SuperstarSnivkins

ANSWERED:Market Eggs and Lineages

Is it acceptable for eggs from the Market to be used in a lineage as a substitute for CBs? No one seems to use market eggs in their lineages and I'm worried it might be frowned upon or complicate the breeding process.

When I start making more lineages I do plan to use my market babies for stuff. I just am still in the process of finishing scroll goals before I start on lineages. XD

You're free to use market eggs in lineages!

I believe there are two main reasons for not using market eggs. First is that users are able to get eggs from the cave easily enough. The second is that they are trying to save up their shards for something else like a market gold for example.

There are some lineages that can only be done using market dragons too! I don't recall which of the biome based dragons it is that takes advantage of this. I want to say it might be coppers, so they can be paired with something else.

I don't think there's anything wrong with market eggs. Their lineage displays as CB, so that won't ever be a problem. However, most players save up for the rarer breeds like golds - those they cannot catch in the cave easily. And, well, up to now, every player can only have bought 1 market gold, so there's really very few of them around. Which means that you won't see them in lineages that often because they're so very rare.

What's the point in buying them if we can't use them ?

They appear the same as CBs in a lineage so they work just as well. I agree that there are just fewer of them, thus you will see fewer of them in lineages.

@Fuzzbucket Well, when there was still this endless discussion about the market ("Trader's Canyon"), some people were quite upset and decided then and there that they wouldn't accept market eggs as CB. However, especially in longer lineages, they'll have a hard time looking through 8/16/32... CB adults in order to check. Just saying.

Fair enough. Then if people don't want my lineages they can - not offer on them. Fine by me :lol:

How VERY odd....

Yes, Coppers are a reason to use market eggs instead of biome eggs, to get certain combinations you can't otherwise get.