The Dragoness

Lucky Lottos [STATUS: CLOSED]

24 minutes ago, becondethuong1307 said:

@The Dragoness I came to the thread to update some new pygmies and noticed that I didn't see my name on the list of entries in the first page - would you mind helping me check again? My previous post is up there. Thank you ^^

Sorry, I'll get you added as well. It was well after midnight when I made that last update and it seems that I wasn't thinking too clearly. 

Edit: fixed!

Edited by The Dragoness

On 7/31/2019 at 2:46 PM, tjenni said:

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/tjenni

Lineage link(s): bQzMgW8tGlMTOOO6w9GlBTBHotlFIznhJVPjQ3TDWCXyEBQx7UQ7j41xE3DQMUPow

Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/97929

just edited and added 4 more pygmies, since my entries are not yet noted in the 3rd post either ^^

Here be more pygmies XD 

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/kigyptnee

Lineage link(s): 

Previous ticket pygmies post: Link

25. NL4fs

26. Npice

27. 0pimi

28. J4cCL

29. t0doy

30. jd8hP

31. 6UtHm

32. p07Kp

33. 2EifJ

34. NvVpn

35. XXb3F

36. IVsgp

37. 7lFMu

38. HUdbG

39. lNSjH

40. RzrzR

41. BQRXV

42. cyUQV

43. j24ip

44. 08SqH

45. Qzbu3

46. XXkPl

47. bUm0y

48. yXd32

49. VB5ul

Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/97911

Edited by Kigyptnee

Updated! 

@Aqub your group link isn't working for me. Is it set to private?

@Dracaena your group has 44 pygmies in it so that's what I marked down for you.

Question for everyone: in future lottos, would you like to continue seeing prizes raffled off or should they be handed out based on ticket count (ex. player with the most gets first place)? I know there's been some confusion over how entries work this month, so I'm truly curious about whether this would help. 

Edited by The Dragoness

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Updated! 

Question for everyone: in future lottos, would you like to continue seeing prizes raffled off or should they be handed out based on ticket count (ex. player with the most gets first place)? I know there's been some confusion over how entries work this month, so I'm truly curious about whether this would help. 

I like the raffle idea because even if I only get like two tickets versus the 20 other people might get I still feel like I have a chance based on luck.

Edited by TerraAnne

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I like the raffle myself, because I have enough breeding projects and things going that I can't devote all my scroll space to one kind of dragon, so would likely not even enter if it were based only on the total number collected. Maybe we could have it both ways, though. Perhaps a grand prize to go to the person with the most (or allow that person to have first pick of all prizes offered) and then the remaining prize pool raffled?

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link: Scroll

Lineage link(s): 

Pygmy #9

Pygmy #10

Pygmy #11

Pygmy #12

Group link: Group

Edited by purplehaze

17 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Updated! 

@TheDragoness  The growing pygmies in my group are subject to change, I can and do trade them.  Hence my only declaring them for a ticket when adult.

I would be neutral on changing from a lottery to a collection competition.  You could make one prize category for whoever collects the most and maintain it as a lotto.  Not sure it would go smoothly to make it something that winner selects before the rest of the prizes are awarded.  That can get problematic if the winner doesn't respond quickly.  Think holly contest in years past, I was a donor one year and I was holding those holly prizes for way longer than I expected waiting for it to be sorted out who got them.  Perhaps it might be better to stay the course for a few lotto runs and then decide.

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link:  https://dragcave.net/user/Starfyre

Lineage link(s): 29) PqtIH, 30) jKiPz, 31) FsbP8, 32) nSaPi, 33) XPBqH, 34) iHRRP, 35) ViQBE

Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/98115

@Dracaena Alright, I'll go by the numbers in your posts then. Thank you for clearing that up!

And thank you for all of the feedback so far!

Ticket numbers have been updated.

I agree with the others - keeping it as a lotto will help encourage more people to participate. But I think the top 1 or 2 (or 3?) people who collect the most can get bonus prize(s) (of the same level of value as the runner-up prize perhaps?) 

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link: Scroll

Lineage link(s): 

(1) ed3KE

(2) nPveB

(3) BfGhp

(4) 03Znn

(5) glF7q

(6) ObwLd

(7) eb7rd

(8) O8mEq

(9) TUnok