darkladyselenity

ANSWERED:Just Flavor Text?

Title says it all. From the Nebula breed description:

It is entirely possible for a black and white patterned Nebula to exist, as a form of albinism via colour-blindness. This, however, is extremely rare.

Please tell me this isn't just flavor text! I would absolutely flip if something like this existed. 

As far as I know, there isn't a black/white sprite for Nebulas. That would be really cool, though, maybe a super rare alt form lol 😀

Nope, only the four colorful Nebulas exist. The albino Nebula quote is discussed occasionally here but there's still no confirmation on why it's part of the description. It probably is just flavor text.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Nope, only the four colorful Nebulas exist. The albino Nebula quote is discussed occasionally here but there's still no confirmation on why it's part of the description. It probably is just flavor text.

There once was an blind and therefore completely black Nebula featured in an older Halloween event - I'm pretty sure that's the origin - but we ever could have one on our scroll :(

I'd love to see that. Part of me hoped it wasn't just flavor text. Like if you breed enough, or met certain requirements, you get lucky and get one. 

Oh wow, I forgot about the Halloween Carnival art! I super want a four-legged Paper alt now lol!