Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jerzeeshadow

Rift Wyrm Breeding Plans

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

exVw.png.8dd7689ec8ff3a3e066812a0a3339c32.pngBiCS.png.ac9a1804f78375f21ed7b541ca0c1c88.pngRUSOI.png.a1ca30eef9ab89643d9432e0e0edc150.png

image_textphotoeditor_5914.png.0ef580aa613ec686cfaa3ead5704e2e2.png

This is the place to discuss breeding plans for these fabulous beasts!

 

exVw.pngMcem.gif.088f9d7a873806884703bb93cb109c29.gifRUSOI.png.a1ca30eef9ab89643d9432e0e0edc150.png

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I love these new babies so much! Congrats TCA!

They look amazing with Omens, Especially the Male Rifts
 

Spoiler

wer.png.1c64b45cef1315504222d700d8173f8e.pngwow.png.74ea39bbac912ffabc2a497fc5bc98f4.png

Edited by Taginix

Share this post


Link to post

Ksy7.png.3a423ddc7434530788ce25356f5140a3.png X exVw.png.cc72be66f964ed5112e81b0f798a377a.png

 

💥Rifts and Arcana!💥

 

RUSOI.png.dd1fb1e886bf769b1ad24cfcd569c971.png X ph2E.png.4ac0c1c4257adf0fa815ca475c077406.png

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

!EggXEgg
EggXEgg

I'm doing this. The two alien dragons with flow-y poses look cool together. Plus their personalities and powers fit together nicely which is always a nice bit of fluff.

EDIT:

rwOyvrP.png

Edited by blockEdragon

Share this post


Link to post

I'd love to see them with Kingcrownes, Aqualis, Galvanics (might be too monotone?), Glacewings, Arias, Skywings & maybe the chrono & mageia xenos.

Vibrant colored dragons open up so many colorful lineage options, I cant wait to see what else I can do.

& ofc they should look great with golds too.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Taginix said:

I love these new babies so much! Congrats TCA!

They look amazing with Omens, Especially the Male Rifts
 

  Hide contents

wer.png.1c64b45cef1315504222d700d8173f8e.pngwow.png.74ea39bbac912ffabc2a497fc5bc98f4.png

Oooooooh! I was right in thinking these guys would look really great with Omens.

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe I'm predictable but I like the first two suggestions here - Arcanas and the alien bois. ❤️ But I also just really like those dragons too haha.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I'd love to see these with some yellow tones - gold or brimstome I think would be interesting :)

 

Edited by Kaityn

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Pryanka said:

I'd love to see them with Kingcrownes, Aqualis, Galvanics (might be too monotone?), Glacewings, Arias, Skywings & maybe the chrono & mageia xenos.

Vibrant colored dragons open up so many colorful lineage options, I cant wait to see what else I can do.

& ofc they should look great with golds too.

 

I agree that the Rift dragons might look great alongside any of the Xenowyrms. I was planning to do that for one of each Xeno breed. Probably start with Thalassa, Chrono, and Mageia.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/4/2019 at 7:04 AM, blockEdragon said:

!EggXEgg
EggXEgg

I'm doing this. The two alien dragons with flow-y poses look cool together. Plus their personalities and powers fit together nicely which is always a nice bit of fluff.

 

Yesss! I was thinking of doing this pairing too since they both look quite alien, thus fitting together. I also like how they both have more than two eyes and a similar head structure.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, jerzeeshadow said:

Ksy7.png.3a423ddc7434530788ce25356f5140a3.png X exVw.png.cc72be66f964ed5112e81b0f798a377a.png

 

💥Rifts and Arcana!💥

 

RUSOI.png.dd1fb1e886bf769b1ad24cfcd569c971.png X ph2E.png.4ac0c1c4257adf0fa815ca475c077406.png

This is what I am thinking too. XD I can imagine this pair using their combined abilities to make all sorts of mischief! 

Share this post


Link to post

latest?cb=20181031060545xlatest?cb=20190630212532
Very similar eggs make very good pair. Funfact: I manage to think that the new release was an Arcana-like or that people have mess up something.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, rihannalexis said:

Rift Wyrm x Mageia. I think I like the orange and purple.

Nice! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.