Kaini

Neglected Dragons

14 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Lmao first purely solo attempt turned, after two hatch-fails and two misscheduled ones. Went from s0 tinsel to s2 or s3 neglected egg, started with ~155 uv and about 400 ov and turned at around 500? ov with literally just me ARing, so if  it looks like too many uv it might still be salvageable like mine was.

Wow congratulations!! I'm going to have to try a solo exp one of these days but man, I'd be nervous! 

Because I could: Neglected_hatchi.gif

I preloaded it with about 105UV/226OV, got some helpers to viewbomb it/dumped it in hatcheries, and it hatchiesploded!

Well done, so jealous! How many minutes to death did you start viewbombing?

13 minutes ago, quinney said:

Well done, so jealous! How many minutes to death did you start viewbombing?

Thank you! It was about two minutes.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

7 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Thank you! It was about two minutes.

Thanks.  I try for my first tomorrow night!

5 minutes ago, quinney said:

Thanks.  I try for my first tomorrow night!

Oh, nice!  Good luck!!

Both my Zyus didn't make it, I guess I need to give them more views in the beginning? They had 103uv and 105 uv respectively and 210-225 ov. Or I need to put them into even more ARs. Better luck next time :P 

Congrats to everyone who was successful, though!

Hmmm I bred a zyu to try for a neglected. It has 124 views / 64 UVs, guess that's not enough then?

6 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Hmmm I bred a zyu to try for a neglected. It has 124 views / 64 UVs, guess that's not enough then?

Well I'm sure that's around what Kaini got before AR-ing.  That's what I aimed for too.

Just now, quinney said:

Well I'm sure that's around what Kaini got before AR-ing.  That's what I aimed for too.

Thank you, will keep it fogged then.  27 hrs to go! :D

18 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

This is what I start with, so who knows!

Just did a non-preloaded attempt at a solo exp and didn't even hit the UV hatching level for neglecteds despite ERing it in 5 hatcheries for 15 minutes (only hit 85). 0/10 would not recommend

Still another loss for me this morning.  It was a Zyu that was preloaded with 1710/172. I put it into 4 hatcheries and 3 ARs two minutes before TOD.  At that time it was at S4 with a small hole in it.  It soon turned S5 and stayed that way until it died with 2032/185.

I'm in serious need of advice here.  Am I doing something wrong or forgetting something?  Suggestions from experienced neglectors would be greatly appreciated!

Honestly? Probably less uv, more ARs if at all possible. Our group has had more success when we took up bombing with several sets of ARs each,  usually maxing out ovs in the process.

I have a tinsel with 926/204/2--I assume that's probably too high to try exp on (and may insta-hatch without turning)? Would love to hear if people think it's very unlikely or worth a go!

15 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Honestly? Probably less uv, more ARs if at all possible. Our group has had more success when we took up bombing with several sets of ARs each,  usually maxing out ovs in the process.

Less uv?   I can try that again, but the most I can do is 5 ARs because I play solo.  That's why I've been trying to increase my chances by getting the set up right.

Thanks for the suggestion.:D

What ARs do you recommend? I know about AoNDs, and I also use Silvis and Draghatch.

Edit: I unfogged it 3 mins before ToD, it died with 756 views, 107 UVs. I  used AoND, Silvis, Draghatch, Gregs and Valley Sherwood. Any advice will be much appreciated :D 

Edited by Naughtrish

7 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

Still another loss for me this morning.  It was a Zyu that was preloaded with 1710/172. I put it into 4 hatcheries and 3 ARs two minutes before TOD.  At that time it was at S4 with a small hole in it.  It soon turned S5 and stayed that way until it died with 2032/185.

I'm in serious need of advice here.  Am I doing something wrong or forgetting something?  Suggestions from experienced neglectors would be greatly appreciated!

Too many UVs to start with, maybe? Though it is all up to luck so, keep trying!

Thanks for the encouragement, Kaini.   :)

4 hours ago, Naughtrish said:

What ARs do you recommend? I know about AoNDs, and I also use Silvis and Draghatch.

Edit: I unfogged it 3 mins before ToD, it died with 756 views, 107 UVs. I  used AoND, Silvis, Draghatch, Gregs and Valley Sherwood. Any advice will be much appreciated :D 

This last time I tried adding Egg Drop Soup and will do that from now on. It's a good one that I used to use a long time ago but haven's been using lately.

An interesting thing just happened. A little while ago I picked up a Zyu from the AP.  Since I thought I'd keep it to use later, I didn't pay much attention to it, but it seemed fine.  Then I spent a while collecting a few more eggs from the AP and when I was influencing and incubating them I noticed that the Zyu had 188 UVs on it.  I then went through all the hatcheries I use getting my new eggs ready for the night and generally turning things off. That was when I noticed the Zyu had 200 UVs on it.  Shortly thereafter it had 206 and I immediately fogged it.  Someone must have put it in a hatchery that I don't use or it would have shown up when I went through them.

Is this egg ruined now?  Would I be better off raising it for Zombie fodder?

If it was from the AP, a previous owner might have had it in a hatchery, @Stormcaller.

It's got too many I think, I start my Zyu experiments at around 60 uv :c

Had 4 traditional experiments tonight, and got 3/4 NDs o-o My luck is running crazy...

Mine died as a zyu egg.  It did have 100 uv's, but here's what I did -

At just over two minutes I put it into the five AR's at Neglected, Silvies Lair, hatchling Club and Drag hatch.

All this week's eggs have around 60 uv's, but any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

So envious, Kaini!

Congratulations, Kaini!    I don't think it's luck; you just have the magic touch!   :D 

Another AR possibility is browser addons.  Firefox has one called Reload Every.  I used to use it a lot to viewbomb hatchlings for zombies.  You can set it for any interval, even down to the second. You will need to use https://dragcave.net/user/yourname. I prefer to temp hide my adults so the page doesn't have to refresh my whole scroll. If nothing else, it makes it really easy to hit the max ov ratio.  

Never had any luck with neglecteds myself, always managed to be either too early and it would hatch normally or I'd get busy and forget.  Might have to try again soon or bribe Kaini lol

37 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

or bribe Kaini lol

If Kaini is open to bribes, I want to know!