TJ09

2019-09-29 - Trick or Treat Event Submissions

7 minutes ago, Radda11 said:

when does this close?

As the first post says, The deadline for submissions is October 20.

thanks, Sorry I must read over it.
It would be awesome if there was a place to see all the entries that were rejected after the event.

Edited by Radda11

I have yet to receive a response on my submission lol, guess I gotta wait a little longer haha. I really do wonder whether it's gonna pass or not oAo

Good luck to everyone else who sent in a submission!

Don't remember the exact date... but if I had to guess it might not be open for much longer maybe a few days perhaps a week. We'll know eventually besides it just means that those who have last minute entries have a bit more time to add a few more details.

Edited by glasheaknight
Mistipped a bit...

Heck, I thought they had to be egg based. 😢 I didn't get mine done in time due to animation. LOL  Oh well, there is always next year I hope! ❤️ Can't wait to see what comes out, especially based on past years! 😮 @Radda11  it closes the 20th. 

11 hours ago, Feral71 said:

Heck, I thought they had to be egg based. 😢 I didn't get mine done in time due to animation. LOL  Oh well, there is always next year I hope! ❤️ Can't wait to see what comes out, especially based on past years! 😮 @Radda11  it closes the 20th.

Only the Easter entries have to be egg-based, Halloween is a free-for-all as long as it's appropriately themed.

11 hours ago, Feral71 said:

If it's spooky enough and you get it done before tomorrow, you can still try to submit it.

There have been egg-based Halloween treats before.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:59 PM, TJ09 said:

All submissions must be via PM to @Event Art Submissions. The deadline for submissions is October 20.

From the first post. You have until (I believe) 11:59 pm tomorrow night EDT to submit your treats. They are on a first come first served basis so last minute treats may not be used if there are enough earlier treats to make the number needed. There is also a quality standard to meet, so just making the deadline doesn't guarantee acceptance.

Also, I will have to check to be certain, but I don't think egg based treats are being accepted for Halloween, though they may have been in the past. 

Edited by Fiona
additional important info

2 hours ago, Fiona said:

Also, I will have to check to be certain, but I don't think egg based treats are being accepted for Halloween, though they may have been in the past. 

In my full basket, all treats from all years, there are only two eggs, one from year one and one from two years ago, both chocolate, one animated. (There's a somewhat egglike spider but it is more spider than egg! XD )

I'm excited to see, what comes out!

Do you get any message of confirmation of your treat or not? I'm just curious.

I am freaking out! I sent mine in on Oct 6. It's now the night of the 20th and I haven't gotten a response either way, so I won't have time to fix it up if needed! But I had a weird dream where I got a PM saying my submission was accepted? Does that count for anything? :)

Edited by wobster109
Make the post more clear

I'm sure there were hundreds of entries so I think we just have to be patient. I didn't see this topic untill Oct 18 so I didn't get to submit mine till then, so I doubt i'll get in, but one can only live in hope. 
In any case, 
Good Luck Everyone!

20 hours ago, wobster109 said:

I am freaking out! I sent mine in on Oct 6. It's now the night of the 20th and I haven't gotten a response either way, so I won't have time to fix it up if needed! But I had a weird dream where I got a PM saying my submission was accepted? Does that count for anything? :)

If you sent the treat in Oct 6 and haven't gotten any critique, it's likely your treat passed, though I can't say with 100% certainty.

3 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

If you sent the treat in Oct 6 and haven't gotten any critique, it's likely your treat passed, though I can't say with 100% certainty.

Thanks, I really hope so! It's my first spriting and I would be over the moon ❤️

Thank you all for all of this information. I need to start keeping track of all this stuff better. LOL ❤️❤️ 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:59 PM, DragonNeko said:

When does breeding start?

I believe the 25th???

I was just wondering if TJ is going to open up the process again for Christmas!!!! That would be nice !     ❤️ 🤤 ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Feral71 said:

I was just wondering if TJ is going to open up the process again for Christmas!!!! That would be nice !     ❤️ 🤤 ❤️ 

Well, there really isn't a comparable event for Christmas, but there are the eggs for Easter.

Same! I really wonder if mine had gotten in too but I won't know unless I get a word back or at least until all the treats are collected and documented haha. I bet there's gonna be really nice treats this year and I can't wait to collect them all like I did for the easter event 😆

Since the deadline has passed (and it's nearly time for the event itself), I'm going to go ahead and close this.