Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aral1a_Sh1n3

Greetings and salutations!

Hello all,

I'm a beady-eyed egg collector from Canada. Raiding nests, incubating those hoarded treaures, and raising hatchlings keeps my heart(h)fires burning when the weather outside becomes less friendly. Joining the forum now because I want to know more about what makes a nice lineage, breeding projects & groups and how to create zombies and NDs. Also interested in getting the inside scoop on upcoming holiday events. The games I usually prefer involve puzzles, well-written scripts and scores, and breathtaking graphics. This is the first collectible game that has hooked me mainly because each sprite is a tiny work of art. So, many thanks!

In my egg Zen zone...

~ Aralia

On 9/4/2019 at 1:24 PM, Aral1a_Sh1n3 said:

Hello all,

I'm a beady-eyed egg collector from Canada. Raiding nests, incubating those hoarded treaures, and raising hatchlings keeps my heart(h)fires burning when the weather outside becomes less friendly. Joining the forum now because I want to know more about what makes a nice lineage, breeding projects & groups and how to create zombies and NDs. Also interested in getting the inside scoop on upcoming holiday events. The games I usually prefer involve puzzles, well-written scripts and scores, and breathtaking graphics. This is the first collectible game that has hooked me mainly because each sprite is a tiny work of art. So, many thanks!

In my egg Zen zone...

~ Aralia

Welcome to DC, @Aral1a_Sh1n3! (Aralia) ^_^

I was like you; brimming with a thousand questions! I found The Mentoring Project to be very helpful.  They are super nice people and great at helping newbies learn the game. They are great with lineage questions and all sorts of questions about DC. :) 

Anyway, should you decide you want a mentor, you can find one here:

Welcome! :nyan: