Feral71

ANSWERED:You do not have permission to view this content. ??

I was trying to read a reply to a question that I posted in the  DC Community Notice Board, and it keeps showing an error that I don't have permission to view the content? I'm afraid I may have been "kicked out" for posting the question there. Is there anything I can do to view and post the CORRECT posts there? 

Forum.thumb.jpg.fbb721eff79cbc80cd22cfad00aeabf5.jpg

*edit* It appears I can still read and post, but I can't get to that reply?

Edited by Feral71

Means something was completely deleted. Can you see the thread at all - this usually happens when a thread was pulled. Or the reply was so far off topic or otherwise moddable that a mod pulled it.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

This was your question?

I realize this is really off topic, but yesterday when I got on here there were supposed to be 252 pages, that was that last page I bookmarked, they when I got on here later in the evening it only went to 251 pages. And now only 7? Ummmm.....is it from clean ups? 

Yes, PDC cleaned the thread :) It's done periodically. Any more off topic posts would have been deleted (and I'm going to delete this one) since it's off-topic to the thread. You can always PM a moderator to ask, or post in help.

*Raises hand* Guilty, I cleaned old posts out last week. @Feral71 if you need a specific post please send me a PM, I just deleted all posts that were older than two weeks. :) 

Also, @Kaini you're answering a question the user posed, it's not off-topic to the thread at all.

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

*Raises hand* Guilty, I cleaned old posts out last week. @Feral71 if you need a specific post please send me a PM, I just deleted all posts that were older than two weeks. :) 

Also, @Kaini you're answering a question the user posed, it's not off-topic to the thread at all.

Thank you! ANSWERED.