Kaini

Neglected Dragons

i made my very first neglected today! not from a zyumorph, but a friend of mine offered to bounce for me (and i had other people AR for me). this neglected was made from a brimstone, it turned at about 915 views, 61 UV, 3 clicks. i honestly wasn't sure if it was going to work! i'm so happy!!!

Congratulations, iwazaruscof!   I'm very happy for you because I know how hard it is to do.  It's good that you have friends to help you.  :D

18 hours ago, iwazaruscof said:

i made my very first neglected today! not from a zyumorph, but a friend of mine offered to bounce for me (and i had other people AR for me). this neglected was made from a brimstone, it turned at about 915 views, 61 UV, 3 clicks. i honestly wasn't sure if it was going to work! i'm so happy!!!

I'm so happy for you! I've told this story before, but - the ONLY time I got an egg to turn was my very first attempt, but my catcher made a typo in his password so it died =(

I'm living vicariously through your success!

thank you everyone who congratulated me on my first ND ^_^❤️  i'm coming back here to say that i managed to achieve a neglected from a zyumorph and got it to hatch by myself! i have a gaming PC so i put the zyumorph in five (5) click sites and around nineteen (19) ARs about two min before its death and it turned and insta-hatched. i asked some people to also AR it for me but by the time they had got it set up the neglected had already hatched! lol

Edited by iwazaruscof

Good for you, once again, iwazaruscof!   I wonder if it isn't just the number of views it gets but the speed it gets them at that makes it change. Well, whatever it is, you have the knack for it.  :D

Can you get it to turn if you try to use as many BSA's on it as possible? I don't know if this was a theory, but I would like to try it 🧐

28 minutes ago, Bamboomonkey said:

Can you get it to turn if you try to use as many BSA's on it as possible? I don't know if this was a theory, but I would like to try it 🧐

Now I'm wondering if anyone has tried turning a Warded egg. Hmmm

Has anyone ever tried a hatchling before? I am tempted to seeing as if it does die, I can revive it with hopes of getting a zombie hatchi or normal revive if it ND,s and doesnt make it. 

I've turned quite a few, and almost every one was a different breed. I've turned mostly the commons. I haven't done it in a awhile, but may get back to it after all the holidays are over. Good luck to all working at it!

I'm glad this isn't taboo anymore! I've been trying to get neglected for years (not super seriously) and still have yet to get one turned, so I'm glad there's a helpful thread now!

On 11/1/2019 at 11:29 AM, Ruffledfeathers said:

Has anyone ever tried a hatchling before? I am tempted to seeing as if it does die, I can revive it with hopes of getting a zombie hatchi or normal revive if it ND,s and doesnt make it. 

I've seen them done.  Mostly they don't work and if they do it's with very little time left (same as with eggs) It will die very shortly after it turns since it will not have anything close to enough stats to grow up.  You could always try to revive a dead hatchie, but all the ones I've seen so far have been frozen immediately after turning.

How do you find a catcher (if you don't know anybody IRL that plays DC)? I'd love to give it a go and it seems like going it solo is the more difficult option...

On 11/11/2019 at 12:48 AM, smartster4 said:

How do you find a catcher (if you don't know anybody IRL that plays DC)? I'd love to give it a go and it seems like going it solo is the more difficult option...

Try the Discords. 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:48 AM, smartster4 said:

Ask. Here, the notice board and discord likely best places. 

I got my egg at 10:14am from the cave, so would me TOD be 10:14am as well? as of right now it says on hour left and it's currently 9:56am

I got my first ND today! I decided to try turning a galvanic wyvern I grabbed by accident out of spite. Turned at 500 views with even less uvs and clicks. Shoutout to everyone on the official and unofficial discords for helping me out 💚

13 hours ago, Scoobydoo1021 said:

I got my egg at 10:14am from the cave, so would me TOD be 10:14am as well? as of right now it says on hour left and it's currently 9:56am

Yes.  It will say one hour left right up until it ToD.

9 hours ago, Nullcasting said:

I got my first ND today! I decided to try turning a galvanic wyvern I grabbed by accident out of spite. Turned at 500 views with even less uvs and clicks. Shoutout to everyone on the official and unofficial discords for helping me out 💚

congratulations!!!! making neglecteds is so grating, it's such a relief when you finally manage to get one

4 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Yes.  It will say one hour left right up until it ToD.

Well done!

I'm in the process of making a neglected, and I've come to realize I still need a catcher in case it actually does turn. It's going to die on Tuesday, somewhere around 10-15 seconds before it hits 6:11 pm (pst). So yeah, it'll (hopefully) change at 6:10 pm. Would really appreciate it if someone could be on and help before the time that happens.

Edited by Scarifar

11 hours ago, Sashimi said:

Has anyone succeeded making a neglected, without the use of incubate/teleport? 

Yes. Especially with the zyu method, which is mentioned here earlier, but you can also use kill/earthquake to 'save' the egg (it has a very small chance of hatching it instead). It has a much lower success rate, but back in ye olde days before teleport, that's how it was done.

So I'm back at this. Was without internet for a few months, so I couldn't experiment.

Have a Zyu experiment I'm doing right now. 

TOD is 12:33pm on Mar 3, so I should drop it into the ARs with 1 min left, correct?