (I'm at round 38 right now) cause it's still holding strong! 

(Also I wonder what level I'll rocket to next... I'm at level 27 XD)

Edit: I fell at round 111, I couldn't get a new picture, because my stupid mobile doesn't allow it.

Edited by Glassbird

Round 53 and no losses yet (used a lot of tips from the forum for this setup :D)

Edit: 56, still the same - will I finally reach over 100???? *crosses fingers* XD

Edit: 96, nothing changed :D

setup-27-nolossesR53.png.5125a298e0d0bbab6d6821b74e66dc46.png

Edited by Kiwiana

Placed this setup before going to sleep yesterday, thinking it would be gone by the morning but it's still going strong. Only weird this is that the vampires are moving and I have no idea why, are they trying to target the zombies?

1r8WvAM.png

Edited by Glaciarie

1 hour ago, Glaciarie said:

Placed this setup before going to sleep yesterday, thinking it would be gone by the morning but it's still going strong. Only weird this is that the vampires are moving and I have no idea why, are they trying to target the zombies?

1r8WvAM.png

The last time I checked their description says that they will move across the board to attack zombies so yes, I think they're trying to target the zombies :)