olympe

Save the Holiday Wall Eggs!

Ha bit sad I missed most of the hatchies due to sleep.

Have a lot growing up today, so I'll continue to hatch some of the low time regular eggs and toss them back.

I missed the hachling wall lol. Anyway are we gonna do something about those normal eggs? They're dying too

Bump for the new year, though it's a little late. Fun fact: there are currently neglecteds in the ap, with only a bit over a day before they become ER and start growing wild. Shovel hard to get to them! Give views to hatcheries if you can't pick any eggs up yourself!

Will shovel by catch, hatch and abound them back to the AP, so hopefully they join the hatchlings wall. 

17 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Bump for the new year, though it's a little late. Fun fact: there are currently neglecteds in the ap, with only a bit over a day before they become ER and start growing wild. Shovel hard to get to them! Give views to hatcheries if you can't pick any eggs up yourself!

Wow! So thats what all those celestials were on Valley sherwood the other day! 

For the last three days I've been catching and hatching as many as I can hold, then throwing the hatchlings back to the AP!  Seen some really cool lineages. Hope other people enjoy them when the eggs are gone and the hatchlings appear!

Doing the best I can, but it's discouraging that we're still losing ground in terms of time left. :(

The time is very similar to last year now. I thought it would be lower (it was lower than at the same time last year earlier in the event), but maybe that was just the distribution of breeding, not the total number of eggs? E.g. people may have bred more dragons at the very beginning of the event and fewer near the end?

Anyway it looks like I'll stay up all night* again this year.  :lol: 

(Still: don't worry about the Halloween eggs. They won't die. Only the Non-Halloweens hidden by the wall...)

* It's 7:48 pm here, and the wall will probably be around for a few more hours. Unless people really did a lot less breeding than last year in the last few hours of the event.

Edited by Confused Cat

If anyone is interested, the Evil Project is also accepting Halloween Eggs as eligibles for the duration of the Halloween Wall! :) You can earn points and redeem them for prizes in return for the eggs you hatch and release!

Yay finally on the hatchie wall! 

The egg wall lasted a lot longer than I expected.

2020 Halloween egg wall complete! :nyan: Caught and hatched over 200 Halloweens since the 31st!

Now that we have a hatchling wall and still need the hatcheries to help them grow into adults: Keep in mind that most hatchlings only need 700-800 views in order to grow up.   Because of that, I try to remove my hatchlings from hatcheries once their numbers are in the 700's.  That way, others can get the views they need in a timely manner!

Edited by Cielmuir

followed RIGHT by yet another wall ... was that really necessary?

I'm done with hatching stuff that should never have been bred to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

followed RIGHT by yet another wall ... was that really necessary?

I'm done with hatching stuff that should never have been bred to begin with.

Frustrating, to get a flat grey wall so soon after the fun of the last few hours. Normally I’m glad to help out with picking up eggs to hatch/save them, but not this wall. 

Guess it’s back to refreshing the news feeds... 

4 hours ago, shhhhsleeping said:

Frustrating, to get a flat grey wall so soon after the fun of the last few hours. Normally I’m glad to help out with picking up eggs to hatch/save them, but not this wall. 

Guess it’s back to refreshing the news feeds... 

Count me in the "not touching that" group, too.  I've done three days of wallbreaking, and the hatchling wall was fun while it lasted; now I'm out.

This wall can break - or die - without me, and meanwhile I'll try to think of things to do other than AP browsing while waiting for hatchlings to gender.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:02 AM, Shadowdrake said:

Fun fact: there are currently neglecteds in the AP, with only a bit over a day before they become ER and start growing wild. 

328279449_SmartSelect_20201107-223313_SamsungInternet.jpg.130a278de20c2d2c12ce69403072cee5.jpg

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

Edited by Shadowdrake