TJ09

2019-06-30 - June Dragon Release

HMMM

the Chills don't seem to be dropping at all???

or am I just that slow?

At first I panicked I missed the flood a few hours back:o Those release times are gettign slightly randomized again, I nearly missed the entire thing (I'm not goot at catching after floods IF the new breed is anyhow rarish/demanded)

wish they'd hatch before I got to work in 9h from now, I need to know something:o

The Chills go FAST.  Last round I clicked on one, it was already taken, went back to the biome, clicked another, it was already taken, went back to the biome and they were all gone.

WOW 6hrs in and now mixing with older eggs already. Cannot catch a chill egg for anything but love that we have a new release

argh, 6 hours ago? I was ready for a release atonight, not in the middle of the day when i was busy. hopefully still flooding in an hour when i can be back at my computer

Really? Nobody? Cause iiii really think the shading where the purple meets the gold makes it look like the gold isn't part of the egg. Some kind of gold thing on a purple egg

Sorts next to Risensongs ("and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe") and the eggs are moving around the biomes, almost like...you know...its looking for somethings?

(dont anyone tell me me they don't agree its a stupid theory !! xD i need to believe this rn, especially after all that voodoo i learned to try and win the raffle last night and that didn't work.. I bought whiskey , i set a trash bag ablaze in my apartment.

14 minutes ago, bloodyneptune said:

dont anyone tell me me they don't agree its a stupid theory !! xD i need to believe this rn, especially after all that voodoo i learned to try and win the raffle last night and that didn't work.. I bought whiskey , i set a trash bag ablaze in my apartment.

The first I could go for, but I draw the line at burning plastic bags in my house. 😀

Are the little guys only in the forest or are they moving around too? I've seen plenty of chills and snagged a few but haven't seen a single one of the tiny ones yet.

Edit - Found 'em in the jungle!

Edited by VVarhound

I got my 8 eggs (4 of each), now I wait 'til they hatch.

6 hours ago, wbmorgan said:

Has anyone found a "chilled" egg? Is it maybe a hybrid? 

I've seen them in the Forest  I meant Jungle, but MAN do you have to be fast! Took me at least a half an hour and missing at least 10 to finally get one. :D  Never have seen any in the Coast yet though. 

Edited by Feral71

49 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

TJ's eggs broke time.

Oh wow I didn't even notice that! That's pretty neat. 

I got one of each by spazz-clicking before old eggs started mixing in... To me it's much easier to just middle-click the second I see an egg, so it opens in a new tab, and just keep middle-clicking and refreshing over and over until the drop ends. Then I go through the tabs and see if I actually got anything. 

Are the chilled eggs dropping much at all anymore? They were really hard to find an hour or so after the drop. Now all of the biomes are empty except for a few stray older eggs. The release just had to be on a day that I work. sigh.

Cute little hatchies.  Purple is always a great color. Are the purples the only ones that migrate?

puh, monday-morning releases are not that good.

the little one looks nice, curious as usual, how they will be as adult 🙂

7 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Don't be generic westerns...Don't be generic westerns...Don't be generic westerns...I'm hoping that that purple egg will be a wyrm, a purple frost wyrm would be really neat.

Well, it looks like a wyrm. It's definitely not a generic western. :D

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, it looks like a wyrm. It's definitely not a generic western. :D

Image result for a surprise but a welcome one

Don't grow wings...Don't grow wings...Don't grow wings...

I love the little wiggly worm! I wonder if it'll grow wings on us or not. I really want another wyrm tbh

The pygmy looks like it could be cute.

awwww, otherworldly? That is the keyword for awesomeness!!!

Gotta grab me some. Hype everyone. And thank you TJ and spriters

Wow, this was unexpected and hard to get.

But finally I got four of each.

Thanks for the release, now I can't wait for them to hatch. :D

Cheers

Seriva