darkladyselenity

ANSWERED:Halloween Availability

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. Searched but couldn't find anything.

I'm back after being gone for six years, and seeing as I've missed a lot of dragons, and so many changes have been made, I have a question.

So I saw that previous year's holiday eggs are now dropped in the cave a week before the new drops happen. Is this all holidays, or only Christmas?

The last couple of cycles it's been all the holidays.  A special 'Holiday' biome appears with the old eggs, and has remained open  all the holiday week.

Sorry to piggy back but I was away for 2-3 years and did not know this.

So, those who missed original release can get CB of old dragons in this special holiday biome?

Yes. For Christmas and Valentines you can get up the scroll limit. For Halloween it is open to everyone to get as many as they wish. All previous breeds are included.

how awesome what a great addition to DC! Thank you for the info now I have another reason to look forward to my first Halloween back in DC ❤️

all except vampire, so its tough luck for anyone who wasn't on yet for the initaial release of the vamps, really hoping he'll release the vamps this Halloween!! give all of us a chance to get a first gen no bitten history cb vamp!!!