Lothuialel

Shadow Silks Lineage - FIRST 3 MEMBERS GET 2 EGGS

Royal Initialen Regular

April 2019 Vibrant EggVibrant Egg Crack 1Vibrant Egg Crack 2latest?cb=20190429183519Vibrant Egg Crack 4Vibrant Egg Crack 5Vibrant Egg Crack 5Vibrant Egg Crack 4Vibrant Egg Crack 3Vibrant Egg Crack 2Vibrant Egg Crack 1April 2019 Vibrant Egg

This lineage is a mix of Skysilks and [insert 7/21/19 drag]! The heavenly silky dragons add a soft and gentle mix to the flaming lantern dragons. The lanterns help light the way for the silk dragons who are lost without their guiding lights. Together they lead the way to a new place of living and a better world for all dragon kind. It is said their offspring bring any wary traveler luck and grants safe passage to the travelers' destinations. Will you help continue this quest for a better future?

Royal Initialen Regular

Welcome to the Shadow Silk Lineage! This lineage was created on the same day that the [insert name] was released: 21 July 2019! This lineage will start off rather small and exclusive. We will only open five (5) member slots at a time for every four (4) generations of dragons. The first five members to join this group will be given a gen 2 egg for this lineage to start their project lines. The first three will be given a lineage egg AND a mate egg. These eggs will be influenced depending on the type of line these three will be breeding. First three members will have a fcfs choice of breeding either a female straight, male straight, or gender spiral line. The last two members will receive only the one lineage egg. All gen 2 eggs will be produced from my own pair. With that said you are probably wondering which dragon will be the lineage and which one will be the CB mates. The [insert name] will be the lineaged dragons and Skysilks will be the CB mates. Gen 2 eggs will be given to the first five members ONLY. The next five to join the project will be given gen 4 eggs. The third round will be given gen 8 eggs and so on. I will have badges made for member types that you are welcome to have shown in your signature. I will be keeping a record log of all our official dragons. This record will be recorded in a journal on deviantart. In order to have your dragon recognized as an official lineage dragon you will have to send me a PM with the link to said dragon. After I verify the lineage I will record your dragon. Let's get started and create this pretty lineage together!

Royal Initialen Regular

April 2019 Vibrant EggVibrant Egg Crack 1Vibrant Egg Crack 2latest?cb=20190429183519Vibrant Egg Crack 4Vibrant Egg Crack 5Vibrant Egg Crack 5Vibrant Egg Crack 4Vibrant Egg Crack 3Vibrant Egg Crack 2Vibrant Egg Crack 1April 2019 Vibrant Egg

• There will be no bullying within this lineage project. Any bullying found will be reported to mods and all of your dragons will be removed from the official list. Any dragons descended from your dragons may be exempt if owned by a different member. Their ancestors might no longer be official, but the offspring could remain official.
  • Gen 2 eggs will be given to the first 5 members. Gen 4 eggs will be given to the next five. Gen 8 eggs will be given to the following five and so on. Do not mess up this system please. This will help keep us small and will be easy to manage as the group grows. I will be making badges to help sort who is who and will have members listed under what generation egg they started with. 
  • First three members will be given a fcfs choice of either a female straight, a male straight, or a spiral lineage. They will be given a lineage egg and a mate egg to start their lineage. The last two members of the first five group will only be given a lineage egg, but have free reign of what kind of lineage to follow. By having the first three pick ensures that at least one of each type of lineage is available for members who wish to breed a specific lineage.
  • [insert name] will be considered the lineage dragon and the Skysilks are the CB mates. Mates for the lineage eggs MUST be CB. DO NOT mix lineages please! Any and all mixed dragons will not be considered official and will not count for this group.
  • We do not require you to breed a certain number of dragons per week. Just keep in mind that 75% of members must reach the generation mark in order for this group to open up for more members. Membership will only be open for every four generations. 
  • You will respect all mods and admins for this lineage, the forum, and the game itself. Any disrespect will be handled accordingly and fairly at the discretion of the mods. 
  • Eggs will not be sold or shared without my permission. This lineage is private. If you have eggs that you no longer want, you may post about it here and give the egg to another member or myself. Any eggs abandoned will result in the loss of officiality of all your dragons. You will also be kicked as a result. 
  • Have fun and enjoy this project! 
  • Please name these dragons to match the themes of: heaven, silk, lantern, guide, travel, traveler, guard, guardian, and elegance.

To Join Reply with this form and add a pretty color!

Name:
Member #:
Egg Gen:

and if you are one of the first three, add this:

Lineage Type of Choice:

royal-initialen.regular.png

royal-initialen.regular.png

Royal Initialen Regular

1. Lothuialel - All Lineages; Lineage Creator; Lineage Owner
  2. Jaxalope - Straight Female Lineage; Egg Wait List
Edited by Lothuialel

Royal Initialen Regular

What is the difference between a straight and a spiral lineage?

A straight lineage entails a specified gender. For example a male straight would have the lineage dragons be male with a female for CB mates. It will look a little bit like this here:

j0HZJz.jpg

In this example the lineage eggs are male while the CB mates are female.

8LwkXD.jpg

Here is an example of a Female Straight lineage.

A gender spiral would swap between the two genders. The first gen baby will be male, the second gen baby male, and so on. Another type of spiral lineage can also keep the genders straight like the example above while the species changes. This would mean having a lantern egg every other generation and a Skysilk every other generation. Species Spiral lineage is not available for this lineage, unfortunately. Your only options are Male Straight, Female Straight, or Gender Spiral. 

Edited by Lothuialel

Okay, I've never done this before so here's hoping I'm doing it right! But I'd love to participate! I have a male Skysilk, CB, already grown up on my scroll. I would need one of the new lantern dragons, but I would absolutely love to take part - I can give up some eggs to make room as needed.

Name: Jaxalope

Member #: 2, I think? You'd be the first?

Egg Gen: 1 (right? I'm not sure what you mean in this case, but I have reading comprehension issues sometimes,,)

Lineage Type of Choice: I have the CB male Skysilk, I would need the CB female shadow lantern dragon critter, which I think is what you mean by straight female?

2 minutes ago, jaxalope said:

Okay, I've never done this before so here's hoping I'm doing it right! But I'd love to participate! I have a male Skysilk, CB, already grown up on my scroll. I would need one of the new lantern dragons, but I would absolutely love to take part - I can give up some eggs to make room as needed.

Name: Jaxalope

Member #: 2, I think? You'd be the first?

Egg Gen: 1 (right? I'm not sure what you mean in this case, but I have reading comprehension issues sometimes,,)

Lineage Type of Choice: I have the CB male Skysilk, I would need the CB female shadow lantern dragon critter, which I think is what you mean by straight female?

Hello there! You would be considered #1 in the member roster! The egg gen would be 2, since that is the generation egg I will be providing. For the lineage type you could go either female straight or spiral since I will be providing a mate egg along with the lineage. Straight female would mean that the shadow lantern babies are female while the cb mates are male. Male straight is the opposite, male lineage and female cb. The spiral just flip flops between the two. The first gen baby will be female, the second will be male, with the third female again. Right now I am waiting for my current pairs to grow up, so you have plenty of time to decided which one. For now I will have you listed for straight female.

Ahhh, okay - thank you for clearing that up! I spent pretty much all of one day-long binge researching what I could about lineage terminology, but there's only so much you can learn from a sprint like that haha. So for the sake of my inability to comprehend words sometimes: in this case, it'll be just a straight line of dragons, like this would be what you consider a "male straight", correct?straight.png.5d0e4889fc5adabd98f4f59b75b8adf8.png

8 minutes ago, jaxalope said:

Ahhh, okay - thank you for clearing that up! I spent pretty much all of one day-long binge researching what I could about lineage terminology, but there's only so much you can learn from a sprint like that haha. So for the sake of my inability to comprehend words sometimes: in this case, it'll be just a straight line of dragons, like this would be what you consider a "male straight", correct?straight.png.5d0e4889fc5adabd98f4f59b75b8adf8.png

I also added this to the FAQ section to help clear it up. That would be correct. So here's a screenshot of my Male Straight two-headed dragon lineage:

j0HZJz.jpg

All females here are caveborn while all males are the offspring. 

Okay, thank you! I look forward to helping with this project - as you can see from my signature I really like projects, they keep me focused and busy haha. I'll make sure to keep space open for whenever things are ready to start :D

3 minutes ago, jaxalope said:

Okay, thank you! I look forward to helping with this project - as you can see from my signature I really like projects, they keep me focused and busy haha. I'll make sure to keep space open for whenever things are ready to start :D

Sounds Good! Also, here's an example of a female straight:

8LwkXD.jpg

I don't think I have any gender spirals. I might just have straight lineages.

Name: Reshiram5875

Member #3? I dunno

Egg Gen: 2

Lineage Type of Choice: Male straight i guess? Ive got a female skysilk, and have 3 new shadow lantern eggs too.