Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom 3.0...ish [ENDED]

YQIjoKg.png

[ Sector: Two ]
[ Location: Burning Lands - Dock ]
[ Nearby People: Silver, Weavile, Mòrag, Brighid ]

Beat him with a stick? Doppio instinctively shrunk back against the boulder behind him. The boy's words conflict with the Stands Doppio clearly sees standing in front of him. Unless... they're not Stands but something else entirely? Doppio stared wide-eyed at the strangers, his gaze quickly jumping between them. He supposed that dragon creature and slimes he saw earlier weren't Stands either, so was it possible that he had been transported somewhere that had non-humans that weren't Stands? Was that possible?

The strangers didn't wait for Doppio to process what they had said. They continued on with their conversation, turning their backs to them as they spoke in soft voices.
"Not-Petrel?" Doppio eyebrows furrowed; his fear temporarily stalled by his confusion. "What on Earth are you talking about?" Doppio furiously shook his head. "No, that doesn't matter. If... you're not Stands," he began slowly. "Then what's that?" He hesitantly lifted lifted a finger and pointed at the strange bipedal creature standing next to the boy. "What is that? A weird cat or something? You aren't one of those people who buys exotic animals, are you?" Doppio wasn't sure he could trust someone who bought wild animals as pets. That wasn't exactly a good line of trade and he couldn't be sure that a wild animal would behave itself around a stranger.

The boy and the other strangers appeared to lack the same level of wariness that Doppio did. The woman, Mòrag, walked onto the boat without hesitation. 

"W-Woah hang on a moment!" Doppio stuttered. "You're all just going to get on a boat in a lake of lava? Isn't that dangerous?" Doppio frowned. Thinking about it now, they should all be fire or something, right? Whenever people got too close to lava in the movies, they would immediately catch fire. Was that not how it worked? Maybe he was just too used to watching bad films alone at 2am in the morning.

Seeing as the other strangers had no problem with getting on the boat, Doppio couldn't help but feel outcast.

"Um, your lava boat is a nice offer, but I can't really..." Doppio flopped his hand uselessly on the ground. "...get up. I was running away from a fight and I didn't stop running until I couldn't. So, thanks but no thanks!" Doppio waved his hand dismissively. "If you're not Stand users, I probably shouldn't be associating with you in the first place. In fact, forget I even mentioned any of that! You enjoy your boat ride! I'll just... wait and catch my breath!" Alone. In a place full of magma and probably monsters and demons or something, but that was okay! He could get moving again soon! Probably.

Summoned Inside

"Leaving is not an option," Ionhazard growled at the mere suggestion, making Glail's fur stand on end.

"I-I want to explore," she said hastily, trying to excuse herself from the robot's temper. "We can explore, right?" She looked to Swift, preparing to say something, when something loud - somewhere between a roar and a shout -  resonated from within the temple. She perked her ears in surprise, looking at the open doorway they were hiding from. She took a nervous step back as the voice continued, though aside from the "WHHAAAAAT?!" she couldn't distinguish any further words. The stone walls resonated and distorted the sound too much!

"You hear that too right?! Do you think we made someone mad?" she asked the grey wolf next to her. "Maybe we needed to knock first?" She stepped forward again, to see if the angry voice was coming.

Something was coming. It sounded smaller though, and there was a lot of clacking, like... armor! Oh, she knew about armor! She knew lots of great axe moves to cut right through the stuff! She shook her pelt out, feeling the heavy weapon still sheathed on her back. She had almost forgotten about it! She also liked Swift's suggestion of not going in weapons bared, though; at least, not until she knew for sure that these guys needed a good chopping. Then they could do her favorite option, which was fighting!

The armor clacking came up to the door before it stopped. Glail's ears picked up the sounds of drawstrings being pulled and axes being drawn. Her paws itched with apprehension, which spiked briefly as a rough voice shrieked out, "Show yourselves! Come out, intruders of the Dark Master's temple, or be struck down!"

"Oh, who's that?" Glail barked back impulsively, grinning, then looking over at Swift and realizing how stupid that was. She averted her eyes to the ground, face falling. "I-I mean, we should be nice first, right?" she asked quietly.

There was a confused, responding grunt on the other side of the door the two were hiding behind, and some shuffling.

"The... the Dark Master! You know, Lord Malefor?! Ruler of Sector 2?!"

"Sector 2?" Glail asked again, though this time quietly to Swift. She lifted her head. "I don't know about a guy named 'Dark Master'... he doesn't sound nice."

LGqYfUs.png

[ Location: Sector six ]

"Oh, the bird's not yours?" Laharl answered the person below. He shrugged. "That's too bad. I guess it's mine now. Finders keepers.

Well, even if it did belong to the pink man, Laharl would have probably kept it anyway. Not that he really wanted to care for the mangy zombie chicken all that much... it was just in a proper demon's nature to take and hoard everything. He'd throw it into the dungeon later, once he was done with the visitor.

"Anyway, Pinkie," Laharl continued, addressing Blixer from the tower window. "If you ain't bird-watching, why are you here? This is my house and you're on my lawn.

"Well, technically--" Laharl turned and shot a glare at the Prinny, who knew better than to continue. The castle was only claimed by him because it was abandoned when they got here, though the Demon King didn't doubt that he could win the rights should the old owner ever return.

RSP (Small).png

Hibiki had handled the last of the monsters on her own. That was...it. They were done. The battle was over. Renarin slowly lowered his sword to his side and took a deep breath, looking skywards. Stormlight surged through his body, soothed away his aches.

Rudolph’s voice echoed in his mind. “I do not sense any more of those corrupt fragments. The ones we defeated are all fleeing toward the same direction underground, heading left and burrowing underneath the mountain range. I'll be returning to human form now, if I may have your permission? I think everyone would be interested to hear my theory that someone might be messing with us.”

Someone...messing with them? That didn’t sound good. “Right.” Renarin released his grip on Rudolph’s hilt, backing away as the sword returned to human form. “I didn’t know you could...sense corruption.” What had he made of Glys, a corrupted spren?

Did not comment...is nice? Not nice. But ours. Friend now. Fighter. Works with us. I like him.

Renarin’s mouth curved into a smile. At least Glys had gotten over pouting. Hopefully that meant that if he needed to wield Rudolph again, there wouldn’t be any more of that pain. “Does anyone need--”

Wait, hold on a moment. How much Light had he drained from that, anyways? Renarin cut himself off and dug out his sphere pouch, sifting carefully through it. Looked like...yes, most of his spheres were still lit, although a significant chunk had gone dun. He certainly had enough to heal, and the highstorm…

...Was there a highstorm here, if the grass--Renarin kicked at it, frowning when it stayed in place--was dumb and unmoving, like Shinovar? What was he going to do if he couldn’t refresh his Light?

The thought was ripped from Renarin’s as the not-Thunderclast began screaming. "Aaaa-AAAAAAA!! What was that?! What was it what was it what was it?! I don't like it here! I don't!! I don't I don't I d-don't I do-d-don't- I dd--don'-d-dd-ddd...!" 

Empathy yanked at his heartstrings. Renarin left Rudolph to stand next to the collapsed metal...person, his hands hovering awkwardly over her. Patting her didn’t seem like a good idea, but he recognized a meltdown when he saw one. “I--y--” He stumbled over his words, unsure of what to say. “W--we’re alright. It’s alright. We’ll, uh...we’ll get you back home. Somehow. It’s gonna be...okay?” He winced as the words came out of his mouth.

Maybe changing the subject would work. “...I’m sorry, I was in a bit of a rush earlier, I never got your name.” She didn’t have hands to shake with, so he drew himself up and saluted instead. “I’m Renarin Kholin. What’s your name?”

MSP (Small).png

Vyre considered Mephorash’s offer, his eyes narrowing. Odd name to wrap his mind around, but it certainly sounded like a lighteyed name...he was sick of lighteyes. Sick of humans. He’d joined the Par--the Singers, because they had to be better than humans were. All the oppression, the class divide...Vyre glanced briefly at the man; Lycus, was it? Sounded like he worked for a lighteyes, too.

No, he didn’t have a good feeling about this at all. But he was smart enough to keep that to himself.

Vyre shrugged. “Sure. Better than sitting around and doing nothing.” Maybe he could find out more about this world while he was at it.

Millaarc Cranstoun
<Leader: Shem-Ha Mephorash>
<Rank: Noble Red - Vampire Commander>
<Status: Stable>
<Location: Sector 7 - Yggdrasil Interior>

Shem-Ha Mephorash
God of Sector 7
<Status: Stable; Lost in thought>

Lycus pyr Abito
<Leader: Gaius van Baelsar>
<Rank: Tesserarius (Messenger)>

~~

"Ah, excellent. I do hope Vanessa won't mind too terribly if we have another accompanying us. Speaking of whom..." Shem-Ha turned to Millaarc. "Could you be a dear and let her know we are going to depart soon?"

Millaarc nodded, transforming into a small bat-like form and flying through Yggdrasil's corridors to find the woman in question.

"Lycus, I know you have the means to contact Gaius. Could you contact him and let him know that I will be in Castrum Multaversum soon?"

"O-Of course, Lady Mephorash!" Lycus gave a peculiar salute to Shem-Ha before contacting his lord through a tiny, almost invisible communication device.

"Dear Gaius must have so much on his plate. An entire army at his command and a dragon that he is currently trying to break into control... He is truly one busy Legatus, isn't he..." Shem-Ha seemed to be musing to herself, almost forgetting that Moash was present.

~~

Blixer
<Status: Stable; Offended>
<Current Song: N/A (not in battle)>
<Location: Sector 6 - Just outside the castle>

~~

Pinkie?! Did this kid have a mind to insult him?! Blixer's hand tightened into a fist, but he nonetheless tried to keep his composure. Calm down, Blixer, you only just met this kid, surely one time can be overlooked. "Keep the bird; I don't want it. And I have a name: it's Blixer."

He then shrugged a little. "I've been mostly trying to get my bearings after being whisked away from another rad party I was DJ'ing at. I s'pose I could use a place to crash for the night, though." He'd been planning on heading south, since west seemed like ocean and there didn't seem to be much up north.

~~

Ser Aymeric de Borel
<Location: Sector 2 - Burning Lands Docks>

<People: Doppio | Silver | Weavile | Mòrag | Brighid>

~~

I might be biased due to living in a cold environment, but the heat here is downright oppressive, even compared to Ul'dah...

Truth be told, Aymeric had been wandering this volcanic region for a few days. He'd survived on whatever he could find, but he knew that he'd lose it if he didn't find civilization soon. Luckily for him, it seemed there was a dock nearby... and he wasn't alone.

Thank the Fury - other people! He couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but just from their tone of voice, he could tell they were not from here or from Ishgard. Then they all spoke of what he would assume were magical powers - something similar to the Warrior of Light's Echo, perhaps? The kid with those strange creatures, he seemed brutally honest. Much like Aymeric himself, but more abrasive in speech.

He then heard two of them introduce themselves as Mòrag Ladair and Brighid. Mòrag also seemed to introduce herself as an inquisitor, which meant that where ever she was from, she was a figure of some import.

Of course, the pink-haired man had some level of caution about him - something that Aymeric could also admire in a person, he admitted - but given that the boat in question seemed to be resistant to the lava's heat, the caution did seem slightly misplaced.

He'd made up his mind, and approached the group. "Excuse me, friends! I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but do you have room for one more? I've been terribly lost as of late..." He paused. "But I shouldn't forget my manners, should I? I am Ser Aymeric de Borel, and I am Lord Commander of the Temple Knights of Ishgard... though I suppose my station matters little in a place like this. I do hope you don't mind too terribly if I join you."

lLSORjX.png

[S - Sector 2 - Burned Lands [Dock]] 

"Very well. I would appreciate the opporunity to talk with people more knowledgeable about this world." The woman with the hat speaks to Silver, then turns her attention to Not-Petrel. "Please, come with. We don't mean you any harm, I promise." She gets into one of the boats with her partner. As small as they are, he realizes that there can only be two on a boat at a time. "It seems we are going to stick together for a while. I think proper introductions are in order. I am Mòrag Ladair, Special Inquisitor of Mor Ardain. Although it seems that does not mean much here."

Mòrag? Strange. It's a strange name. 

Not-Petrel is much more chatty, however. 

"Not-Petrel?" His eyebrows furrowed- he looks more confused than he did a moment ago. "What on Earth are you talking about?" Doppio furiously shook his head. "No, that doesn't matter. If... you're not Stands," he continues, refusing to explain what a Stand even is, "Then what's that?" He points straight at Weavile, who makes an indignant noise and hides behind his Trainer. "What is that? A weird cat or something? You aren't one of those people who buys exotic animals, are you?" He gets flustered when everyone makes their way to the boats, however. "W-Woah hang on a moment! You're all just going to get on a boat in a lake of lava? Isn't that dangerous? Um, your lava boat is a nice offer, but I can't really..." He flops a little bit on the ground. "...get up. I was running away from a fight and I didn't stop running until I couldn't. So, thanks but no thanks!" Doppio waves dismissively at Silver. "If you're not Stand users, I probably shouldn't be associating with you in the first place. In fact, forget I even mentioned any of that! You enjoy your boat ride! I'll just... wait and catch my breath!" 

Silver face-palms and walks to him cloaser, Weavile in tow. "Look. I said I ain't know what a Stand is,"  Silver starts in a calm, flat voice. He sighs and kneels down next to Not-Petrel. "And I don't know who you are. I admire your paranoia to an extent, but in a place like this it's best to toss that out of a window--- Oh for Arceus' sake," he mutters under his breath as a rather tall, oddly-dressed man (but then again, who isn't oddly dressed in this little motley crew?) make his way to the group.. 

"Excuse me, friends! I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but do you have room for one more? I've been terribly lost as of late..." He pauses, seemingly to look at the gang. "But I shouldn't forget my manners, should I? I am Ser Aymeric de Borel, and I am Lord Commander of the Temple Knights of Ishgard... though I suppose my station matters little in a place like this. I do hope you don't mind too terribly if I join you."

Silver blinks several times. "Hold, sir." He turns to look at Not-Petrel. "We aren't leaving you to die, dude. And Weavile? He's been my partner for as long as I've been able to remember things. And we're gonna get you across this lake, as soon as I answer this guy." He turns back to the strange man, looking blankly at him. "Yeah. Normally I'd say five's a crowd, but this place is a little sketchy. I had to fight some giant gnats earlier, those things are a bit of a joke unless you're caught in a horde. Being alone isn't an option." Then he looks at Not-Petrel. ".......Okay, big guy. Don't mind me too much," he says as he quickly picks up the man, with some protest, and places him in the pit of a flying fish. "Weavile, if you can find the key, you can drive that one, I'm gonna need his name after we get where we're going. Mòrag, you too. And- er..... Aymeric? Can I call ya that? Come with me." Silver walks to another boat, not liking the amount of talking he's done in the past ten minutes. Hopping in, Aymeric in tow, Silver finds the key and takes off one of his gloves. 

"Okay," he says to no one in particular, "the way these things work is y'take the crystal key here, put it in the ignition, and at the same time put your palm on it." As he does so, the flying fish starts to glow and come to life. It lifts off the ground and Silver looks at the other two full boats. "It's basically under your control now, so long as you have the crystal. And I'm gonna need you to follow me. Weavile knows the drill. Let's go," he concludes as he starts making his way over the lake, towards the village, where hopefully Vin would be with the handkerchief and the scopes she snatched.

He hopes, for once, that those overgrown flies will mind their own damn business.

Edited by Mikasa361

9-E4-A6942-B522-4-A6-D-A6-D7-4993-FEEBB3 

From the looks of things, there wasn’t any way they could go without being chased by the guards — and maybe even incinerated by Ionhazard, whom Swift had officially dubbed ‘Metalface’ in her head. 

"Leaving is not an option," he’d snarled at the two wolves as soon as she’d suggested it. Who programmed him to be grumpy? Well, in any case, that takes care of one of our options. She also made a mental note to find out whether the occupants of this castle were affiliated with him, since he seemed determined to get them in there and it didn’t look all that safe. 

Before she could say anything, though, a loud shout echoed in the stone walls. 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT-" she heard the voice boom, with a few other words she couldn’t make out. Glail looked at her, round blue eyes wide. "You hear that too right?! Do you think we made someone mad? Maybe we needed to knock first?" “Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe we should have,” she agreed. 

"Show yourselves! Come out, intruders of the Dark Master's temple, or be struck down!"

"Oh, who's that?" Glail responded as cheerfully as always; Swift put a paw on her face. Really, Glail? I need to give this girl a crash course on combat and general sneaking around. The laguz then looked at the ground as if she’d read her thoughts. "I-I mean, we should be nice first, right?" 

Swift nuzzled her comfortingly. “Don’t worry. I’ll teach you another way to do things later.”

Meanwhile, one of the invisible enemies replied in a confused-sounding explanation. "The... the Dark Master! You know, Lord Malefor?! Ruler of Sector 2?!"

"Sector 2?" She could see that her friend didn’t know what they meant either, and leaned closer as she asked another question, more stealthily this time. "I don't know about a guy named 'Dark Master'... he doesn't sound nice." 
Swift nodded in agreement. “Usually people’s names go with who or what they are, like the Dark One or the Saviour. So I’m betting this Dark Master is a villain, or he’s on the bad side, anyway.”

Whoever he was, she didn’t really feel like being brought to anyone’s leader today, so she shifted to human, shouting back at the shadows. “Well, you can rest assured, we’re not here to cause trouble. And you can remember this day as the day you almost caught Swift, the daughter of Robin Hood.” She bowed mockingly, Jack Sparrow-style, and took off down the hall, trying to dart past whoever was in the shadows. 

53-F38-D9-E-03-CA-4-B75-ADB7-F9-C0791645 

Peter was delighted that all the people here seemed nice, and not hostile at all, except for the small argument between the guy with the pipe and the man Nice Lady Hibiki had been talking to earlier. 

The latter had shaken his hand and introduced herself — "I'm Hibiki! It's nice to meet you, Peter-san!" — as had another lady, Riza Hawkeye. ”Cool name. I actually know a guy called Hawkeye.” He paused. “Well, that’s his alias, anyway,” he amended. “Nice to meet you both. Also, do any of you know where we are, because I really need to get back to New York and my aunt‘s gonna kill me if I’m late for dinner again. I have a science experiment I need to work on, and I gotta study for midterms again because of the Blip and—” Peter stopped. Oh, right. They probably don’t know about the effects of the Blip on Midtown; looks like they come from different places. “So anyway,” he continued out loud, ”I really have to get home. If anyone knows where we are, that would be great, then I can just get on my way.” He gave the others a cheerful smile, the one MJ always rolled her eyes at and said looked stuck on his face like a gecko to the ceiling. 

Mòrag Brighid | Sector 2 - Burning Lands (Dock)

The red-haired boy ignored their greetings completely, presumably at least in part because right afterwards, the man on the ground started talking, taking up all attention.

The confused and exhausted man was trying to convince them to leave him be. That wasn't an option, and apparently the boy with the weird creature thought the same. He barely got more than two sentences out, however, before he was interrupted. Another man, this one looking a lot more... capable than the two she had been dealing with so far, had walked up and introduced himself as Ser Aymeric de Borel, Lord Commander of the Temple Knights of Ishgard. At last, someone with a sense of decency in this world. And he seemed to be a noble of some sort. Despite the fact that this man was a complete stranger, and that he was just as lost as everyone here, this man's presence was somewhat comforting to Mòrag. He reminded her a bit of Lord Niall - even the man's attire was very similar to Niall's, aside from Aymericl's armor having a lot more flashy decorations. It'd be a rare sight for an Ardainian noble to wear such an ornate outfit.

The abrasive boy told Aymeric to wait - his complete lack of respect for authoritative figures was impressive, in a way - and continued to get the pink-haired man into one of the boats. By force. He also told Aymeric to enter a boat, sent his little creature - which he called Weavile - to operate it, and explained how the boats worked. He still hadn't mentioned his name.

She turned towards Aymeric.

"Ser de Borel, was it? I'm Mòrag Ladair, Special Inquisitor of Mor Ardain, and this lady here is my blade, Brighid. I think I speak for the both of us when I say I look forward to working with you."

"Indeed, lady Mòrag.", Brighid affirms, before directing her attention back to Aymeric. "It's an honor to meet you, sir.", she then says, before making a small, but very graceful bow to the Lord Commander in front of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo Howard | Sector 1 - The Ancient Ruins (Midsection)

Ryo had been wandering this place for a couple hours now. He had suddenly ended up stranded in this foreign world, lost contact with Neuron HQ - rendering his IRIS completely useless - and for some reason his Legatus was malfunctioning and he could only summon his Sword legion. At least nothing had happened to the X-Baton, and most importantly, he was still alive and healthy. It seems Jin was right, though: Ryo had somewhat forgotten how he ever cracked cases without his IRIS. This would really take some getting used to. Ryo did manage Sadly he couldn't generate a map of the area so he could always relocate it.

His thoughts suddenly got interrupted by voices in the distance. Cautiously, he pulled his Legatus from its cradle, attached it to his left glove and called for the Sword Legion. A core sprang forth from the Legatus and in a flash the Legion formed around it, and a glowing blue chain extended from the Legatus to the Legion's neck, acting as a sort of leash.

The Sword Legion, invisible to normal people, moved in closer to the people, roughly 30 ft. ahead of the young Legionis. The pair then began to slowly get nearer, trying to remain hidden between the walls and the trees, until the Legion got close enough to hear what the people were saying.

"-because I really need to get back to New York and my aunt‘s gonna kill me if I’m late for dinner again. I have a science experiment I need to work on, and I gotta study for midterms again because of the Blip and— So anyway, I really have to get home. If anyone knows where we are, that would be great, then I can just get on my way.”

Get back to New York? Did he hear that right? Anyway, they seemed friendly enough. Ryo dismissed his Sword Legion, put the Legatus back in the cradle, and calmly approached the group.

"Hello there! Sorry if I'm startling you. I'm Ryo Howard. I overheard you guys talking so I thought I'd say hi. Honestly, I'm relieved to see some friendly faces here. I ended up around here some hours ago and I have no idea where I am or how I got here. To top that off, a lot of my stuff isn't working properly. Really need to get back to the Ark, too. Got my job as a Neuron officer to do and can't even contact HQ with my IRIS since I got here... does any of you have any idea what's going on?"

Seto Kaiba
<Status: Injured>
<Active Monster(s): Blue-Eyes White Dragon>

Hibiki Tachibana
<Status: Seriously Injured>
<Gungnir Symphogear: Active>

<Location: Sector 1 - Midsection>
<People: Riza | Utakata | Renarin | Neea | Peter | Ryo>

~~

Hibiki blushed when Riza called her skills impressive, even amongst the metal creature's panicking. "Thanks, Riza-san - I'd been working on those moves for a few years, but... if I'm honest, I was having a bit of an 'off' day." True, she hadn't fought as well as she usually did, likely due to having been caught off-guard numerous times.

Utakata then blew a bubble (causing Kaiba to roll his eyes, though the size of said bubble, he had to admit, was impressive) and sat down in it. Kaiba nearly choked when the bubble didn't pop from the man's weight. He tried (and failed) to regain his composure when he next spoke. "I-I think I'm covered; I can just ride on Blue-Eyes." To prove his point, he motioned for Blue-Eyes to lower its head so he could climb onto its back. Riding in the jet plane he'd specifically commissioned to resemble the dragon was one thing. Riding an actual Blue-Eyes White Dragon, however? They weren't even flying yet and Kaiba felt like he had gained a level of pure awesome.

Then Hibiki heard Peter mention New York - he was American! Maybe they were from the same world and didn't know it? Different time periods, maybe? The possibilities were endless. Still, her expression soured a little. "...no, I don't think any of us know where we are. It's great that you're from a place I recognize, but... I've never actually been to New York, and even if I had, I wouldn't know where it is from here. Gomen'nasai - I'm sorry, Peter-san."

Then a new guy approached and introduced himself as Ryo, and mentioned that a lot of his equipment wasn't working properly. "Oh, another new person! Hi, I'm Hibiki! And... sorry, no, I don't think anyone knows what is happening..."

The Blue-Eyes White Dragon rose its head and turned to look at the newcomer, inevitably bringing Ryo into Kaiba's line of sight, as well. "Looks like there's no end to the stream of people arriving, huh? Anyway, for those who haven't heard my name yet, I'm Seto Kaiba - and to make things clear, I'd prefer to be on a last-name basis." He sighed. "With that out of the way, looks like the way east is clear now, so shall we get on our way already?" He was eager to figure out what was going on, and the only way to do so would be to explore their new surroundings.

OtSAWva.png E6AhPPV.png

[U and R - Sector 1 -North Midsection]

Riza raises her eyebrow when the child- Peter- starts rattling on about New York, whatever that is. She understands the need to go home, absolutely. But.... Whatever he's talking about, he says as if everyone else knows what he means. Then again, as obvious as it should be by everyone's clothes, perhaps he doesn't realize. But Hibiki seems very flattered when she hears her abilities being called impressive. "Thanks, Riza-san - I'd been working on those moves for a few years, but... if I'm honest, I was having a bit of an 'off' day." Riza shrugs at that one.

"I'm afraid I've been having an off day myself. My shots back there were.... It'd be a compliment to so much as call them pathetic." Of course, this comment goes unnoticed as Hibiki goes to resume talking to Peter. 

"...no, I don't think any of us know where we are. It's great that you're from a place I recognize, but... I've never actually been to New York, and even if I had, I wouldn't know where it is from here. Gomen'nasai - I'm sorry, Peter-san."

"That makes one of us, Hibiki. I'm afraid I have no idea what he's talking about." Riza shakes her head. "I need to go home to Amestris, but I'm afraid we might be stuck here."

It was satisfying to see Kaiba choke and get flustered at the bubble supporting Utakata's weight. Utakata glances at the small group and, from within the bubble, shakes his head as well. He ignores the dragon, not really interested in the fact that Kaiba is some sort of strange dragon tamer or something. He doesn't want to give them that attention, so he replies to Riza, "This is why we need to go find a place to rest, and if we- Oh for the love of God..." he mutters as a new man walks over to the group. 

"Hello there! Sorry if I'm startling you. I'm Ryo Howard. I overheard you guys talking so I thought I'd say hi. Honestly, I'm relieved to see some friendly faces here. I ended up around here some hours ago and I have no idea where I am or how I got here. To top that off, a lot of my stuff isn't working properly. Really need to get back to the Ark, too. Got my job as a Neuron officer to do and can't even contact HQ with my IRIS since I got here... does any of you have any idea what's going on?"

Utakata blinks, his mind trying to figure out what in the actual heck he just said. "I-"

Hibiki is the first to reply to the new man- Ryo. "Oh, another new person! Hi, I'm Hibiki! And... sorry, no, I don't think anyone knows what is happening..."

"Looks like there's no end to the stream of people arriving, huh? Anyway, for those who haven't heard my name yet, I'm Seto Kaiba - and to make things clear, I'd prefer to be on a last-name basis." Kaiba pauses with a sigh, causing Utakata to roll his eyes. How dramatic. "With that out of the way, looks like the way east is clear now, so shall we get on our way already?"

He has to admit, he agreed with Kaiba here. "Nope, Ryo, I haven't the slightest what's happening. We just got out of a fight, none of us are from the same place, that's basically all we've gathered," Utakata replies as he adjusts his seating within the bubble. "Uh, if we can, I agree with Kaiba. It might be best for us to get moving as soon as possible. I don't trust this place after the weird creatures we just faced. Anyone else need a lift?" He shifts around again, not liking the idea of staying in this area to have a conversation. They all need to move. Yesterday.

Edited by Mikasa361

image.jpeg.47d3158991dbb2b5e8dbe8d40a5a3fea.jpeg

Peter was slightly disappointed that none of them could help him — in his past experience, there had always been a clear objective and how to get about doing it. Hibiki was quick to apologise, even though none of this was her fault.

"...no, I don't think any of us know where we are. It's great that you're from a place I recognize, but... I've never actually been to New York, and even if I had, I wouldn't know where it is from here. Gomen'nasai - I'm sorry, Peter-san." Her friend spoke up then, making it clear what he preferred to be called. 

Peter gave Hibiki a tentative pat on the shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll find a way to get back to our homes,” he reassured her, then added a quick hello to the card man. “And nice to meet you too, Mr. Kaiba!” As he spoke, another new person appeared and introduced himself. Peter sifted through his words to find the most important parts:

"Hello there! Sorry if I'm startling you. I'm Ryo Howard. I overheard you guys talking so I thought I'd say hi. I ended up around here some hours ago and I have no idea where I am or how I got here. To top that off, a lot of my stuff isn't working properly... does any of you have any idea what's going on?"

The new Ryo guy had things that needed fixing?! “I can help with that!” Peter blurted. “I love fixing things! Just let me know how it works and if you need any special materials to fix it, and we can see if anyone has any of those. Then I can take your stuff apart — if you don’t mind, of course — and see if I can fix it, which I would love to and then we can get going; Mr. Kaiba here really wants to move already, and I don’t really wanna offend him, so we can go and find out how to get back home.” He smiled again at the end of his rambling, hoping Ryo would feel welcome to this new group even though he himself had just gotten here. 

His attention was then drawn to the pipe man’s bubbles. “Whoa! How do you do that? Can I try? Is this a sort of plastic, or is it, like, some advanced technology from where you come from?” Curious, he reached out and poked the bubble. “Also, yeah! Let’s go,” he added to Kaiba, his attention everywhere at once. 

Better Now

Neea heard words of pity, and winced. She never meant to draw attention to herself. She wasn't used to being around so many strangers; yet, she stilled herself and tried to calm down. Having a breakdown wasn't going to resolve this bizarre situation. She had to stand tall and think, just as the Creator Entities said. She had to be prepared for it, after all - they were rebels, against a global Empire. She couldn't have expected things to stay soft and unassuming forever.
   The being - Prince Renarin'kholin - was only trying to help. His tone didn't convey earnest very well, but a deeper layer of her processes, that not even her creators could code by hand, recognized he was trying to be sympathetic. Perhaps, like a combat model, he just wasn't very good at it.
   "That's... because I didn't tell you," the yellow-blotched machine finally answered. It was a bit of a shock to go from panic to conversation, but maybe that's how people coped. "I-It's Neea... Aa," she fumbled with the fabricated sounds, still thinking about what they had survived. "Your name, i-is... it's long." She glanced up a couple times, noticing his odd posture and giving him a noticeable look of confusion, the lights of her eye fluctuating. Just a greeting, maybe?
   She was distracted by a cheer from the fully-red person, who had arrived to help the fight. That was good news in itself: it showed that these thin bipeds were social like Xinschi-uual, and took care of each other. The small pet-creature had run away at some point, but the others, who quickly resumed chatter, assuring one another and giving more names, proved that everyone else was okay. They were certainly handling their stress better. Neea couldn't have hoped for a better outcome, really, and that boosted her morale just a little bit.

The mech remained squatting, balled up to contain her anxious shivers and forcing herself to focus on the positivity at the end of the battle. The red one was named Peter. Tachibanabiki was laughing the fight off, even as the uptight one scowled at everyone. The sword Renarin'kholin had turned back into a person. The blonde with the gun was Riza'hawkeye, and had a familiar title: lieutenant. Neea wasn't sure what that meant, but her combat programming recognized it as a title of rank. Then Utakata made a gigantic bubble and stepped into it, talking about a "lift". A lift? Neea didn't see any pulleys attached to that thing, it couldn't possible float away with people sitting in it - assuming it didn't pop first. Then again, she just fought Gryn-knows-what which had the capability of mutating real-time, as multiple pieces, exclusively just to kill them. What could possibly be next, on this planet?
   A person riding a giant, flying reptile? Neea told herself, noticing the stern one climbing up one of the beasts he had summoned for the fight. The metal one he had earlier was gone - so much had been going on, Neea didn't see where it went. Maybe the same way the small hooved one did. This reptile was much bigger, and shared his scowl, so maybe it was better-suited for the fight. That implied these people had an inkling of what those things were and could hold their own against them.
   The mech then paused, closing her eye as the red one's chatter filtered through her microphones. A question of where we were... they were all strange, to each other. Those monsters were strange, too. So they must not have an idea, even if they could fend for themselves. That meant they were all running blind out here, without half a clue of what anything is.
   Then, almost in confirmation, yet another new person shows up. He, too looks similar to the others - same species, vastly-different attire and gadgets - with the name Ryo'howard, and also clueless. Tachibanabiki says no one knows anything about this place. Riza'hawkeye agrees.
   Oh, no....

Neea opened her eye as the stern one, Seto'kaiba - these people really liked their long names with the weird pause in the middle, huh? - claimed that the way east was clear, and they needed to start moving. She looked in puzzlement at Renarin'kholin, then around at the others with a smooth swing of her head. Peter was already on board with helping people. Tachibanabiki seemed just as friendly. No one looked suspicious.
   "What is east? Why do we need to go there?" she abruptly asked. She looked in said direction, vaguely remembering the massive talking drone that had been out there before the fight, but the pillars of smoke were gone. It left? "Why all of us?" She looked directly at Seto'kaiba, fixing her LED pupil on him. He seemed to know what to do, if she was interpreting his handling of the situation correctly. If he has an idea on where to go from here, that implies he knows the area; or knows something, at least. At the mention from Peter that Utakata's bubble might be technological, Neea studies it again, but shakes her head. "I would break anything that fragile."

----------

Just Inviting Ourselves In!

Glail was definitely curious about what "other ways" Swift knew about exploring temples, but stowed it in the back of her mind for another opportunity. Right now there were crossbows aimed at them, and she knew that was one time to avoid talking tactics. She swept the air with her tail as Swift agreed that whoever was running the place likely wasn't very nice.
   "Oooo, a villain! I've only heard stories about villains!" Glail voiced her thoughts quietly. "What should we do?" She looked at the grey wolf for direction. She shifted back as a human, and loudly addressed whatever guards lay waiting behind the pillars.
   Glail could agree that she didn't want to cause trouble. The temple was more like a fun hobby for her, and less a serious infiltration - at least, she thought that until Swift dashed down an adjacent hall, true to her name. Glail's ears shot upright. "Swift?!"
   "Euh-?! Hey! HEY! Shoot at her, you idiots, she's getting away!!" the raspy voice roared. Arrows zipped out into the foyer and orcs ran out with axes bared, but Glail was already running off after her friend.
   There was a yipe and a subsequent growl from one ranged orc as Swift shoved past him, narrowly avoiding his shots. Glail brutishly ran over him, though not intentionally. She even yelled "Sorry!" as she shot past, trying to stay hot on Swift's tail and ignoring the nip of an arrowhead as it bounced off her thick mane. "SWIIIFT! Wait for me!" she howled.

The orc leader was infuriated at the sluggish reflexes of his own squadron. He was practically screaming at them to give chase as they hurried after the big wolf and the one who turned from wolf to human. Half his orders were punctuated about how Malefor was going to roast them alive - all of them - if they didn't catch the intruders. His head throbbed at the insolence of the girl who transformed. "Swift". "Daughter of Robin Hood". He didn't know those names, but now he could search the villages for this so-called "Robin Hood", and punish him greatly for letting this girl run rampant. Anyone with half a brain knew that Malefor's ground was sacred!
   He stomped after his soldiers, roughly snatching one by the shoulder as it tried to go past him. The grunt swallowed a yelp and held still as its leader's grip tightened, and his face came very close.

"Alert the 'cleansers' of a delinquent called Robin Hood in the villages. Bring him to the temple. The girl will no doubt obey with her parent's life on the line," he ordered. The orc nodded rapidly, and its leader shoved him off, resuming his ironically-slow pursuit of the wolf-girls and the soldiers after them. The orc grunt immediately ran off for the great doors that were left ajar. Unknown to the orcs, there were a couple of problems with finding Robin Hood: obviously, there was the fact that he wasn't even on Mul'tilenayya! Then, there was the gigantic, sentient contraption sitting in front of the temple.
   The orc grunt practically fell on its butt as what it could best describe as a metal golem looked down at it. Fellow guards remained hidden behind the pillars and triforniums on the temple's battlements. They had failed to raise the alarm when the contraption showed up, which the little grunt did with a high shout: as reward, they only witnessed the long tendril that shot out like a lizard's tongue from its mouth, which their comrade disappeared in without another cry. They remained silent, grateful that no tendrils had come for them, yet their bark-like skin itched at the fear of what Malefor might do to them for failing their duty.

Ionhazard sighed, hoping that shriveled-looking humanoid he just ate wouldn't sour his engine. He knew there were more guards than that here, and it irritated him that half-built technology, specifically designed to detect humans, sat useless and heavy in his head. Mother Machine never did finish all her little tweaks, did she? There was always something new to tinker with, and now, when detecting life signs would actually be useful, he couldn't do it. His cold, orange stare glazed over all level surfaces of the temple, searching for other signs of life, now that the commotion inside was harder for him to hear. Unless he scared them all silly, and they ran away like cowards, there had to be more guards here... but if there were, they were good at hiding. He didn't even detect silhouettes buried in the architecture's shadows.
   Never thought I'd need to find something to do, his thoughts growled at him. The machine considered probing the entire temple with his tendrils, to either catch or flush out anyone hiding and staring at him. He could at least cover all the external exits that way, guaranteeing both prey and his new prisoners being unable to escape on him. Those shriveled people may be numerous, which would help keep his engine going. As a big con though, he might anger something that could actually place a bead on him. Still... that almost made it more tempting. Maybe he'll get a good fight out of it...

Decision made, Ionhazard reared and stood back up, his joints shrieking out metallic whines as they abruptly moved. The orcs behind the pillars shrunk even farther in as his shadow loomed over them. Two great screeches ricocheted off the surrounding mountains as the Commander's face split into four parts, spaced wide, revealing the pneumatics and wiring and the many spools of carbon cord stored within. The temple was big, definitely big enough to house a couple of the smaller Commanders, but that just made it a more interesting challenge for the machine. Tendrils around and above, tails to the ground and around back... yes, that ought to do the trick...

The orcs stared aghast as the "golem's" face opened and the cords came slithering out, like snakes. The movement was slow and deliberate, as if they were searching for something. Now would be a good time to raise the alarm.

OtSAWva.png E6AhPPV.png

[U and R - Sector 1 -North Midsection]

Riza stands back, noting Utakata's flustered expression at Peter's intrigue in the bubbles. She herself doesn't know how it works- from her understanding of alchemy, she doesn't think there are materials in bubbles that could be used to carry a human's weight, but she does admit it's mildly intriguing. She turns her attention to Renarin and his new buddy- the mech named Neea. It's nice to see he's managed to calm her- her? The voice sounds feminine- down some. 

“Whoa! How do you do that? Can I try? Is this a sort of plastic, or is it, like, some advanced technology from where you come from?” Peter throws out a million questions at once, and Utakata doesn't know which question to answer first. Poking the bubble was unexpected, but to his relief the bubble doesn't pop. 

"Uh....... I'm not sure you can do it yourself, but I can..." He very gently sticks the pipe out of the bubble and blows another one, making a nod for Peter to step in. "Be careful getting in there, if you're not gentle it'll pop. But as long as you're not moving around too much in it it can carry you to where we're going." Then he pauses. "This isn't 'advanced technology', it's just chakra. Basically energy.....? Ma....gic.....? Something like that. I never paid attention in lessons.

Once the weird metal statue calms down, thanks to Renarin, it introduces itself to Renarin as Neea. She? He really doesn't know. Nor does he know if he should ask. But she starts asking questions in a similar manner to Peter.  "What is east? Why do we need to go there? Why all of us? I would break anything that fragile."

This time Utakata blinks a few times. Then he clears his throat. "I'm not sure what east is, but I'm hoping it's a little safer than here, I hope." Pause. "I personally don't trust this place, it seemed safe at first but with those weird creatures.... No. We need to get moving as soon as possible, and as for why all of us? ....I mean. We're not from here, wouldn't it make sense for us to go elsewhere and look for answers?I mean if we all wanna go home..." He realizes he's talking too much, so he blows a few more bubbles, making sure they're all low enough to the ground. "You're free to test the bubble out yourself, but I assure you, these things are stronger than they look. Just don't run around like it's a hamster wheel or something and you're fine.

Something causes a pang in his chest, and Utakata once again looks eastward in concern. What the heck was that? Is everything okay? Why does he feel some sort of disturbance?

Perhaps it'd be best to go east and find out. 

3D0lpEq.png

[M - Sector 2 - Temple Throne Room] 

The second the intruders enter Malefor's chamber, his wings stretch out just a little bit. And then he shakes his head, noting that they're humans, just like the ones in the Burned Lands. How'd they escaped- well. If he's to be more observant, he notices that neither of them actually look like they're from his Sector.  His wings stretch again as he leans down to take a better look at them. One looks to be partially animalistic, while the other had changed from an animal to a human. 

"Now by the gods.... Where did you two come from, and how did you make it here....?" He demands as his tail whips in anger. 

LKkfIJv.png

[H- Sector 2- Heat and Ash Everywhere]

She'd been sitting there for a while waiting for her master to return. 

Sure, it was a beautiful field he'd left her to wait in, but she feels by now she's become well acquainted with the scenery and just wants to LEAVE. 

There were some loud noises, though, and Hotaru's heart fills with worry that Utakata hasn't come back yet. Please don't tell me....

She looks towards the horizon and notes what looks to be debris in the distance, and she could swear she sees some trees flying. To that she stands up, but once she gets up, it appears to be over. Her heart sinks- she does not like what just happened there. No, Hotaru does not like the feeling that settles in her chest and the dread of what might have just happened to her master. Had.... Had it been a bad idea to have him go and talk to Tsurugi himself? 

Hotaru takes the slip of paper out of her pocket that Utakata gave her. Kawa Mizue, it says, as well as an address. She knits her eyebrows together- he hadn't told her about anyone of such a name. Is this his girlfriend? Someone else he knows? All she knows is that she's in the Hidden Mist, and Hotaru should- should- make her way over there. 

But she feels a sudden pressure in her head and a sudden YANK of her body, as if she were grabbed by the waist and pulled forward. Her stomach immediately gets a sick feeling and she closes her eyes as she gets pulled through only God knows what. Before she can open her eyes, the feeling of heat and dryness touching her skin giving it away that she's definitely not in that field anymore. Opening her eyes confirms that, as when she's finally feeling well enough to sit up she notices a totally different landscape- with red sky, almost no sun present, lava in a lake around an island, and a ever-present thickness in the air. She blinks multiple times and finally notices she's within a village, with people staring at her. 

Hotaru takes a moment to notice them. They have a very different form of attire from herself, but unknown to her, their clothes are very modern in other worlds. They all seem terrified, looking around as if someone were watching them. She also takes note of something in the distance coming closer to the village- giant....flying.... f i s h. Hotaru knits her eyebrows together and one of the villagers looks behind himself and takes note. "There's that kid, with.... new people?" His body trembles. "Oh, I don't know if we can hide all these people for long, Malefor's going to find out sooner or later there's intruders. 

A woman- seemingly the man's wife- gives Hotaru a kind and yet worried smile. "We'll do what we can. If these newcomers are anything like that boy, we'll have more defenses against his forces." Then she gives Hotaru her hand and helps her up. "Perhaps we'd be able to rebel-"

"Leigh, don't say such radical things! We'd need an entire army," the man says in dismay. The wife- Leigh- rolls her eyes and looks back at Hotaru. "So much for hope, hm. Well... Welcome to Sector 2. I know that doesn't mean much now, but I'll explain it to you as soon as these newcomers make it here."

Sector..... 2....? Hotaru seems concerned. "I.... I.....

"Ah, I'm sorry, you must be scared, I don't think I'm helping with that." Leigh's smile becomes much warmer. "My apologies. My name is Leigh, and I'm the village leader's wife. My husband, Redd, is a little.... worried, if you will. The leader of our sector is.... Not very kind, as it were."

Hotaru gives Leigh a wry smile back. "Ah- that's alright... I just.... what happened to me?"

"You were pulled out of your world from here. That would be the work of- mmm, I should explain that when we have more people so that I don't repeat myself too many times, but... This is called Mul'tilennaya, and this world was once at peace, but..." She shakes her head. "That is to be explained as well. I'm sorry, so many questions and so few answers...."

Hotaru looks back at the flying fish, which are starting to land on the shore of the island not even 20 away. Now she can see the people- a red-haired boy no older than sixteen and a weird looking creature, a tall, handsome black-haired man, another man who seems tired and terrified with purple hair and a very odd taste in clothing, A woman with flames coming off of her- or what appears to be the case, and another woman with some sort of authoritative uniform. Her eyebrows knit. 

Things are about to get weird

Seto Kaiba
<Status: Injured>
<Active Monster(s): Blue-Eyes White Dragon>

Hibiki Tachibana
<Status: Seriously Injured>
<Gungnir Symphogear: Active>

<Location: Sector 1 - Midsection>
<People: Riza | Utakata | Renarin | Neea | Peter | Ryo>

~~

So Utakata agreed with him for once? There is a first time for everything, he thought to himself. He didn't trust this place, either - not that he'd ever trusted it, but those things that had attacked them had sealed the deal. He had to admit, he was also curious as to how those bubbles could manage to support a man's weight without popping (though he'd never admit it out loud to Utakata)...

But, at last, now there was a name to the strange machine. Neea, it called itself... and it expressed concern that it would pop the bubble regardless of it being able to handle its weight. "I can summon one of my dragons for you, Neea, if you're scared of popping one of those bubbles. They're all just as capable of flying."

Kaiba made a noise of disgust at hearing that the bubbles were likely magic, or something similar - great, even more magical bunk. Not that he didn't believe in magic, but more often than not, he ended up in bad situations when magic was involved. No words were said, however - the sound he'd made alone was more than enough, in his opinion.

Hibiki, meanwhile, carefully climbs into one of the bubbles that Utakata blew, being careful to try not to pop it. She figured she'd remain in her Gear just in case they had to fight again.

~~

Ser Aymeric de Borel
<Location: Sector 2 - Burning Lands Docks -> Burning Lands Village>
<People: Doppio | Silver | Weavile | Mòrag | Brighid | Hotaru>

~~

Aymeric smiled a little - he was used to abrasive behavior, so the red-haired boy's words didn't sting him in the slightest. "You can call me whatever you're comfortable with - I don't mind." The Lord Commander was patient and polite, even when the one speaking to him was not.

Mòrag and Brighid then introduced themselves proper to him. He bowed before them in turn. "I'm honored to meet you both, as well, and I also look forward to working with you both. And - if it is all right with you - Ser Aymeric will do."

With that being said, he stepped on board one of the boats - the one with the red-haired boy driving, if he wasn't mistaken.

Here was to hoping the ride wasn't too eventful...

~

Upon reaching the destination, Aymeric disembarked from the boat. Upon looking around, he noticed that there was a village nearby - good, there were locals here, after all. "Perhaps we should get acquainted with the locals here... They would know more about this strange world than us."

Edited by hikarinomemori

LGqYfUs.png

[ Location: Sector six, Dracula's Laharl's Castle ]

[ 'taking care' of Blixer ]

That person... asked for place to stay?! Who did he think he was talking to? Demons were never known for their hospitality. 

Oh the other hand... A DJ would be incredibly entertaining in this increasingly boring castle. When the options for 'something fun' boiled down to conquest and tormenting his vassals, things got real boring real fast. He estimated that the zombie bird would be fun to watch for five minutes, at most. 

Laharl narrowed his eyes and considered his situation. Usually, any visitors to his castle -- Netherworld or this knockoff --  were there to assassinate him. (Who wouldn't?) While the DJ seemed harmless enough, the possibility that he, the Demon Lord, could be victim to a murder attempt was a very exciting prospect. Laharl made a note to himself: Frequently pretend to fall asleep to bait and punish any assassination attempts.

"Sure, do whatever, Blixer. If you can get up to the top of the castle without getting defeated, I'll give you the honor of staying the night and performing for my entourage. If not, I'll take you prisoner and make you DJ anyway!"

The illusion of choice! What a classic tactic! Laharl retreated from the window, his practiced evil laugh echoing through the building. "Haaaahahahahha!"

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Blixer
<Status: Stable; CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!>
<Current Song: "Termination Shock">
<Location: Sector 6 - Just outside the castle>
<People: Laharl>

~~

Was that a challenge?? Surely this kid jests! Blixer knew a thing or two about evil lairs - on account of having once had one himself - so an ascent to the top shouldn't be too hard, right?

Looks like now I'm playing hero.

"Challenge accepted! Though I should probably warn ya..." The notes of one of Blixer's songs began to play, and he used the music to create what appeared to be a hand cannon, pink and black in color scheme, much like its creator.

"I don't just play to entertain!"

With that, he charged into the castle, hand cannon at the ready and more than eager to show his stuff.

YQIjoKg.png

[ Sector: Two ]
[ Location: Burning Lands - Lava Village ]
[ Nearby People: Silver, Weavile, Mòrag, Brighid, Aymeric, Hotaru  ]

“Die?” Doppio stared at the boy owlishly. “No, no, no!” Doppio waved his hand dismissively. “I’m not going to die...probably. No, I’ll be fine! The only way I will die is if I get too close to that lav—woah!” Effortlessly the boy scooped Doppio into his arms. Doppio felt himself flush, his cheeks reddening with embarrassment. He squirmed in the boy’s arms, mumbling a series of “put me down!” and “how are you so strong?”. Doppio's protests were evidentially unheard as the boy unceremoniously dropped Doppio into one of the strange fish-like boats before ushering his strange companion to drive it. Exhaustion ached in every muscle of Doppio's body, but he was able to muster the last of his energy to back away from the weird creature at the helm of the boat. What was it that the boy called it again? Weavile? That wasn't like any Stand name Doppio had ever heard of.

Drawing his knees towards his chest, Doppio stared at Weavile warily as it piloted the boat after the red-haired boy. Every fiber of Doppio's being was telling him this was some sort of ploy fabricated by an enemy Stand user, but everyone he had spoken to so far swore up and down that they had no idea what a Stand was. It was difficult, no, practically illogical to accept the idea that he had been teleported to some magical realm where Stands didn't exist. Was he seriously supposed to trust the word of some strangers he had never met? Doppio dug his fingers into his pants, clutching the cloth between his nails. It didn't make sense. Even if everything everyone had said was true, why was he of all people brought here? He was only strong when Boss lent him strength and Boss didn't even know where he was! Maybe...just maybe it would be a good idea to stick around for now. He didn't have any other options and if the strangers could help him locate a phone then he could contact Boss. If anyone knew what was going on, it had to be him! The boat came to a sudden stop. Glancing up at his companion, Doppio watched as Weavile stepped award from the control panel of the boat and hop onto a nearby dock. Doppio swallowed thickly. He couldn't fully trust anyone without the Boss's consent, but maybe, just maybe, the strangers could help him figure out a way to get back home.

It took far more effort than it should have for Doppio to prop himself against the side of the boat and slowly inch his way to its exit. Unfortunately, that was all his body could handle without support. As soon as he tried stepping onto the dock, Doppio tumbled down onto the dock face first. He let out a quiet squeal as his head began pounding madly. Peeling his face off the wooden floor, Doppio blinked away the stars from his eyes and glanced around at his surroundings.

"I'm okay!" he said, weakly waving at his companions. "...probably! There sure are a lot of people living out here, huh?" Doppio lolled his head onto its side. "Everyone here looks pretty normal for a bunch of people living on a lava island. I wonder if their clothes are fireproof..."

Chris Yukine
<Ichaival Symphogear: Inactive>

Kirika Akatsuki
<Igalima Symphogear: Inactive>

<Location: Sector 2 - Burning Lands Village>
<People: Doppio | Silver | Weavile | Mòrag | Brighid | Hotaru | Aymeric>

~~

"Ya had to go and get us lost for the third time in a row. You're lucky I managed to find a boat to drive here."

"...Chris-senpai, you crashed that boat-desu."

"Details! We're still in one piece, aren't we?!"

The two girls walked through the village, looking around, when they came to the docks. The blond-haired Kirika looked proud of herself. "I told you the docks were on this side of the island-desu!"

"Ya don't have to be so smug about it! Geez..." Chris crossed her arms, pouting. "At any rate, it looks like we aren't the only ones here."

Of course Kirika started going over to introduce herself, so Chris had no choice but to follow. "Hi! I'm Akatsuki Kirika-desu! It's nice to meet you all-desu!"

Chris pinched the bridge of her nose, speaking under her breath. "Why are you like this, Kirika...?" She then looked at the group. "I'm Yukine Chris. I mean, you all may as well know my name, right?"

image.jpeg.d6fbd8beacd59ab100bcb481fdac74bf.jpeg

Swift just made it past the guard creatures in the shadows; they scuttled back, shooting arrows at her which she narrowly dodged.  

Running almost at full speed, she heard Glail pelting after her — "SWIIIFT! Wait for me!" — and slowed to let her friend catch up. “Isn’t this great?! I haven’t done something fun in a while!” she shouted gleefully to the blue wolf. 

Together they dashed through the castle, passing various rooms and hallways. As they reached a huge chamber, she skidded to a halt, holding out a hand to attempt to help Glail do the same. 

The large, dragonlike creature who inhabited the room didn’t look too happy. 

"Now by the gods.... Where did you two come from, and how did you make it here....?" it snarled; a scaly tail lashed as it (he?) spoke. 

Swift smirked, then widened her eyes in what Suzy dubbed ‘mocking teacher mode’. “Hmm. Well, you see, the human body has these two limbs or appendages called legs. Those are attached to feet, which I use to walk or run, and that is how we came here,” she explained. “As to where we came from, I would prefer to keep the to myself, as you will surely understand. Now, it looks like you’re in a snit, would you care to tell us why?” She smirked up at the dragon. 

image.jpeg.e498d441d8e2a8170895f441758eba14.jpeg

“Magic? Cool! I met a magician once. Strange. He did really cool stuff, like teleporting. When he did, there were these glowy orange circles and he went like this—” Peter imitated Stephen Strange’s gestures, not realising as he did that Riza and the others might think he was calling the sorcerer strange instead of telling them his name. 

Carefully he got into the bubble, sitting in the middle. Ned won’t believe I sat in a magic bubble, he thought ecstatically while the bubble blower talked to the robot. 

"I'm not sure what east is, but I'm hoping it's a little safer than here, I hope. I personally don't trust this place, it seemed safe at first but with those weird creatures.... No. We need to get moving as soon as possible, and as for why all of us? ....I mean. We're not from here, wouldn't it make sense for us to go elsewhere and look for answers?I mean if we all wanna go home..." “Which we do,” Peter added pragmatically, approving of the man’s many-worded reply. “You’re right. Eastward! He pointed in the direction indicated by the others, flushing slightly red when the bubble did nothing in response. 

LGqYfUs.png

[ what do you mean you didn't get the memo?! ]

[ BGM: Termination Shock ]

EFcaqxF.gif VzDYKAE.gif

When Blixer burst in through the front doors, the demons there hadn't even gotten the memo yet. The only monster there -- a literal stone-faced dragon standing eight feet tall -- was carrying a broom and seemed to be in the middle of sweeping the entrance hall. Over the grand staircase behind the dragon hung a magnificent lifelike painting of a distinguished cravat-wearing gentleman, but otherwise the rich-looking interior seemed empty of any sign of life.

"Can we... help you?" it asked, entirely confused. They didn't often get visitors that charged in straight through the front door. In fact, they hadn't had visitors at all since establishing in this new world!

It was at that time that a Prinny rushed out of a side door and tripped, tumbling down the stairs but thankfully did not explode when it bounced off the ground. The poor bird appeared to be sweating and it scrambled to its feet while drawing out a pair of knives from its pouch. "Dood! Master Laharl's told us to stop this guy at all cost!"

"Well, why didn't anyone say so earlier?" the dragon replied before throwing the broom aside. He began to gather fire in his mouth, then leaned back and spit a fireball at the intruder. "I've been itching for a fight for ages!"

Matt | Sector 6 - Netherworld (Laharl's Castle)

Yes! Finally! The last level of the game! Just a bit longer and--

"What."

He was so close to finally beating that game and now he was... where was he? Another glitch world? No, that couldn't be it. Everything seemed fairly normal WAIT. WHERE'S THE UI.

Matt quickly went from confused to concerned. Just what was this foreign world? What should he do? He no longer had his otherworldly patron to do all the thinking for him!

It was then he saw a large castle in front of him. And some strange pink creature storming in.

"Hey! Let me help!", Matt shouted, running after the oddly geometrical man, Seiken at the ready.

I have no idea what's going on, but I'm definitely going to have some fun - I just hope Natalie and the others won't miss me too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo Howard | Sector 1 - The Ancient Ruins (Midsection)

Ryo was pleasantly surprised by the positive responses he'd been getting. It seemed like he'd be able to get along with at least a good few of the people in this group, and they'd all be a great help in staying alive out here.

Some of the people introduced themselves, there was a discussion about going east, and about what east even is, before finally deciding to go east anyway. A man wearing some manner of blue robes created a couple of bubbles for people who couldn't fly to use. The boy who introduced himself as Spiderman seemed to be able to enter one just fine, so Ryo decided he might as well give it a try.

"Thanks, everyone! I'm relieved you guys are responding so well to this. Now let me just try one of the bubbles..."

It was a strange sensation, floating in an oversized bubble like this. But it seemed stable enough, and it's not like he really had a better option now. This would have to do.

"I'm ready to go!"

Blixer
<Status: Stable; In Battle; Amped up>
<Current Song: "Termination Shock">
<Location: Sector 6 - Inside the castle>
<People: Matt>
<Enemies: Stone Dragon | Prinny>

~~

"Looks like I've got a live one... If you guys want a fight, you've got one!" Blixer gripped his hand cannon tightly when another voice caught his attention.

"Hey! Let me help!"

Blixer smirked. "Hey, sure, the more the merrier! Man, this is gonna rock!" Blixer was pumped up and more than ready to show that demon kid that he was no pushover when it came to music or fighting. He pointed his hand cannon at the small penguin creature and grinned.

"Hasta la vista, little penguin dude."

And then he pulled the trigger, the sounds and beats of his song, Termination Shock, reverberating into the hand cannon and flying out of the barrel as a physical blast. That creature was not going to last long, if it lasted at all, because it was clear from the trajectory that it would be flying out of the nearby window.

"BOOM!! Ha, I never tire of that!"

~~

<BATTLE SUMMARY:>
<Blixer hits the friggin prinny.>

LGqYfUs.png

[ if we don't stop them laharl will cut our salaries, dood! ]

[ BGM: Termination Shock ]

EFcaqxF.gif                 💥  khNluXg.gif

The music's bass almost felt like it was vibrating the foundations of the castle. On cue, the red and pink man uttered an impossibly cool one-liner before unleashing a blast right on the beat, striking the Prinny square in the chest! 

"Not fair, dood!" The attack sent it flying straight out the window with a loud crash. The dragon let out a roaring laugh -- of course those peons were useless!

In time for the pirate-looking dude to join the fray, three more penguins marched out, one of them painted black where it would normally be purple. That black one pointed forth at the assailants. "Prinny Bomb, dood!"

Both the regular-colored ones under its command each pulled from their pouches a lit bomb -- impossibly large -- and threw them down the stairs at Blixer and Matt.

OVRyYTX.gifLmMaRhK.gifOVRyYTX.gif

This Awful Bird Thing

The skewed and corrupted seagull had simply hung limp like a dead thing in Laharl's grasp. Its distorted eardrums frustrated the presence controlling it, as it couldn't quite interpret what Laharl was saying. Conversely, the bird's one eye was fixed down on his point of interest: a pink and black being, fashioned for the laws of another universe. It looked like a good opportunity, to the presence. Its ability to perceive intent in other ways also helped to give it an idea of what the two were talking about: the strong sensation of being a fortress floating in the air, from the one holding it, and a similar sense of confidence from the one below, which resonated with rhythmic tunes. It was aware that people could be "seen" by their resonance, but this was so organized it made the presence wonder if this being was from an auditory realm. It then perceived a sense of excitement and danger, and the bird's holder swaggered back into the room, laughing. So a challenge was issued? Neither being was familiar to the other, and there was a tone of playfulness in both. It seemed the auditory one was given a trial to pass.

In curiosity of what exactly Laharl was like, the presence prodded the demon lord, searching for an aura or another intangible connection. Humans were often emotionally-driven, so it looked for that first: what did Laharl want? What did he dislike? Why did he feel like a fortress? It was also interested in communicating with him, though its abilities were limited this far from its realm, and it was already buffered by multiple dimensions, distancing it further. It lessened its grip on the Twisted seagull, giving it half a mind to thrash in demand to be put down. If Laharl freed it, it could infect a few mundane things exclusively to establish a foothold for the presence, so it could do something more here than watch one of its dumber creations stumble about. It predicted that the demon lord would be fine with it, since it was hardly a threat right now.

----------

Throne Room Meeting

The two burst into a massive throne room, the orc guards just on their tails. Glail stopped only because her nose slammed into Swift's outstretched hand. Even as the guards surrounded their backs and flanks to block escape routes, Glail grinned widely, completely oblivious to the severity of the situation, as Swift had made their sudden entrance pretty comical. At first the blue wolf stood just behind her, jaws agape as she both took in air and the sight of a real dragon! Her nose and ears twitched eagerly as she refrained from running up and sniffing his paws, as he was clearly annoyed that they found him. She looked him up and down multiple times, trying to commit everything to memory: the size, bigger than anything she had seen before; the large claws; the wolf-like build, yet long neck and tail; the stern, reptilian face; the massive bat wings just behind the shoulders; the heavy purple scales and yellow slitted eyes. It took all of Glail's effort to not blurt out if he was real. Sadly, she didn't have much effort to start with.

"You're a real dragon right?!"

Her goofy wolf grin disappeared for a moment as she mentally apologized to Swift for shouting, again. Not verifying if she was being given a scolding look, she added unhelpfully, "We ran here!"

The orc guards held their tongues, not wanting to speak out of turn. Their leader edged to Malefor's left, ready to take orders, but scared to say anything in case it turned the Dark Master's ire onto him.

Thankfully for Malefor, footsteps pounded down an adjacent corridor, approaching rapidly before a scrawny Orc burst in. Before he even had breath to speak he was talking rapidly. "Great and Highest Dark Master! T-There's a thing! A big thing! Outside! It's huge, f-face opened and-! And-! It's-! Metal...!" The Orc gasped, wheezed, added "Eating...!", wavered on its feet, aaaaand collapsed. The bizarre report left the other Orc guards exchanging puzzled looks, a few lowering their crossbows from the ready position. Glail stared at it, unsure of what to make of the weird, woody creature. She knew what it was talking about though, and looked up in concern at Swift, mouthing "should we tell them?" in what she hoped was a discreet way. Personally, she didn't feel like telling a "Dark Master" about their metal friend outside, even though she didn't believe he was eating anything, either.

----------

Neea

She didn't want to be rude, but even the languid assurance of the man didn't convince Neea that a bubble that size could hold her weight. The idea that it was made by "chakra" was mildly intriguing; she knew a few engineers who'd love to sit and study it for hours. Luckily for Utakata, she wasn't the type. A hamster wheel sounded cute, though. On a more important note, she couldn't argue with the idea of leaving just to avoid more of those horrible flesh-monsters; evidently the infectious happiness of this place didn't deter them.

"I-I think I can run, if we need to leave," she hesitantly decided. "Flying isn't.... really for me." She stretched herself up a bit higher and tested out the pistons in her legs. They were a far cry from any mech actually built for running, but she lacked the heavy tank armor that would bog her down. Surely she could match the speed of a huge flying reptile and a few bubbles. She watched Peter's strange gestures as he talked about magic, something he had heard of, too. Questions about magic and hamster wheels lingered in the mech's short-term memory, but she also realized that the others were ready and eager to leave this place. She could ask about them later, when they were in a safer location.

9-E4-A6942-B522-4-A6-D-A6-D7-4993-FEEBB3
Unfortunately, Swift hadn’t gotten the potentially snark-filled conversation she’d wanted. A couple of weird monstery-looking things with crossbows had come into the hall, one telling the dragon about Ionhazard in panic and promptly flopping onto the floor. The outlaw was not impressed. My old friend the Sheriff would have gotten us captured by now.

Glail silently asked her if they should tell them about the robot, and she shook her head no. No point in showing them that card, though it might come in handy later. 

The guards lowered their weapons slightly, and Swift narrowed her eyes. “This is an almost perfect chance to attack,” she murmured to her friend. “Dare we take it?” The idea was tempting — her hand reflexively twitched toward her quiver, but there might be more of the creatures, and she hated to drag Glail into a fight the blue wolf might not want. 

Real-Lloyd-warped-banner.jpg

Lloyd Garmadon stood on the roof of a small building in Ninjago, watching over his city. After putting his former sweetheart Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon safely away at Kryptarium Prison, all was quiet. For now. 

Jumping to another roof, he flipped his hood back on and started to make his way back towards Laughy’s. He dropped to the ground, but taking a step forward, he felt himself falling. 

Gah! 

A few seconds later, he landed. First his head jerked up, and he looked wildly around. What just happened... He was by a river of what looked like lava, with black stone at its banks and an ominous-looking red sky. There was a village behind him; some people were milling about, while others (who looked completely out of place here, like him) were stepping off of what looked like flying fish? A purple-haired man slid onto the ground with a small yelp. The others in his group talked amongst themselves. A blonde girl in a kimono was standing with a couple, who were from the village, by the looks of it. Maybe I should ask them for help.

They didn’t look dangerous, so Lloyd cautiously walked toward the small group with the fish. “Hello? If anyone can answer me, where is this place, and how did I get here?” he asked carefully as he approached.