The Dragoness

The Purebred Prize Project

I have the egg from Wymsy. Will breed her with God Shim after Halloween week, since he'll be busy with holiday breeding. I'll update once I start breeding. Hopefully we get an egg soon. :)

Alright, I've updated the participant list (added osean's son) and the progress post.

Edited by The Dragoness

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Cinnamon Waffle Queen

Notes: I will be unavailable for holidays, it's my first year on DC and I want all the special babies I can get! Also for the duration of hunting season I will be slow to respond on the weekends, as I will be at hunting camp with my family. 

Edited by Verandi

8 hours ago, Verandi said:

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Cinnamon Waffle Queen

Notes: I will be unavailable for holidays, it's my first year on DC and I want all the special babies I can get! Also for the duration of hunting season I will be slow to respond on the weekends, as I will be at hunting camp with my family. 

Added! Welcome to the project :D

12 hours ago, Naraku said:

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): https://dragcave.net/lineage/Fc9gM

Notes: Usually available outside of holiday breeding seasons

Added!

We're pretty well balanced gender-wise now with 6 females to 7 males.

Edited by The Dragoness

well that just means i need to win another one this month and i'll make it female so we have 7  and 7....rotfl wish me luc!

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nEBoD

Notes: At the moment, he'll be fogged most of the time as he still has to grow up. But he will be male, and he is a Bronze Shimmer. I can't take an egg during a Holiday, but I will be able to do so any other time once he's grown. Oh, and his name will be He Who Loved the Lady, which I've saved for him until he hatches.

Edited by MoonShark

Dang no luck this month, oh well...

but I just thought of something, what happens if/when a prize decides they don't like each other at all. If they out right refuse, and they don't have a second prize this experiement ends with that person, do we start all over then??

Probably the person who bred the egg that refuses would need to breed another, I'd think, to replace the one that refused.

@MoonShark Congrats on winning!! I've added you to the list :)

@borntobefree fertility is a big help. But if a CB Prize refuses its bred mate, the owner of the last generation could breed a sibling to be tried with the CB Prize. Now that we're beyond the second generation, refusal isn't really an issue. We're not breeding CBs to each other anymore. 

Edited by The Dragoness
Ninja'd

Speaking of, realized I need to breed the baby I have for the next gen egg. Will do that next week as I just bred God Shim without thinking. lol

Going to breed God Shim and the baby I got tonight, hopefully they give us a child. Already fertilitied and everything. 🍀

I Have an Egg!

Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/yvn5N

CB Prize Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/sclXM

First Breeding Attempt: 11/8/2019

Did we decide we were rotating CB genders each time now? If so, this should go to someone with a female prize. Will be fogged in a bit unless picked up because I don't leave my eggs unhidden at night, for safety.

*pokes females*

Female Prizes:

Aceofshades

Jetty Bones, Silver Tinsel

Naraku

Shirouneri, Silver Tinsel

"Usually available outside of holiday breeding seasons."

osean's son (PM osean):

Gold Tinsel

Rememberdrgns

Pearlborne, Silver Shimmer

"Will only breed on the first of each month."

The Dragoness:

Gloriosa Stellarum, Silver Tinsel | Luna Aetherium, Bronze Shimmer

Verandi

Cinnamon Waffle Queen, F Bronze Tinsel

"I will be unavailable for holidays... Also for the duration of hunting season I will be slow to respond on the weekends..."

Since it still needs to hatch and grow, which takes almost a week, gonna pass it to Dragoness.

So does Animated rose need to produce another egg then since yours refused? Who's got the hot potatoe?

8 hours ago, borntobefree said:

So does Animated rose need to produce another egg then since yours refused? Who's got the hot potatoe?

Mine didn't refuse. They just didn't give me an egg. I'm going to try again on Friday.

Added @RAAMIsABeast to the participant list