TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

The pygmy looks so cute so far!

I can't wait to see what both of these dragons turn into!

I think these may be some of the tiniest pygmy hatchlings on DC. So cute!

Just got off work and saw I missed the beginning of this release! Cute little sprites! I agree that this is a super tiny pygmy sprite. How exciting! I cant wait till these guys grow up. 

I'm not sure what to think of the non-pygmy, it looks a lot like a bird to me and I'm worried it'll grow up into yet another dragon that looks way too bird-like. :huh:

And why does the pygmy hatchling have no description at all?

i dunno, crimson pygmy babies are pretty darn small too. I'd have to see them side by side

Attached are images, although really tiny and blurry.  The forum does that sometimes for some reason.

New hatchies and Pipio hatchies are similar in size, but new is sitting straighter.  Meanwhile, Crimson Flare hatchies are a little larger, but still tiny.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ahhh both adorable so far—the big ones make me think of Khusa x Witchlight babies right now. Love the wings!

Really like the spriters attached to these, so I’m sure the adults will also be fantastic. :D 

46 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

I'm not sure what to think of the non-pygmy, it looks a lot like a bird to me and I'm worried it'll grow up into yet another dragon that looks way too bird-like. :huh:

And why does the pygmy hatchling have no description at all?

“Cute” “baby” and “dragon” get the job done. It is all three of those things. 😉

Wooooo new dragons!  Thanks TJ and artists!

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

“Cute” “baby” and “dragon” get the job done. It is all three of those things. 😉

Still, it originally had a description (a good one imo) when the breed was in DR, I think maybe it's just been forgotten? It could have been removed after the concept was completed I suppose, but that doesn't seem likely to me. @TJ09 is the hatchie description of the pygmy just missing?

Edit: Forgot to mention how **** HYPED I am for this pygmy breed, it's in my top 2 favourite wishfuls ever. Moth dragons (calling them moths because they're attracted to lamps.... idk man idk) seem nice so far but will take a back seat for me because my heart already belongs to the shiny babs.

Edited by Aalbiel

NEW EGGS!

Where'd these come from?

Time to catch me some!

Good thing I didn't load up on eggs yesterday...

I did forget about a trade again...dangit.

Just caught four of each with little difficulty. Thank you for the new eggs!

Eeee! I just love the little colorful ones! I can't wait to collect even more! :wub: the shadowy ones are cute as well c:

1 hour ago, Pilauli said:

Attached are images, although really tiny and blurry.  The forum does that sometimes for some reason.

New hatchies and Pipio hatchies are similar in size, but new is sitting straighter.  Meanwhile, Crimson Flare hatchies are a little larger, but still tiny.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Oh non! Pipios have competition for title of "smolest."

*is biased towards pipios*

So.

S m o l.

I managed to get a pair of each with just two reloads! I'm pretty sure it's just my luck 😅

Love the colorful little one, but then I always like lots of color.  :)

Thanks to TJ and all the artisians for another wonderful release. Hopefully out of the early dog days of summer. Hot!

The pygmies are supposed to have descriptions. I'm not sure if the change is intentional; neither Mewtie nor I have requested it to be removed.

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

The wyvern would probably really like spirit wards.

It's a neat color.

I thought that, too. Or perhaps even Candelabra with the mention of lanterns? 😮

I love that we have another contender for 'smolest pygmy hatchie'! Itty bitty hatchlings are just adorable. The other one seems rather plain so far, but that could be a good thing, will have to see what they grow into... 

1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

The pygmies are supposed to have descriptions. I'm not sure if the change is intentional; neither Mewtie nor I have requested it to be removed.

Probably just a glitch. 

Anyways, I got two of the big eggs and five of the pygmies, and one missclick.  Technically one of the pygmies is a missclick too, but I don't mind that too much.

i got four of the regular size egg, 2 pygmies, and a misclick.  i'm hoping that tonight after work i can pick up another pygmy after i drop my misclick :)