TJ09

2019-06-30 - June Dragon Release

1 minute ago, wbmorgan said:

Has anyone found a "chilled" egg? Is it maybe a hybrid? 

Just saw some in the forest.

Snagged one tiny...

I totally forgot there might be a release this weekend!! Oh wow, both those eggs are beautiful (and I'm loving the 'otherworldly chill' description)!

Just wondering...

"These dragons are pretty hard to pin down. They're over there—wait, now they're over there!..."

Does this mean they're going to switch biomes as the day progresses?

*waits and watches*

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Just wondering...

"These dragons are pretty hard to pin down. They're over there—wait, now they're over there!..."

Does this mean they're going to switch biomes as the day progresses?

*waits and watches*

That would be totally freaky! 

Oh my!  I've already given up on getting new dragons this weekend!   What to do now?  :blink:

22 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

That pygmy egg looks like a mini blusang! 

Exactly what I thought!

Well, I was expecting a release this weekend and hadn't quite given up, yet. I still have six available slots, so I'm off to try my hand at catching some of these!

Thanks, TJ! And spriters!

Oh, wow! I was just thinking earlier that it's about time for another release. :lol:

Don't be generic westerns...Don't be generic westerns...Don't be generic westerns...I'm hoping that that purple egg will be a wyrm, a purple frost wyrm would be really neat.

Edited by blockEdragon

Oh... just saw that there is a release. Thought I would be late to the party. Guess I'm not :D

Managed to grab one of those purple beauties, but I hope I will be able to get more soon.

So hard to nab even one so far... but working on it!

[edited 4 min later] Oooh, love the hourly drop!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

First time I've ever been present for a non-Holiday release, sweet! Now to just...nab one? LOL

Edit: WOO HOO! 4 Purple and 3 Pygmy! Happy me <3

Edited by PaintdGryphon
to keep from posting too many replies <3

It's  look like they really switch biome, hah. Thanks for release!

Edited by Dust

Haven't seen the pygmies anywhere but in the forest, however, I just spotted the chills in the jungle in the last 5-min drop.

5 minutes ago, PaintdGryphon said:

Are the Pygmies dropping anywhere other than Forest?

Probably  I've seen some in Coast 10~15 min ago, it feels like they  switch biome every hour or something 

Edited by Dust

1 minute ago, Dust said:

Probably  I seen some in Coast 10~15 min ago, it feels like they  switch biome every hour or something 

Thank you! I wonder what the reasoning is behind the biome swaps? Maybe breeding plans or different breeding mechanics..?

Hmm... I've got one of each now, but if this biome-switching actually means something I should probably grab some from different biomes. 

8 minutes ago, PaintdGryphon said:

Thank you! I wonder what the reasoning is behind the biome swaps? Maybe breeding plans or different breeding mechanics..?

Don't want to lie, I can be mistaken, it's drops too fast! Who know, maybe  it will have another sprites? ^^

Edited by Dust

I had a feeling we'd get a last minute release today. :D I don't mind what body type these new fellas will have, winged western is my favorite dragon body type so I sure won't mind getting more of them!