The Dragoness

Lucky Lottos [STATUS: CLOSED]

I thought we were supposed to wait to request a ticket until the dragon is grown/frozen? Or does that only matter as we draw closer to the final countdown/deadline for the month/lotto?

Oh shoot  if that's the case I'll edit my stuff until they are. I got to stop reading stuff when I'm tired makes me miss things.

3 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

I thought we were supposed to wait to request a ticket until the dragon is grown/frozen? Or does that only matter as we draw closer to the final countdown/deadline for the month/lotto?

That was the original plan but I realized that it's not explicitly stated in the rules after people had started submitting dragons. From here forward, it's alright. I am going to do a recount of adults only at the end of the lotto though, so it will matter then.

Edited by The Dragoness

Why can't we breed our own pygmies?? It takes just as long to raise or hatch/freeze them as it does an AP catch?

1 hour ago, Pryanka said:

Why can't we breed our own pygmies?? It takes just as long to raise or hatch/freeze them as it does an AP catch?

Because breeding and catching are different monthly tasks. So while it's CB only this month, it may be bred only next month. This game would probably feel pretty boring/repetitive after a while if I asked players to do the same thing every month. 

Edited by The Dragoness

Hello! Here are my current lotto pygmies :) 

Pygmies 1 - 8 are adults, 9 grows up in about 11 hours from the time of this posting. The rest are stage 1 hatchies or eggs. ^_^ 

Ticket, Please!

Scroll link: kigyptnee

Lineage link(s):

1. LTmxf
  2. ja5JI
  3. zkPum
  4. gAfOi
  5. J5JbL
  6. AfDaC
  7. 4aHO3
  8. LzHCp
  9. SxeY4
  10. TRNti
  11. 0hwye
  12. NkkPq
  13. kLfSv
  14. xCmHq
  15. g4nh3
  16. Ux6PX
  17. LVozf
  18. Ed6Kw 
  19. cdxzV 
  20. uCUu4 
  21. vjLrp
  22. G81wB
  23. l3VyK
  24. cLXtW

Group link: https://dragcave.net/group/97911

Edited by Kigyptnee

...please note I'm not taking off the ones from my older lists just adding onto it. Only 4 added this time...

Scroll link: TerraAnne

Lineage link(s): 

Bi0i6

hQY8o

ZTMpU

3PPSj

m9c3r

NooKN

dxC9W

4WPhV

KDyi5

more to come...

Group link: TerraAnne Lotto Entry

I meant to only be adding pipios after my scroll goals with the new release pygmies were finished but that Nook code snuck its way in there.

Edited by TerraAnne

Are you getting your tickets in? I will be getting mine in this weekend! Why did I not do that last weekend??? Get your tickets while you still can so you have that time and more to win all the rare dragons and lovely winnings! Who doesn't love Pygmies? Who doesn't need more Pygmies? If you answered No to either of those questions, there is a Pygmy Horde that might be headed your way.... And who knows what they will do to you.... better raise some pygmy defenses of your own just in case!

9 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Every entry before this post has been counted!

Just to make sure I understand, are my new entries not being counted because they haven't hatched/grown up yet?

3 hours ago, rihannalexis said:

Just to make sure I understand, are my new entries not being counted because they haven't hatched/grown up yet?

No, I must have skipped a post by accident. Sorry about that! I'll get that fixed right now.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

No, I must have skipped a post by accident. Sorry about that! I'll get that fixed right now.

No problem. Just wanted to make sure I understood.

@The Dragoness I came to the thread to update some new pygmies and noticed that I didn't see my name on the list of entries in the first page - would you mind helping me check again? My previous post is up there. Thank you ^^