trystan

Alphabet Counting

why not?

YZ...

also looks like one of your tinypic images poofed.  i'm waiting for mine to do the same, actually

ZA

Ah, so that's what orphaned's PM was about. I can't see sigs on my phone so I hadn't known. Thanks.

ZB

yep.  and it also looks like one of your photobucket pics are blurred too. i got an email from photobucket saying i've gone over my limit that all my pics can be viewed at, and i'm all .. how??

ZC

Yeah, I got that same threatening email. Before when Photobucket was free, you could collect whatever. Now if you have over a certain amount, you have to pay before you can even get back into your account - and of course, I'm way over that limit!  The blur is because they've now 'watermarked' all my images until I pay to get them back.  I need to check my backup drive to see if I have the images saved on that next time I'm on my laptop (which won't be till later in the month, alas).

ZE

Exactly. And there wasn't a lot of warning and I missed the window.

ZF

and i can now confirm it.  and i have no idea if the pics that are blurred out are saved anywhere. i mean i looked for a few things, which i found some of.... but i didn't look for most of my little icon pics, *sigh*

ZH

i mean, i could go get a huge flash drive, pay the @#$%$^^ $4,99 for their free trial, get my pics back and download them all to the flash drive.  but yanno, i don't really have the money, time, or motivation right now....