TJ09

2019-06-30 - June Dragon Release

But it wasn't a change of time as such. I tend to check about every 3 hours on the last weekend of the month, no matter what. If it's during the week - well, I also have an instant alert for the news forum - you could try that.

57 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But it wasn't a change of time as such. I tend to check about every 3 hours on the last weekend of the month, no matter what. If it's during the week - well, I also have an instant alert for the news forum - you could try that.

I'd either miss or ignore it anyway, so I'll just have to check. Oh well...

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh dang, I never even thought about setting up an alert for the News section! That's a great idea.

My little portal-hopper grew up! 3 more hours until the pygmy can grow up. I have to admit that as stunning as the Rift Wyrms are, I kind of felt torn with the 'busy-ness' of the adult sprites and the way the portal-stuff looks... But seeing that adult actually on my scroll in between others, I really really like the way it looks!

On 7/4/2019 at 8:10 AM, Pixxelation said:

Imagine:

You run a grocery store. Now, this store is known for it full-sized hams. These hams are gorgeous—honey-cured, meaty goodness, and you make a good buck off them.

Then, one day, it happens: you walk into the store and your entire stock is gone. So you vow to find the culprit and stay in the store overnight.

You hide in a nearby aisle and keep an eye on the hams. However, you begin to drift off to sleep. But just before you’re completely out, you hear a VWOOP sound and some rustling around.

Immediately you bolt upright. The hams, you think to yourself in a nervous sweat. You tiptoe around the edge of the aisle, and that’s when you see it:

A portal pops up. The head of a riftwyrm emerges. It swallows a ham whole. And then it pops back into the portal and disappears.

And then the portal reappears, only slightly further down, and out pops the riftwyrm—is it the same one or another? You really can’t tell.

You have no idea what you’re going to do, but you swear on the fallen hams that you will have vengeance.

...and that is why I love riftwyrms and am hella excited for lore implications.

And this is why you will always be PieMaster to me.  ;) Or maybe pies and ham. This is the coolest story. Can totally picture it in my head! 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:37 AM, Ripan said:

Oh for goodness sake, get portal jumping over to the jungle already you big gap noodles, I need only one more from there! 😤I don't have time to camp out in this glorified marsh all day!

Bold emphasis mine. This made me LOL! XD "you big gap noodles ..." LOL

Just saw a pygmy (whatever they're called) in the Coast.  I checked the coast quite a lot on the 3rd and 4th, and don't remember seeing any.  Do they have a daily rather than hourly migration?  Yeah, there should probably be a spreadsheet for that.  It'd be easier, though, (at least supposing it's daily) because we can just check biome and egg-stolen-on dates for hatchery eggs.  I should really try that.

Edit:  Okay, here's what I've found in AoND, except apparently they also dropped in the coast on the first day.  If you thought someone should have been tracking this all along, feel free to say "I told you so."

30th: Jungle, Forest, (Coast?)

1st: Jungle

2nd: Jungle, Forest

3rd: Forest

4th: Forest, Coast

5th: Coast

Edited by Pilauli

I've been seeing the pygmies in pretty large numbers in the coast biome all day today. The Rifts -- not so much! I have only seen one of those all day, in the coast. Have never figured out what other biome they might be dropping in at any given time and have seen none outside the coast!

I forgot to do this earlier, but lemme at least say thank you to TJ and the spriters for these lovelies! 

I just need to figure out how to catch at least one more Rift...

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

I forgot to do this earlier, but lemme at least say thank you to TJ and the spriters for these lovelies! 

I just need to figure out how to catch at least one more Rift...

I need to catch some more of both, but I am so locked at the moment it will be awhile! I wasn't really prepared for this release, and then I got excited trying to breed things with a July 4 date and got a little carried away. :lol:

Thanks again for the new release (though I really really would like to know if there is any rhyme or reason for when the Rifts drop where).  And Congrats to TCA and Corteo!