Malcorium

Lift leetle tree limit

We have multiple joke breeds such as chickens and dinos, and you can collect them infinitely provided you find them. (see also: LBD's glorious massive chicken army) So I'm impulse suggesting that we unlock leetle trees and make em collectable by everyone.

Pros:

- imagine a leetle forest. cute as heck.

- they serve as good scroll separators.

- tend to sit in the biome for a bit because most people have them already.

Cons:

- they're kinda hard to get and having them as they are now, that is, untradeable frozen eggs, would make it inconvenient for some people so that's a problem. A possible solution would be to make em tradeable.

shoot me down pls

I'm pretty neutral towards this, to be honest. I'm perfectly fine with having just one leetle tree, and while they do sit in the biome for a good while, they don't spawn all that often anyway. But I guess I wouldn't mind removing the limits on them.

I have a lot of friends who still don't have a leetle tree, so, unless they spawn more often, I say leave the limit at 1. I would feel bad having an army, as I still click them every time I see one, when my friends have none.

I'd say leave the limit at one, but 90% of that is because I still don't have a leetle and can't catch one for the life of me orz
Saying that, if they were to be tradeable if the limit lifted, then I would be for a raised limit/ no limit. That way people like me who cant catch them can at least trade for one.

as someone who would love them as dividers, I would agree lifting the limit only if they become tradeable like the other unbreedables.

I'm neutral. I do like that the limit allows people with slower internet a better chance at catching them. But you're right about them being no different than the other silly breeds we have. Would it even be possible to trade them as they are technically frozen?

If the limit were to be lifted, I'd suggest they *also* drop more often. Like, at least Chicken rarity or somesuch, plus Market availability (Chickens and Dinos can be bought there as well, after all).

30 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

If the limit were to be lifted, I'd suggest they *also* drop more often. Like, at least Chicken rarity or somesuch, plus Market availability (Chickens and Dinos can be bought there as well, after all).

That sounds right to me. I'm not sure I really want to see the limit lifted, though. It is kind of nice to have them be unique.

Edited by purplehaze

I personally like having them unique, and appreciate that there's a rare drop that sits for a few refreshes. I'd prefer to keep the limit of 1.

48 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Also mostly neutral, but I don't mind it being handled like this. It took me years to get my first one. 

While I wouldn't throw a fit if it were lifted, I'd say the limit is fine as is. If the limit was lifted then make them drop more often.

I like the idea of having something special like the Leetle Tree on my scroll.  Not everything should be able to be purchased.  If you spend enough time picking up new eggs, sooner or later you will find one. :D

I'd love a leetle tree forest. ❤️  You have my support, though I agree that trading would be a good idea. Or even a market entry, so that people can collect them to their heart's content while the cave ones remain available for those who do not yet have one.

I never really understood the limit being at 1 (beside it being a tree, I mean we have dinos/chickens, which aren't dragons, and we can collect as many as we like). I'd love to have a forest. Upping spawn rate and/or making them tradeable etc are bonuses to me. Support.

Personally, I don't see a need for lifting this limit. There's no lineage argument here (unlike with holidays) since they're unbreedable. Yes, trees are cute - but I think they should be spread as far and wide among the player base as possible. Because they're our in-cave calendars. They show us when seasons change (important for seasonal breeding) as well as when we can breed holidays (special holiday sprites). So no support from me.

(Just for your information, I've had my leetle tree for years, and I've also seen trees sit in the forest for several minutes before being picked up. I'm still against this suggestion.)

I would definitely like a z-coded tree, a name-like coded tree etc to add to my collections XD Unfortunately, since I cannot even RELEASE my tree, I cannot go look for a special-coded one anymore.

(I'd totally "abandon" my tree so someone else could pick it up from the AP - kind of like April Fool's Mints or Market eggs, but abandoning isn't an option either)

Edited by Ruby Eyes