Sign in to follow this  
Dragon-Hybrid

SPAM:Messed Up, need help

I had two of the new release eggs, I wanted a gold dragon or a neglected dragon.I got thetinsel dragon hatchling and gold dragon hatchling mixed up and want my two eggs back because that isnotwhat I wanted. ~removed~, if you're seeing this, please trade back my two eggs.

Edited by Kaini

Please help. The person is not open for messages, I've already tried. This was not fair because it clearly stated I wanted either a gold dragon or a neglected. Is there an admin or mod who can help me reverse this and get my eggs back so I can get the dragon I actually wanted"?

But if you mess up a trade, sorry, but that is life and I have never known  a mod help out with this.(and the idea of getting a neglected or a gold - unless bred - for a new release egg is pretty improbable.) If you get things mixed up it's your loss.

The new ones are pretty easy to catch though. And there are loads of people who would breed for you for free.

People often offer less than what you asked for, in the hope that it might be accepted if you don't get what you originally asked for. Unfortunately it is your responsibility to know what you are accepting. No moderator is going to reverse a trade for you that you accepted, even if it was a mistake on your part. Sorry this happened to you, but it should be fairly easy for you to replace those new release eggs. Not likely that you will get a Gold or a Neglected for them, though.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.