Xylene

ANSWERED:Trading: Display what you're accepting

Pretty simple. When you're doing a two-way trade, accepting an offer takes you directly to a confirmation page that has you enter your password. There isn't anything about who you're accepting the trade from, or what you're accepting. I figure it's a good idea to include one or both of those details, and not just cos I accepted the wrong offer, twice. :'3

Also could be implemented on one-ways, in case you have terrible memory and forget Immediately what it was that you were accepting. (This is a callout @ myself)

If you don't trade much, some screencaps:

Desktop:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Mobile:

image.png.d88a2cfb19fee54b5cae546cd0ad5694.png 

unknown.png

Edited by Xylene
lmao i didn't censor someone's name the first time. Maybe nobody noticed.

+1. TJ added/fixed this for vamps, it should be added for an equally irreversible action like trading. As is the accept confirmation page is near useless.

+1,000,000. Seriously, it's so easy to misclick if you have more than one offer, it's not even funny any more.

Support. Due to the confirmation page not displaying which offer the trade owner is accepting, I triple check to make sure I'm accepting the right one—especially if I'm offering valuable stuffs. I've seen cases where some people accepted a wrong offer by accident, so this will be very helpful.

Yes, please. I've clicked the wrong links on accident before. This would be really helpful.

❤️ nice, TJ.

...not that I've ever accepted the wrong trade. Nope, never.... lol

A revamp like that would be amazing! Being honest, I would've been happy with images like what pops up on a completed trade, but actually having a lineage link for each thing and time remaining and codes is just. So much. (In a good way! I was hoping for the bare minimum.) 

Edited by Xylene
I read this after waking up and worried I sounded against it. I'm not.

This looks like an all around good idea to me.

We have that quick last minute view when we are biting eggs a,after all, as someone else pointed out, so... YES, I think we ought o have it for trades also!

The lineage link is extra helpful, too!