Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FaultyWiringTV

My name is Faulty

Hello! My name is Faulty and I am a new user to Dragon Cave.

I am 19 years old, and I have been in love with dragons my whole life. 

I am an artist who likes to draw mostly mythical animals. I am currently studying graphic design and I hope to become an animator. Currently, I am starting off with web design while I juggle art and such.

I am also working on a World-Building project, which is inspired from fantasy powerhouses like Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones. It is in it's early stages, but I hope that when it is finished, I will be able to put something into it, such as an open world game, or even an animated project. 

I hope to have lots of fun with all of you great people! And I am certainly excited to raising my dragons with you all. ❤️

-Faulty

Hi, Faulty!

Nice to meet ya, enjoy your dragons and have fun here ❤️

I am 21 y.o. and I'm an artist too, so I found myself in drawing people, but I also can draw dragons and other magic creatures. High five ^^

All the dragons on dragon cave are designed by the players. 

Maybe try your hand at Forums / Suggestions-Requests / Dragon Requests once you get your footing? 

https://forums.dragcave.net/forum/15-dragon-requests/

I haven't done that part of the game, so I don't know the rules for it, but I think it might be something you could be successful at. 

Hi @FaultyWiringTV!

Welcome to DC! ^_^ When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions.

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

Enjoy DC! :nyan: