Sacred_DuskRose

Shards for Username change

Posted (edited)

Scroll number? Where is it?

I am one of users that would like to change their scroll name. I think that paying shards for changing it isn't bad. It would be for example 1000 shards and it would have some cooldown.

Or without cooldown.

Or it would be free, but with some cooldown.

Or user would be able to change their username without limits, but if he does it too often, then he would face a cooldown. For example, a month or longer. Sounds easy?

EDIT:

After reading your opinions in this and second different thread, I would say that last option seems to have more sense, especially when we can change our forum name without paying anything.

Edited by Cyberr

I don't know anywhere that lets you change more often than once a month.

Your scroll number is to be found in one of the DC cookies. It SEEMS to be the one called i - but I can't FIND it in opera !

You CAN find it the hard way by opening the source code for your scroll, and go for "find in page"  - userId - which has the number right next to it.

Thank you! I'll check it later.

I thought that it would get rid of typo problem, for example. But suggestion that Olympe made would also work, I'm talking about 24 hours of getting sure of taking another username.

I don't think typos should be of much concern. If anyone's changing their username, and they know the change is strictly limited (by shards or time or whatever else), they'd check the name many times to make sure it's right.

Please based god I need to capitalize the M on my scroll name