Bluheart

ANSWERED:Can you trade a sick egg?

I did a trade early in the morning of the 9th and then left to go to a doctor's appt. and a long day of errands. When I got home I was exhausted and napped. When I came on to check the trade, I found a dead egg on my scroll. This was a one day old egg.

Can you trade a sick egg? I don't remember it being sick when I requested the trade. If I did I wouldn't have done the trade.

• Laid on:Jul 08, 2019
  • Died on:Jul 09, 2019
  • Overall views:1,178
  • Unique views:325
  • Clicks:6

i know that is a lot of views for a one day old egg and figure it died from that. If it was sick I was wondering if you can trade it? I think you shouldn't be able to do that.

Thanks for any replies!

Yes you can trade a sick egg. That's far too many views, you're right. But it may not have been sick when it was offered - trade eggs get a LOT of views. An Aeon would attract a lot of attention, and people who like neat lines would have looked and not gone for it. Also the previous owner could have left it in a lot of fan sites. When I get a new egg in trade from someone I don't know, I always ward it - and with views like that I would probably have fogged it. Just a thought for the future.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes you can trade a sick egg. That's far too many views, you're right. But it may not have been sick when it was offered - trade eggs get a LOT of views. An Aeon would attract a lot of attention, and people who like neat lines would have looked and not gone for it. Also the previous owner could have left it in a lot of fan sites. When I get a new egg in trade from someone I don't know, I always ward it - and with views like that I would probably have fogged it. Just a thought for the future.

I agree about fogging it. I actually only use one hatchery for my own eggs and if I'm going to trade one, I don't put it in a hatchery at all. Had I been home and available when the trade was completed and saw it was sick, I would have fogged it.

Thanks for the reply! :)

But you never know what your trader may have done with it. I fog or ward even if I AM here and it isn't sick.