Kaini

Neglected Dragons

I have a couple Zyu experiments tonight, we'll see if I still have some luck 🍀

A few possibly relevant stats:

• Regular eggs with one day or under hatch at around 70-90 UV with max OV (~1050-1350)
  • Slightly stubborn eggs such as pyrals and neglecteds hatch around 100 UV with max OV (~1500)
  • The zyu exp I just had that hatched normally hatched at 154 UV, so their hatching range is probably near 140-160 UV with max OV (~2100-2400)

Edit: this is also consistent with higher-time stats--zyus/prizes/etc usually need about double what regular dragons need to hatch at the same age.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Thanks for the additional information, Shadowdrake.  I think it will be helpful the next time I try. :D

I had another failure earlier this evening which was really sad.  It came so close...  This one was a Prize dragon that got all the way to stage 5 and then just about sat there for a couple of minutes before it died with 2280/152.  It was disappointing but still, given Shadowdrake's numbers,  it was the best I've done so far. Now I understand just where I should be aiming.

Good luck, quinney and Kaini, and anyone else trying to make one.

Back and checking up on everyone's progress. My Zyus are on breeding CD, but I'll be breeding again to try this out. 

Also, may try one of my mess prizes, though it seems like solo success is linked to the Zyus.

Anyone had success with solo prizes or avatars? I'm getting better results from breeding them.

I let my Zyu for Saturday get 100 uv's, which gave it 222 views.  Hope that doesn't turn out to be too many, or is it the right track? I haven't put my second in for any views yet.

Wow okay my 2 Zyu experiments both turned. That's 4/4 Zyus. Wat. These two both turned with 94 and 98 uvs with 1400 views.

I have a special experiment tonight >)

17 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Wow okay my 2 Zyu experiments both turned. That's 4/4 Zyus. Wat. These two both turned with 94 and 98 uvs with 1400 views.

Did you give them any views at all before the end AR's? I'm thinking my first one is going to be overdone.

Just now, quinney said:

Did you give them any views at all before the end AR's? I'm thinking my first one is going to be overdone.

Yes, they were 'pre-loaded' with about 60 uvs just after I bred them, then hidden.

11 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Yes, they were 'pre-loaded' with about 60 uvs just after I bred them, then hidden.

Thanks!

Okay, my experiments are ready to go, with the first starting in about half an hour.

A messy Zyu, "preloaded" with 1006 OV and 96 UV.

A CB Storm, "preloaded" with 244 OV and 51 UV.

A CB Lhinsere, "preloaded" with 279 OV and 50 UV.

My sister will be ready to catch them all. :)

No turns, the CBs died without turning (sister wasn't fast enough), the Zyu stayed being a Zyu... :(

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

16 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

Anyone had success with solo prizes or avatars? I'm getting better results from breeding them.

I had one a while back almost 3.5 years ago... https://dragcave.net/lineage/iPphc Yes, it was a solo effort.

Edited by olympe

21 hours ago, Kaini said:

What was it? How did it go?

Wow, well done, Kaini!

If mine don't succeed, I'll require your every move with them!

These successes make me want to try making NDs again! But first I have to work up the courage... lol.

12 minutes ago, Twimm said:

These successes make me want to try making NDs again! But first I have to work up the courage... lol.

I bit the bullet when I saw Kaini's success.  I'm doing one a day, the first one ready on Saturday night. I keep thinking it can't be that easy, but Kaini makes it look so!

It would be interesting for me to try with zyu's since I never have. I wonder if the luck is that high (100% for you right now, wow!!), if TJ will have to tweak something. Or even better, give us neglected variants like zombies! *Is still hopeful that zombies will be made a tiny bit easier*

Is there a sweet spot in regards to timing?  I know everyone's working on different time zones, but based on DC time, is there a 'best time' or even a 'best day' to get the necessary amount of views?

If we get huge success, nobody tell TJ!!!!

I've waited forever to get any neglecteds, and only have one because it was an extra special gift.  I don't want anyone tweaking anything!!!

6 hours ago, WereJace said:

Is there a sweet spot in regards to timing?  I know everyone's working on different time zones, but based on DC time, is there a 'best time' or even a 'best day' to get the necessary amount of views?

When more people are online, and therefor more views in fansites? Tends to be evening in the US, ish?

How to get that many UVs ?

Fansites, I use four different ones.

Lmao first purely solo attempt turned, after two hatch-fails and two misscheduled ones. Went from s0 tinsel to s2 or s3 neglected egg, started with ~155 uv and about 400 ov and turned at around 500? ov with literally just me ARing, so if  it looks like too many uv it might still be salvageable like mine was.

Edited by Shadowdrake