Eggy0

ANSWERED:Dragons not counting towards raffle

First a note, I tried using the search function and the one thread that I found from 2018 that was about sea serpents not counting has the final post tell to post about this in Help if it becomes an issue in January and beyond.

Anyhow, I recently raised some Coast dragons to adulthood for the raffle (four to be exact and they are a Tsunami, a Mariner, a Glaucus and a Spessartine Pyralspite), but the raffle page still says "Raise 0/3 adult dragons from the Coast" for me. I really can't wrap my head around why this is the case, especially because all 4 of these dragons were adopted and raised within the current month (towards the end though, to be fair) and their individual pages explicitly state their location is Coast. Just to be sure, have I been affected by the same bug other people encountered in the aforementioned 2018 thread?

The raffle just reset, that's why. You raised the Coast dragons for the July raffle, but then that raffle was over and apparently the new raffle has the same requirements. I just checked mine and it shows the same, 0 raised even though I'd already entered July's raffle. At the bottom it says 'Sorry, you were not selected as one of the winners in the July 2019 raffle. Don’t forget to enter this month’s raffle!', so yeah, it's now August's raffle.

Huh, really odd. Apparently I didn't see the "Aug" part on the drawing date and only saw the requirements which I suppose confused me XD Well that would explain it, in any case.

Thanks!

I've looked and cannot find this question in the lists... 

When looking in the 'Market' area I tried to grab one of the "Needs to be unlocked" message eggs, but cannot figure out HOW to unlock the egg, thusly freeing the egg for sale...

So my question is, How Do I Unlock a Breed within the Market...?

Edited by Husky51
clarifying words,,,

@Husky51You have to unlock it in the dragon Encyclopedia. Go visit hatcheries and click eggs of the breed you need, and you should be able to unlock it eventually.