VixenDra

Suggestion: Killing on Halloween cannot result in a Dodge

I got nada the last couple of Hallowe'ens and the only one I got in 2 years till  today was January 31.... There is hope.

I ended up last night by disintegrating almost all of my prepared fodder. Went through the rest this morning. Then, since I still had my second batch of kill slots, I started running amok through my herds. When one would dodge, I wouldn't know whether to feel annoyed or just happy that my dragon still lived.  When one turned, I was happy, of course, but sad as well.   Strange...

I love Dragon Cave!  :D

To add up to my suggestion, today my only kyanite, all blancblacks, all but 2 baikalas, and a few common fodders mass dodged. Thanks to that I had nearly no chances to try for the rarest types today... It's a huge problem.

8 hours ago, Maladjust said:

Yes, I'm aware of that, but the chances are supposed to be best at Halloween, right? Quoted from DC Wiki: "Undeads can now be created any time of the year again, with a scaling chance of success based on the time or date (lowest to highest success: day time, night time, 31st of a month, and Halloween)" So, if I'm only getting one zombie per Halloween, and the odds are supposed to be best at this time, then that probably means I'd have no success for the rest of the year.

Chances on Halloween aren't that much greater. Best way to maximize your chance is raise and kill as often as possible. The more attempts, the more the chances of success. 

While no dodging would help I don't feel it does enough to  negate the underlying problem of all the hoops that have to be jumped through for a zombie set. If the plan was never to make them easier  they should have been  left at one set of sprites  regardless which dragon was turned. Otherwise what's the point?

Edited by DragonLady86

I have to agree with the idea that adding more Zombie sprites seems to beg for easier Zombie creation. It's already really disheartening to have to see the kill message over and over,and  really difficult to kill dodging dragons. Why make it so hard for those players that are willing to go through all that to get results?