TJ09

2019-06-30 - June Dragon Release

You realize how awesome you people are? Kindness in this community never ceases to amaze me. Thank you.

e5bb86371316975a38ea698c2e27915460139262

43 minutes ago, Syiren said:

You realize how awesome you people are? Kindness in this community never ceases to amaze me. Thank you.

e5bb86371316975a38ea698c2e27915460139262

Good to hear, have good time hunting ^.^

New mystery egg: "This egg radiates an otherworldly chill."  Biome: Coast, various.

Sinii Krai egg: "This striped egg has a warm glow."  Biome: Coast.

The only question is, do purple and yellow go with red, blue, and yellow?

(Yeah, I saw a Sinii Krai egg while looking for "chill" eggs and said "Waitaminute."

If anyone's tracking to pin down a pattern, 'chilled' eggs in the Volcano post-5pm DC/EST today.

Six more hours until adults! That always seems to take so long! *Pokes hatchies gently with a grow-up stick.*

Both have bright colors. Very nice, I can hardly wait to see them full grown.

Man, I can't wait to see the adults... but it's already past midnight over here and there's no way in heck that I'll stay up until morning just to see some pixel dragons. Gonna check these out later.

1 hour ago, schmupti said:

If anyone's tracking to pin down a pattern, 'chilled' eggs in the Volcano post-5pm DC/EST today.

I got one from alpine shortly  after 4 PM DC time.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Six more hours until adults! That always seems to take so long! *Pokes hatchies gently with a grow-up stick.*

Vitamins. We need a Vitamins BSA to make them grow up faster! XD

I now have the number I wanted; any others will be bonuses or traded/gifted.

Oh my gosh these are beautiful! The Rift Wyrms are very cool and unique! Thanks TCA!

Edited by Seaviper

I feel sorry for the little pygmies, they really are lovely too, but the Rift Wyrms steal the show. What a stunning design!

LOVE THE WORMY BOIS

They are lovely, and amazing concept, thank you TCA!

Wow, those wyrms are amazing! So bold and striking, and I'm soooo glad they stayed purple. And I'm always excited about new wyrms, we definitely need more wyrms in this game! That said, I think the wittle cutie pygmy is my favorite from this release. Something about the simplicity of the poses and the coloring, I'm just totally in love.

The wyrms are amazing. These wyrms are a gift. These wyrms are creative and beautiful. Lets hope we get many more wyrms before the year ends! First the Aria Gloris and now this, I think DC is really on the rise!

Things I like about these wyrms:

-they have awesome powers

-they are purple (the most underused color in DC)

-they are wyrms

-the sprite is awesome and unique (it easily could just have been an ability spoken of in text with a basic body shot for a pose)

-the poses are unique and dynamic

-wyrms are an underused body type that desperately needs more members

-the description is well written

-their personalities are well balanced

-they are wyrmy wyrms which wyrm about wyrmingly

-tricksters are cool

-they have cool mouths

-multiple eyes

-alien looking dragons are always a win

-W Y R M

This list is incomplete.

Edited by blockEdragon
Wyrms demand praise-post polish!

The pygmys are adorable. The colours on them are gorgeous too. Great new addition!

The wyrms are awesome. I like that they have a more blockish style to them, and they also look crocodilian which I love! The description is also great, not too flowery and gives them good personality.

Fantastic release everyone, thanks for your hard work :) 

Edited by High Lord November

Absolutely the most epic sprite, and worthy of some type of masterful guitar riff!🎶🎵

Congrats to TCA!👌

They're gorgeous and truly unique😄👀💙

Edited by jerzeeshadow

The concept of Rift Wyrm is pretty nice. But did TJ forget to freeze his hatchlings again?

Aww, I like these new pygmies. :D Wonder how they'll look with Nilias and Pipios!

also with pygmy numbers growing, i lowkey wanna start doing pygmy mass breeds every time a new one is released. i need to collect more pygmies.

also i'm glad that dragon cave is finally thinking with portals. The Rifts are so cool.

Personally I like the pygmies more than the rifts, but man those must have been hard to figure out. Thank you spriters and TJ!

I love that each has multiple colors! So many pretty breeding plans to come! :D 

Cool wyrms!

Their description reminds me of Questionable Content's "Spookybot", so that's what I named one of mine.

The pygmies are less spectacular, but cute and pretty, and I think they will look very good in lineages.