Process

Make mints multi-clutch

Mints r teh best dragons and should multiclutch.

Commons should get a chance of multiclutch, mostly mints, but ya. Gimme dat multiclutch

cause I like mints

thank u 4 ur time bye UwU

I miss multiclutches too. I mean, I have an army of celestials for when I really need multiple eggs out of one dragon, but it's just not the same.

I'd definitely like multiclutches to come back.

mint is an invasive species. PLus with all the breeds we got now gotta get the commons back to their common flooding roots.

This increases net chaos ergo I must support

That being said multiclutching was one of my favorite old mechanics. I used to collect twins and inbreed them.

Multi! Clutch! Multi! Clutch! Multi! Clutch!

I actually forgot multicultching had been removed, but I miss it. Let me multiclutch my albinos

I'm torn about this. Back when multiclutches still happened, multiple eggs were still a rare occurrence. Overall, this seems like it has very little benefit in the first place. On the other hand, this might benefit the underpopulated breeds, so that's a plus. So - I guess I'm neutral on the overall suggestion of multi-clutches.

What I'm absolutely against is picking just one breed that can produce multis.

Edited by olympe

giphy.gif

i miss multi-clutching. even if it was rare as heck, it'd still be fun to get surprised with twins now and then.

I support bringing back multi-clutches for all dragons. Mints shouldn't get all the fun unless they somehow develop the ability to produce different flavors. Mmmm....wintermint.

I wouldn't really like multi-clutches, because I'd rather not have surprise eggs yeeted into the AP... But it seems I'm in the minority 🤷‍♀️ So I'll just have to pay more attention when I'm breeding. Perhaps it would pair well with this suggestion? (The warning part of it)

Question: what's the max eggs possible for a multiclutch? 4?

Edited by Cinspawn

4 is the max. And I VERY much do not support that other suggestion. Certainly you should not be able to go back and grab all the eggs for a multi - the limit of one should stay.

But anyway - multiclutches - think of the potential for 4x the walls.... :blink:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Multi-clutch should be fun. More eggs mean more likely to get the egg you need, just choose one and abandon the rest like Celestial.

36 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

4 is the max. And I VERY much do not support that other suggestion. Certainly you should not be able to go back and grab all the eggs for a multi - the limit of one should stay.

But anyway - multiclutches - think of the potential for 4x the walls.... :blink:

Oh yeah I only meant the warning part - I should have clarified. I couldn't find a thread so quickly that focuses only on the warning part.

If a multiclutch happens I do want to be able to keep all eggs, otherwise there's no way to prevent something from going to the AP.

I can't figure out if the focus on Mints was a joke or what, but I most definitely do *not* support only Mints multi-clutching. If we get multi-clutching back in any way it needs to be for *all* breeds, not just a random common. 

That said, I'm not really sure I understand the appeal to multi-clutches anymore? They used to be a way to get more eggs in the AP, 'spread the love' or whatever, but we certainly aren't lacking in AP eggs now! The multi-clutches were nice, and possibly even needed, years ago when we had a handful of breeds and needed ways to spread new dragons around. But DC is not like that anymore. People now *complain* about AP-walls and the number of eggs in the AP.... Why on earth would those people want *more* eggs booted to the AP? And they would be booted, because I really don't see TJ ever allowing us to keep all our multi-clutch eggs, that's been a hard no from him every single time it's brought up.

7 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Oh yeah I only meant the warning part - I should have clarified. I couldn't find a thread so quickly that focuses only on the warning part.

If a multiclutch happens I do want to be able to keep all eggs, otherwise there's no way to prevent something from going to the AP.

That will NEVER happen; I'd lay money on it. It never has, You have to pick one.

38 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

That has never been, and never should if you ask me.

People complain about AP walls now. Think of the possibilities with multi-clutching!

When DC was younger and needed a ready supply of eggs for players to pick up, multi-clutches made sense. I remember when I first started playing (back in the dark ages) that the AP was often empty for fairly long stretches of time. And eggs that dropped in the (single) cave were often gone as quickly as new releases are grabbed now. But those days are gone! We really have nothing to gain by the return of multi-clutches as far as I can see.