Mystic_Halo

Allow dragon links to open from Fertility BSA page

I'm sorry if this is already here, please delete if it's a duplicate.

I noticed that when you use the Purple dragon Fertility BSA, you can type a dragon breed and all dragons of that breed will show up.

As of right now, when you click on a dragon in this list, it only allows the image to be opened.

I would like to put forward the request that the dragons' link be openable from the Fertility BSA page.

I request this because I have gotten too many dragons to more easily find a certain breed. 

And I ask for it this way, because everything is already set up except for the links to open the dragon pages, so I hope that it is fairly easy for the programmers to install.

* This will also add the Purple Dragon a working search function BSA, too. 

Thank you for considering. 

I'd love this to be added. I use tags in my dragons' names to see which ones are caveborn and which ones are lineaged, but there are plenty of moments when I want to double check the lineage of a dragon that I'm about to use Fertility on, to make sure it's the right one I want. I've got thousands of dragons so I obviously can't remember the exact lineage of each and every one of them, even with generation tags in their names.

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

I'd love this to be added. I use tags in my dragons' names to see which ones are caveborn and which ones are lineaged, but there are plenty of moments when I want to double check the lineage of a dragon that I'm about to use Fertility on, to make sure it's the right one I want. I've got thousands of dragons so I obviously can't remember the exact lineage of each and every one of them, even with generation tags in their names.

Exactly the same for me. It would be really helpful to be able to open the dragon's lineage page from within the fertility page. As it is I have to have several tabs open at once so I can hunt down the dragon on my scroll before selecting it on the Fertility page -- effectively having to search twice for the same dragon before using fertility. And for people who don't tag their dragons names with the generation it must be even harder!

I have no real opinion on this issue, but I'm struggling to understand how exactly it would be implemented. My take-away from the OP is, on the Fertility page where you can select a dragon to use the BSA on, you would like to be able to open the (non-Purple) dragon's view page? But how, exactly? Clicking on a dragon in that list highlights it, ie 'selects' it to use the BSA on it. How would you get to it's view page, since clicking on it already has a function? (I may be completely misunderstanding, especially since I'm really not sure what the OP is talking about here: 'As of right now, when you click on a dragon in this list, it only allows the image to be opened').

That is really the whole problem with that page. I think it would be nice to have a link in some way to the view page. I will leave it to TJ to figure out how that may be done (or if it can). I was a bit confused by the OP's wording, but I think that is all they are really saying.