Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Actual Warnings on the Site

I am very tired of sitting back and watching innocent people's scroll get burned for something a family did without any warning to that person or why their scroll was burned. PLEASE implement a warning system first to the person- have some names removed and ACTUALLY contact the people first so they can make a statement first. 

Full support. People should know all the details of something that happened and have a chance to defend themselves instead of just getting immediately banned.

Full support!  No one is responsible for another's actions.  Hated it in school, hate it now.

Full support!  You shouldn’t be held accountable for something someone else’s actions 

Full support, especially since it seems like absolutely no attempt to contact the scroll owner is made before, during, or after the burn. That's just wrong. I don't care if it's suspected or confirmed, the person deserves to know why they're being burned and to be given the chance to state their case. This insistence on "silence being cool" is wrong and anyone who finds it right is wrong too.

100% support.

If burning ones scroll is irreversible, giving the individual a warning or at least a message before it happens to for them to talk about the situation first is imperative. Mods and TJ are humans too and do make mistakes, things can happen.

If the current banning system is irreversible, a new step system needs to be implemented
If the system remains as is but is reversible, an appeal ban claim should be an option to fix mistakes.

( sorry for terrible wording, my english is horrendous )

At minimum getting automatically messaged with what exactly you did wrong would be great. Dc already has our emails and uses it for current raffle winners so there's definitely a possible line of contact.

The entire premise of this thread appears to be that collateral damage alongside bans for actual rulebreaking is commonplace. It is not. There has been once instance that I can recall in the past many years where I have resorted to a blanket IP ban. Unfortunately, any attempt at discussing that particular point is going to rely on hearsay. I'm sure you have anecdotes of instances when you think it has happened, but I'm not going to talk about bans with anyone but the person(s) who was/were banned, so there's never going to be any resolution there. Since there is no way to productively have this discussion, I'm going to leave my assertion here, and close the thread.