whitestar

ANSWERED:Nocturne Dragon Breeding

I need some help. I'm trying to breed Nocturne dragons from Nocturne x Spirit Wards and almost every egg is a Spirit Ward. Is there a trick to getting Nocturnes? Should I be breeding them at a specific time of day? I've tried day versus night already and that didn't help. Or time of the month? I can't complete the lineage I want if the pairs keep spitting out Spirit Wards. Help!

Edited by whitestar

It's the ratios, I'm afraid. I've had similar experiences with Spirit Wards when building a stairstep lineage combining them with Nebulas. About the only thing you can do is to keep trying every week, eventually you'll get non-Spirit Wards out of them. I know it took me months just to finish that Nebula stairstep lineage, and it only went up to fourth generation...

1 minute ago, Sazandora said:

It's the ratios, I'm afraid. I've had similar experiences with Spirit Wards when building a stairstep lineage combining them with Nebulas. About the only thing you can do is to keep trying every week, eventually you'll get non-Spirit Wards out of them. I know it took me months just to finish that Nebula stairstep lineage, and it only went up to fourth generation...

Ok, thanks. Guess that's what I'll have to do. Keeping my fingers crossed for Nocturnes in the meantime.

It's a common problem with breeding, especially for trying to make checker lineages. If you want you could add your voice to this discussion: