LadyLyzar

OFFICIAL Dragon Cave Emergency Room - Less than 4 days left only!

Official Dragon Cave Emergency Room

Welcome to the DC Emergency Room.  This is for dragons with less than 4 days left ONLY.

*****Rules*****

1.  Only post dragons with less than four days left to hatch or grow up.  If your dragon has more time than this, please use the Official Dragon Cave Forum Hatchery.  Unauthorized posts will be removed.

2.  Only post dragons that you own.  Posting dragons you do not own will result in post removal and a warning.  Don't forget to remove dragons you have abandoned or traded away - posts with these will be removed.

3.  If your dragon hatches or grows up, or you need to add more dragons, please edit your post.  You can do this as many times as you wish.  If your post is missing (see Rule 4) and you still have dragons under 4 days left, feel free to repost them.

4.  Posts in this topic will be removed after three days to keep growing things visible and prevent clutter.

5. This is not a chat topic.  It is for posting growing eggs and hatchlings under 4 days left ONLY.  Other posts will be considered spam.

Idk how to post my dragons here 

Edited by Boshuizen
Trying to figure this out it's confusing

1 minute ago, Shikariix said:

My other two eggs just died and gave me the biggest scare 😭 please help this one survive?

LGePN.gif

hi! you might want to use some of the hatcheries that are linked over in the Fan Sites thread to get eggs hatched and hatchies grown up.

personally, i wait until my eggs or hatchies have 5 days and 23 hours left before i put them in hatcheries, and i use three of the fansites listed there: Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and Valley Sherwood.

this egg will go into the ER sections of the hatcheries, and should hopefully hatch soon.  i take eggs out as soon as they hatch because hatchies can get sick too.

it's okay if you want to PM to ask more questions!

good luck with your eggie! :)

"My my, quite the emergency. Grow my pretties..." Monarch Dragon

/-"--*----🌿-~~----🍃-°-*----*~--°\

There's nothing in here for now

\-*---🍁---🌱--°~-"----🍁-~*-`--~/

Edited by TheAnxietyStare