The Dragoness

The Purebred Prize Project

The Purebred Prize Project
Bronze Tinsel eggSilver Tinsel eggGold Tinsel eggGold Shimmer-scale eggSilver Shimmer-scale eggBronze Shimmer-scale egg

Goal: breed the longest non-inbred spiral we can with only Prizes.

The Idea

We'll start with a PB 2G Prize. Then one of our participants will breed that dragon to their CB Prize. When they produce a Prize egg, that 3G egg will be bred to a different CB Prize...and so on. The resulting eggs do not need to be influenced based on their corresponding parent's gender (ex. a CB female Bronze Tinsel and a CB male Gold Shimmer produce a Gold Shimmer egg. If you have a CB male Silver Shimmer, influence the egg female.)

How to Participate

At this time, we are only asking for help from raffle winners. If you are a CB Prize owner and would like to participate, just fill out the short form below so that you can be added to the rotation. We'll let you know when we have an egg available for you. All CB Prizes will be accepted.

Rules

1. When you receive an egg, please breed it to your Prize at some point.

2. Don't kill/bite/freeze/neglect/etc. dragons involved in the spiral.

3.  When you have bred an egg, fill out the corresponding form and post it here.

4. This project will be placed on hold during holiday events.

5. If you have a long waiting list for your Prize, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

6. Your CB Prize will be considered "retired" once you have bred them to the spiral and produced an egg. This is to prevent inbreeding.

7. After passing along the first egg your pair produces, you can do what you please with the rest of their offspring.

8. On-topic discussion is welcome in this thread!

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): -insert link here-

Notes: -if you have a long list/will be unavailable during holidays/etc., let us know here-

I Have an Egg!

Link: -egg link here-

CB Prize Mate: -link here-

First Breeding Attempt: -date here-

That's all! This is going to be a very relaxed breeding project, so don't feel like you need to rush or watch for regular updates. If something important happens, we'll discuss it here. 

Edited by The Dragoness

Participants

bonvoyage:

Crystal Cat, F Gold Shimmer | Ironic Equation, M Bronze Shimmer

borntobefree:

Xerxes Trey Veight, M Bronze Shimmer

"His direct offspring has naming requirements because of its visibility on Xerxes childrens page. Must have appropriate naming scheme. No offputing names, but a cool code is ok."

animatedrose:

God Shim, M Bronze Shimmer

osean:

OOwTj, M Silver Tinsel

osean's son (PM osean):

CB F Gold Tinsel

Sunrunner: 

Aoife, M Silver Tinsel

Commander Wymsy:

Galletian Victory, M Bronze Tinsel | Scintillating Noodle, F Silver Shimmer

The Dragoness:

Gloriosa Stellarum, F Silver Tinsel | Caelesti Solem, M Gold Shimmer | Luna Aetherium, F Bronze Shimmer

WereJace

Jason of Unbreakable Hearth, M Gold Tinsel

Dohaerys

Teraxes, M Silver Tinsel

Rememberdrgns

Pearlborne, F Silver Shimmer

"Will only breed on the first of each month."

Edited by The Dragoness

Hi everyone! Since @The Dragoness and I discussed me breeding the first 2nd gen in the line, I went ahead and bred my pair together and they gave a shiny https://dragcave.net/lineage/gkflD

I'm not sure how we decide who gets it; is it just based on who has room? Does someone with space and a prize without too much of a list want to take it? ❤️

Added you to the list, @WereJace! We now have at least one of each Prize variant for the spiral :D

@bonvoyage I'm not really sure how we should decide on who gets an egg and when. I have an open slot and an open Prize list (Bronze Shim) if no one else has offered yet over PM. 

Edited by The Dragoness

Thanks, looking forward to participating!

I also have an open slot and free breeding spot next week. But what ever gets decided is good for me. 

I will be breeding Friday morning but will keep you all updated. 

osean dragged me over, lol

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Xerxes Trey Veight

Notes: -his direct offspring has naming requirements because of its visibility on Xerxes childrens page. Must have appropriate naming scheme. No offputing names, but a cool code is ok.-

if this is too much to, I'll withdraw my request. Don't want it to be awkward

2 hours ago, borntobefree said:

osean dragged me over, lol

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Xerxes Trey Veight

Notes: -his direct offspring has naming requirements because of its visibility on Xerxes childrens page. Must have appropriate naming scheme. No offputing names, but a cool code is ok.-

if this is too much to, I'll withdraw my request. Don't want it to be awkward

What do you mean by naming requirements? Asking for the offspring to be named seems okay to me.

As in an appropriate name, not something, like...I like beer...or ......place name here....While I like those names, and nobody take them, I am so naming one of my NDs place name here! Because what ever name you chose for his direct offspring will be on my scroll as well.

This egg would have to go to a female prize owner to keep the spiral is there anyone with a female prize able to take it?  Also I go to work today in an hour so won’t be able to make the transfer until this evening because I will not have good cell service today at work. 

1 hour ago, osean said:

This egg would have to go to a female prize owner to keep the spiral is there anyone with a female prize able to take it?  Also I go to work today in an hour so won’t be able to make the transfer until this evening because I will not have good cell service today at work. 

I'm available. But if we only influence eggs based on their same breed parent's gender, we'll run out of females pretty fast.

@Dohaerys added you to the list!

I see only one Silver Shimmer, and you seem to be awfully low on females.

I Want to Participate!

CB Prize(s): Pearlborne - Female Silver Shimmer

Notes: Will only breed on the first of each month.

I think it would look better rotating the gender of the prize every generation, but yeah we are pretty low on females. Anyone have/know someone with a female prize especially who wants to join [although obviously male prizes are awesome too]

I have the current egg, so once I get an egg from it the next dragon it has to go to needs to be male.

My son has a cb gold tinsel that is female and he said he would help if we need him to but he is on discord and not the forums