Jazeki

Thankful For DC Massbreed

Let's try for year five~

November is the last calm month before the end of the year and there's no official Thanksgiving release, so let's celebrate how thankful we are for DC with a mass breed!

This one is special because the only requirement is to breed either spriter's altkins or Thuweds. Without TJ and the spriters, there would be no DC.

Breeding will take place on November 27

FAQ:

What is a Thuwed? These are dragons that are related to the ones on TJ's scroll. TJ's are often the first of their kind. Ex lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/CFF4R

What is a spriter's alt? These are alternately colored holiday dragons that are given to the site artists as thanks for their effort. Ex lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/p0OD7

What if I don't have a Thuwed or altkin and I want to participate? Just post and I will do my best to breed one for you. Please do not bother the artists or TJ for babies.

Edited by Jazeki

Reminder Requests:

Dizzywing

Edited by Jazeki

Is it possible to sign up for reminders for this massbred? ^_^ I'm in, but I kind of doubt I'll remember by the time Thanksgiving comes around.

7 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Is it possible to sign up for reminders for this massbred? ^_^ I'm in, but I kind of doubt I'll remember by the time Thanksgiving comes around.

Same here. Especially since we don't usually celebrate Thanksgiving over here. :) I have some Thuwed checkers or almost-PB (breed-wise, not Thuwed-wise) I'd love to contribute.

Hmm, I think most of my Thuweds are pretty messy, but this is far enough away that I can take some time to look through them for anything nice. I've got tons of them. Spriter's Altkins I won't be able to do since I've never noted anywhere if a dragon is or isn't, lol. I'm really horrible at actually participating in massbreeds even when I plan to, but the thread title caught my eye. I really am *so* thankful for this site. 

Reminder, please!

I actually reserved the second post for reminders and requests. Lol. Added everyone who posted so far!

I have a few Thuweds at the top of my scroll I can breed for anyone who'd like one. I only have one Spriters Alt I can also breed for anyone who'd like an egg. If I remember I'll breed everyone on Thanksgiving. *is BAD at remembering things far in advance*

EDIT: I'd love a reminder as I want to participate! Thanks! :D

Edited by kiramaru7
wanted to add to my post

Sign me up for the reminder! I have several of pairs not interested in each other, but I still hope to contribute a handful of eggs to AP :)

Hmm... I think I have two nicely lineaged Thuweds and one from a spriter's alt, but they're like 8th/9th gen. If that's ok, could I have a reminder for this? 

I'm willing to breed my full altcana ensemble for Thanksgiving but someone needs to beep me on Discord when the time comes, because I'll probably forget.

1 hour ago, Malcorium said:

I'm willing to breed my full altcana ensemble for Thanksgiving but someone needs to beep me on Discord when the time comes, because I'll probably forget.

Made a note that you want a discord poke. Everyone up to Arcy has been added.

Reminder, please.  I have some altkins and thuweds to breed

Sounds fun! I have a few Thuwed and SAltkins I can breed for this, so I will take a reminder please ^^

Would definitely like to contribute to this, add me to the poke list, please :lol:

I'd love a reminder too; I've only got a handful of messy SAltkin and thuweds, but better than nothing!

I will gladly breed my 2nd gens - have three and 12 3d gens. Plz, jut remind me. Thank you !!!!

7 hours ago, MIGOR said:

I will gladly breed my 2nd gens - have three and 12 3d gens. Plz, jut remind me. Thank you !!!!

Added you to the reminder list. :3

I'd love to participate and have a reminder too, please :) I actually somehow managed to snag a 4th gen stairstep from an SAlt in the AP last week ^^ But it's my only one so hopefully it'll be a success :v