TJ09

2019-06-30 - June Dragon Release

The pygmies sort between Ash and Azure glacewings.

The chillers sort between Ridgewings and Risensongs.

2 minutes ago, Dust said:

Don't wanna lie, I can be mistaken, it's drops too fast! Who know, maybe  it will have another sprites? ^^

I wouldn't guess other sprites, but only because TJ tends to keep an adult and a baby unless there is a different gender pic (can't think of the right word, sorry) and as he currently has 3 eggs each my guess would be adult female, male, and a baby.

I'm really curious though, cause there probably is a reason, and it's killing me to know what it is XD

3 minutes ago, PaintdGryphon said:

I wouldn't guess other sprites, but only because TJ tends to keep an adult and a baby unless there is a different gender pic (can't think of the right word, sorry) and as he currently has 3 eggs each my guess would be adult female, male, and a baby.

I'm really curious though, cause there probably is a reason, and it's killing me to know what it is XD

It still can be something like April's Mints. Just joke, hah. Or there no mystic and we all not right and they don't switch biome 

And "Chill" eggs actually looks like Arcana Dragom from last Halloweens release :D

10 minutes ago, Dust said:

It still can be something like April's Mints. Just joke, hah. Or there no mystic and we all not right and they don't switch biome 

And "Chill" eggs actually looks like Arcana Dragom from last Halloweens release :D

Very true, wouldn't that be the best joke? LOL!

And I can totally brag now, cause I have the most chill "Chill" egg out there. Mine is a jedi... I got the code 0b1  XD

Edited by PaintdGryphon
fix emoji

1 hour ago, wbmorgan said:

That would be totally freaky! 

Oh god PLEASE no....

Is this a joke? I didn't see any new dragons on the five-minute drop...

1 minute ago, casprrr said:

Is this a joke? I didn't see any new dragons on the five-minute drop...

They're not falling into all the biomes and they're going quick. I found mine in Coast, Forest, and Jungle.

8 minutes ago, Reinbeauchaser said:

YAY!  Does anyone know how long this drop will last?  

The eggs are permanent. The flood usually lasts about 12 hours and then they start to mix in. But TJ usually seems to rig a second flood at a different time, to cater for tie zones.

I don't know where to put my requests... but can somebody catch me one of these? I will be away binging Transformice as I want to buy a fur.

EDIT: managed to catch a regular one. I only need a pygmy egg.

Edited by squeak

3:XX pm cavetime both were found in the Coast and the Forest

4:XX pm cavetime Forest chills have moved to the Jungle, both still in Coast and lights still in Forest

now it seems like at 5:XX pm cavetime light are in Forest only and chill are in Coast only?

Unfortunately it's time for me to go sleep now, I'd very much like to keep picking at this mystery.

Love new releases!! Thank you TJ and spriters.

Would anyone be willing to trade a pygmy (I have too many) for a purple egg in about 4 hours??

Edited by raindear

Curséd lag! Suddenly went from "can't catch a pygmy" to "whoops, too many pygmies".

Ah well. :)

Also, the "chill" eggs seem to have disappeared. Yes, DC has no chill...

Edited by schmupti

Grabbed two pygmies but haven't seen the chill one yet....

Thanks TJ for an intriguing release!