ReenvhAi

Allow us to do multiple offers on trades

On the trading hub, for public trades. Only one offer is available per user to do. But sometimes I have more than one option to offer, and it's frustrating having to speculate with canceling or waiting to get rejected and posting a new one. That would be fixed if multiple offers were allowed per user, at the same time in the same trade.

I don't know what are the dynamics for transferring dergs. We could offer the same egg/hatchie in more than one offer (to the same trade), or it could be restricted to be in a single offer at a time; whichever works best for the admins.

Support. I have had things that fit many trades I would like to win, but can only offer on one at a time, and when someone keeps you waiting for ages, it would be nice to have a backup. And just yesterday I have two of the things someone wanted and couldn't decide which to offer. (In the even I offered both in one lump and hoped she wasn't locked !)

I'm pretty sure that this has been suggested before. I supported it then, and I still support it now.

--- 

A little off-topic: @ReenvhAi check your messages, please! (Letter symbol on the top right corner of the page.)

Edited by olympe

Superb idea !! You read my mind. :)

I would go even a step further. You can use same eggs, hatchies in more then one trade offer. We all know, how annoying is to wait, the offer would be accepted or declined. Many times I have waited, waited and waited... and finally my offer has been declined. In the meantime I have missed many also very nice trades. :(

Edited by MIGOR
added a sentence

4 hours ago, MIGOR said:

I would go even a step further. You can use same eggs, hatchies in more then one trade offer. We all know, how annoying is to wait, the offer would be accepted or declined. Many times I have waited, waited and waited... and finally my offer has been declined. In the meantime I have missed many also very nice trades. :(

I agree with this notion too!

7 hours ago, MIGOR said:

Very much this - but I think there must be a thread about this somewhere? I think we might have even gotten an answer by TJ, but I honestly don't remember it.

10 hours ago, MIGOR said:

I agree so much with this - it might also teach people who post a trade and vanish for several days (including on forum) to pay rather more attention or lose out.

16 hours ago, MIGOR said:

Yep, i'm also super interested on that (i suffer from pending trades too ;-;), but i didn't suggest it first because I don't know how the system for trading dergs work. Maybe the page code won't allow it without lots of rewriting. Maybe is part of a policy of politeness in trades, altough that is easier to argue against? I dunno haha, anyway I hope it can become a thing!

Thanks to everyone else for the support :D

Gonna back this too. Having to wait several days for one trade while there's other great trades up is pretty annoying.

I know that feeling all too well. :dry: It is a bit off-topic but I would absolutely love the idea of being able to offer the same eggs/hatchlings on more than just one trade.

10 hours ago, Sazandora said:

I know that feeling all too well. :dry: It is a bit off-topic but I would absolutely love the idea of being able to offer the same eggs/hatchlings on more than just one trade.

Yes, on a first come accept, first serve basis.

Support! I like this from the perspective of both a seller and buyer - I have a higher chance of someone liking one of my offers, and on my own trades I'll have more options.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:14 AM, MIGOR said:

There's a potential exploit here in being able to spam someone with the same offer repeatedly. I'd like this, but maybe we should have some check to make sure you're not sending identical offers to a trade.