Aniia

Dragons appearing in group sort but not on scroll

So in my group "Zombies and Fodder" (which is where I store zombie experiments), I have a bunch of potential undeads-in-waiting, and 14 actual undeads. However, when I click on custom sort, it shows me the images of an additional 5 undeads. I can't see the code for all of them, but their names are:

zom 1

zom 4

vxt15

r9mAs

Poseidon Deepsea

I recognize those two that are codes from last year. I can't remember if I killed them and didn't turn them, or if they did successfully turn, or if perhaps they weren't zombie experiments at all. I just know those codes are familiar, especially r9mAs. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?

All of my August 31st (and perhaps some previous) failed zombies show when I go to sort my Zombie Fodder group, even though the tombstones are long gone from my scroll and the group itself.

Ooooh, all my failed Zombie attempts! The custom sort function makes them (well, their tombstones) visible again in my "Ghosts" group! Hello my spooky ghost dragons!  :D

Shhhh... nobody tell TJ, or he's going to fix it... :ph34r:

Spoiler

image.png.6f3200a51a2a7a32eabc2272a4a55df5.png

Good to get confirmation they are failed zombie attempts! It was really bugging me where I'd seen those codes before lol. But now I'm mourning again the loss of Poseidon Deepsea, he had such a nice lineage.

If Poseidon's still haunting my scroll, that means you should be seeing undead experiments at least all the way back to Halloween 2018!

Edited by Twimm

I once experienced a similar thing with expunged zombies - their tombstones stayed on my scroll pretty much "forever". Eventually, this issue got resolved - but I'm not sure whether it's due to TJ fixing things or getting rid of my old zombies manually. (I had them in a highlighted group back then...)

I wonder if its a bug related to the grouping, then, because the tombstones don't show on my main scroll, only when I try to sort the dragons in my custom group....

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a bug about sorting - where dead dragons show up in custom sort. I don't think it's a goup-based issue. At least it wasn't with my dead zombies. I only put them into that group *after* I realized they were still displayed somewhere - as a matter of fact, that was *why* I started using groups.