Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuushiDragon

Hi I'm new here

Alright so this is my first time ever being on a forum, I am kinda overwhelmed but hey that's okay.

I just also joined Dragon Cave and it seems super freaking cool. Could someone tell me like how many dragon species/varaities are in this game? Because just seeing all the eggs made me baffled on how much there is here. 

Also, are your dragons expired by anything? Like myths or religions and stuff because I love it when people do that kind of stuff, I hope I'm not to crazy rn but I'm very overwhemled but also super excited to be playing this game!

Hello and welcome! I know it's overwhelming at first, but once you get your feet wet you'll be fine. You can PM me if you ever have any questions. :) 

I recommend checking out the Dragon Cave Wiki for a list of all dragons available. As you view and raise dragons, you'll also fill out the Encyclopedia in the game itself. 

I assume you mean "inspired" instead of "expired"? Some of them are inspired by Pokemon, and that's just off the top of my head. Pretty sure we have a species inspired by Voltron too. And of course, the Holiday dragons that are thematic of their respective holidays. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm missing, but the wiki I linked should have more info!

I hope you enjoy the forums!