The Dragoness

The Purebred Prize Project

Mini has it and will be breeding it to his female bronze tin after Vday breeding is done. 

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Rivenese Bronze (Female Bronze tinsel)

Releeshahn Silver (Male Silver tinsel)

Notes: I work from my phone and may forget to breed at times due to hectic life and work. But will breed as soon as I remember. I dont maintain lists, but accommodate requests as they come.

Edited by ShorahNagi

so is there like an offical way to request eggs  these pairs? I would love one from each pairing!

we have an egg request form we have to post on the tragaryen project,was wondering if we should o the same here? those willing to make eggs and those not willing to make new ones.

fyi i am willing to make eggs, but you have to agree to naming strategy fo Xerxes direct offspring, if you go on to do more after that name as will.

18 hours ago, borntobefree said:

so is there like an offical way to request eggs  these pairs? I would love one from each pairing!

we have an egg request form we have to post on the tragaryen project,was wondering if we should o the same here? those willing to make eggs and those not willing to make new ones.

fyi i am willing to make eggs, but you have to agree to naming strategy fo Xerxes direct offspring, if you go on to do more after that name as will.

No, we've just been passing on eggs to anyone who has space.

I would rather not do an egg request form as the point of this lineage is just achieving as many generations as possible without inbreeding. The Targaryen project is different. Also I, like many others, breed my CB Prizes for other purposes like raffles and trades so they're not readily available for requests. If you want an egg from a specific generation, I suggest reaching out to the owner of those dragons over PM. 

I've received the latest generation egg. It will be a few weeks before I can breed the next gen, as my prize is very busy at the moment.